In the newspaper today..Gov. spending a mi. $5 MIL to make 20 low income apartments.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Yes, you read that right.
Here is the Math.

Cost: $5,000,000
Result...20 low-income subsidized apts. All 1 bedroom...rent $250 per month.

Why is it going to cost $5,000,000 you ask? At 20 apartments that is of course a cost of $250,000 per ONE bedroom apartment!!! I thought these were low income apartments right?

Well...it is going to cost this much because it is an old small school building that has been vacant for nearly 30 years.

Where is the money coming from?
Hint...shovel ready.

Just in my newspaper today.

Here is the Math.

Why is it going to cost $5,000,000 you ask? At 20 apartments that is of course a cost of $250,000 per ONE bedroom apartment!!! I thought these were low income apartments right?

Well...it is going to cost this much because it is an old small school building that has been vacant for nearly 30 years.

Hint...shovel ready.

hey, :eusa_eh: I thought shovel ready wasn't as shovel ready as we thought? * snicker snicker*....

what state is this in Iam?

Here is the Math.

Hint...shovel ready.

hey, :eusa_eh: I thought shovel ready wasn't as shovel ready as we thought? * snicker snicker*....

what state is this in Iam?

Indiana

Forum List

Back