In the process of building a "perfect world" liberals become bitter, nasty, hateful and cruel...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...and if they ever do create their "perfect world" they will be too unhappy to ever enjoy it.

Example:

I started a thread about my dreams, how I wanted to travel through Europe and then move to New York City and be a writer.

Now a liberal, who has apparently run out of any other sort of argument, is taunting me with the personal information I revealed about myself, mocking my aspirations in a very nasty way that makes sense only to him.

He has become the worst kind of person, in fighting for a "perfect world" -- he has become unworthy to live in it.

Also, a "perfect world" -- but we have to have abortion to achieve it.

The left attracts the most undignified, envious and degenerate elements of our society.

Christians also want a "perfect world" but we are taught that the only way to achieve that is to make ourselves into better people.

Liberals have no concept of improving themselves as part of the plan for making a "perfect world".

They think they can be nasty people and somehow achieve a "perfect world" through being nasty.

It makes no sense, but there it is.

Maybe if you stopped creating these idiotic threads, people wouldn't make fun of you so much. Just a thought.

Forum List

Back