In the shadow of the latest events..

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hello

I Would like to share with you my opinion about three of most inspiring people of our time in what I see as the slow revolution of Islam, past the gunshot of the 'Arab Spring' we are witnessing a widening "rift" or perhaps separation between 'modern("Westernized/Moderated") Islam' and the rest of the Islamic world, sooner or later it is all getting clear to everyone who belongs where.

1.Egypt's President Abdel Al-Sisi

“We are committed, in front of God, to the Egyptian and Arab people that we will protect Egypt, the Egyptians and their free will.”

2.Mayor of Rotterdam(Holland) Ahmed Abotalab

"It is impossible for some of us to demand respecting their view, while denying to respect ours"

Ahmed Aboutaleb - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

3.Saudi Arabia minister of foreign affairs Saud bin Faisal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud

Speaking on the sidelines of the world assembly of Islamic scholars in Jeddh, Saud bin Faisal Al Saud said that the Middle-East needs peace and co-existence more than ever and Saudi Arabia as a leading Islamic country is ready to make sacrifices in peace negations and encourages President Abbas to follow the same policy.

AWDNews - Saudi foreign minister we must denounce our hatred toward Israel and begin normalize ties with Jewish nation

Forum List

Back