in the mind of a liberal GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME

Why do these people covet other peoples things?

Millionaires Tax for The Rich - YouTube

It's kind of the other way around. A state like North Carolina gets more in Federal Aid then they contribute to revenue.

And it's mostly red states that get this.

Additionally..most of these banks were bailed out with MY MONEY. Same with financials. They also set up a "Great deal" where they have me contribute to a "401K" plan they use as monopoly money in their schemes.

As well as the cops we provide for them, the fire department we provide for them, the subways we provide for them, the courts we provide for them, the bridges and tunnels we provide for them, the sanitation we provide for them..and the labor we provide for them.

All we ask is for a fair share of the pie.

Well.......that is irefutable evidence of your claim if there ever was any.

I am not an "old member". But it seems that I may very well be able to get a good read on a person by simply reading the words that they write. You might try that sometime. So far, you are batting .000.

nope I hit that sucker so hard and fast you want see it hitting anything until the hubble picks it up headed to uranus.

Why are you fixated with his anus?
No....Uranus.....it's a big target.

It's kind of the other way around. A state like North Carolina gets more in Federal Aid then they contribute to revenue.

Additionally..most of these banks were bailed out with MY MONEY. Same with financials. They also set up a "Great deal" where they have me contribute to a "401K" plan they use as monopoly money in their schemes.

As well as the cops we provide for them, the fire department we provide for them, the subways we provide for them, the courts we provide for them, the bridges and tunnels we provide for them, the sanitation we provide for them..and the labor we provide for them.

First give me all of your money.....trust me....I'll give you back what I think you need......after you do that maybe we'll consider it. :eusa_angel:

Exactly what does anything that you said have to do with forcing the rich to pay more?

They are being conditioned to blame others.... it's just politics. If we don't hold someone else responsible, we would start thinking about it... and we might well conclude that our political system has been corrupted. And we would blame our politicians. And they really don't want us to do that. Because then they would not be able to rob us blind any longer.

I blame stupid people who put party over country.
AGREED!!!!!

get-a-brain-morans-go-usa.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqOZ-i3ISX4]Bill Maher on the Tea Baggers Pining for the 1950s - YouTube[/ame]​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSFMTZG01cA&feature=relmfu]Bill Maher: When it Comes to Racism He's a Master Baiter. - YouTube[/ame]

First give me all of your money.....trust me....I'll give you back what I think you need......after you do that maybe we'll consider it. :eusa_angel:

:lol:

Gee.....maybe (because) other peoples things.....

Alloy-Yachts-Como.jpg

....were bought with CA$H that should have been spent....
(....So, this Country didn't have to go BEGGIN' TO CHINA, to finance The Dick; Cheney's out-$ourced War!!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHGCZC6EQs]Iraq War Profiteers: Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

I'm going to take your money and spend it.

Exactly what does anything that you said have to do with forcing the rich to pay more?

Alot. No one becomes rich on their own. Many hands are a part of it. And it's high time that we reverse the trend of the last 30 years. That's MY money being used to buy all that stuff.

Additionally, one of you seem keen on the idea of a line item tax return..or the government stop partnering with private firms for multiple projects..including military procurement.

But you get nuts when the people that benefit the most from this exact arrangement are asked to contribute a little bit more to the kitty. Or are asked to share more with the people that build their wealth.

Alot. No one becomes rich on their own. Many hands are a part of it. And it's high time that we reverse the trend of the last 30 years. That's MY money being used to buy all that stuff.

Additionally, one of you seem keen on the idea of a line item tax return..or the government stop partnering with private firms for multiple projects..including military procurement.

But you get nuts when the people that benefit the most from this exact arrangement are asked to contribute a little bit more to the kitty. Or are asked to share more with the people that build their wealth.

Define rich? The owners of the company I work for did it on their own. Bill gates did it on his own ruprad murdock did it on his own. EVERYBODY THAT'S RICH MADE IT ON THEIR OWN THATS HOW THEY GOT RICH. Thn they hired people to make more money.

Forum List

Back