In the immortal words of Dennis Green: They Are Who We Thought They Were

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Here they are folks - the left. In all of their spending glory. The people who claim to care soooooo much about planet earth and the environment. And any time they gather, this is is what is left in their wake. Filth. Trash. Unsanitary conditions. Drugs. If I didn't know better, I would say this was Occupy Wall Street.

The left is absolutely the worst of what humanity has to offer. They are exactly who we thought they were.

PICTURES: Here's What Environmentalist Leftists Leave Their Campground Looking Like

Clean Up Efforts After Trump Rally
Volunteers are cleaning up damage at a local cemetary after the Trump rally.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=b4ade2f51676" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bwahahahahaha! Holy shit BULLDOG. I give you unimaginable filth and littering and you give us......tire tracks? :laugh:

Wow...muddy tire tracks (through absolutely no fault of the driver) vs. filth and narcotics as far as the eye can see.

By the way - ask an adult to show you how to post properly on this site. You're doing a piss-poor job with your "frame width and height" nonsense.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=b4ade2f51676" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bwahahahahaha! Holy shit BULLDOG. I give you unimaginable filth and littering and you give us......tire tracks? :laugh:

Wow...muddy tire tracks (through absolutely no fault of the driver) vs. filth and narcotics as far as the eye can see.

By the way - ask an adult to show you how to post properly on this site. You're doing a piss-poor job with your "frame width and height" nonsense.

Tire tracks over head stones dumb ass. What kind of pig drives over graves to get to a political rally?

Tire tracks over head stones dumb ass. What kind of pig drives over graves to get to a political rally?
When it rains...driving causes mud. That's beyond a person's control. It's nothing like a sea of trash and filth. Especially from the asshats who claim to "care" about the earth.

The fact that you desperately search for an idiotic "equivalent" instead of just acknowledging and condemning the actions of those progressives assholes shows what an immature partisan hack you are.

When it rains...driving causes mud. That's beyond a person's control. It's nothing like a sea of trash and filth. Especially from the asshats who claim to "care" about the earth.

The fact that you desperately search for an idiotic "equivalent" instead of just acknowledging and condemning the actions of those progressives assholes shows what an immature partisan hack you are.

Got it. You think it's fine to just drive over graves and headstones. Fuck the dignity of the deceased, and their families. Since it was a Trump rally, I'm surprised they didn't charge extra for the fun of doing it.

And to think....daddy was almost Vice President of the United States of America. Look at the difference - Republicans (like Donald Trump) raise bright, articulate, successful, law abiding citizens. Dumbocrats (like Tim Kaine) raise filthy, anti-social, anti-American, criminals who refuse to hold jobs or otherwise be productive members of society.
The chaos that some counter-protesters brought into the Minnesota Capitol in March during a rally in support of President Donald Trump included smoke bombs, Mace in people's faces and fireworks, prosecutors said Friday as they announced charges against eight people.

Among those charged was Linwood "Woody" Kaine, a son of U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine, who was Hillary Clinton's running mate in 2016. The 24-year-old Minneapolis man is accused of fleeing police on foot and concealing his identity in a public place, both misdemeanors, and obstructing legal process, a gross misdemeanor.
Tim Kaine's son Woody Kaine charged in Trump rally protest

And to think....daddy was almost Vice President of the United States of America. Look at the difference - Republicans (like Donald Trump) raise bright, articulate, successful, law abiding citizens. Dumbocrats (like Tim Kaine) raise filthy, anti-social, anti-American, criminals who refuse to hold jobs or otherwise be productive members of society.
The chaos that some counter-protesters brought into the Minnesota Capitol in March during a rally in support of President Donald Trump included smoke bombs, Mace in people's faces and fireworks, prosecutors said Friday as they announced charges against eight people.

Among those charged was Linwood "Woody" Kaine, a son of U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine, who was Hillary Clinton's running mate in 2016. The 24-year-old Minneapolis man is accused of fleeing police on foot and concealing his identity in a public place, both misdemeanors, and obstructing legal process, a gross misdemeanor.
Tim Kaine's son Woody Kaine charged in Trump rally protest

Have you checked to see if Kaine has any other children, and what they are up to? If he has a daughter who likes to flash her titties in public like Trump's daughter does, would that help you to feel better about him?

You fucking people drive over dead kids and others daily promoting your politics. You use dead people as both a platform and a voting block.

define who the left is patriot. Is it my neighbor? business owner white heterosexual male. Votes democrat. Is he the left? please answer so i can report to him what he is.

define who the left is patriot. Is it my neighbor? business owner white heterosexual male. Votes democrat. Is he the left? please answer so i can report to him what he is.
Does your neighbor know you have broken down his entire existence to being a certain race and liking girls? And you have applied that breakdown to if he is patriotic or not?

You fucking people drive over dead kids and others daily promoting your politics. You use dead people as both a platform and a voting block.

Did you forget to take your meds today? I showed pictures of Trumpsters driving over headstones to get to their rally. Care to try to explain that away?

his level of patriotism means little if anything...the fact that he is independent and takes care of his own affairs far outweighs any patriotic blood in his veins. He follows the laws and takes care of his family. That's patriotic enuff. Any more is over the top.

Did you forget to take your meds today? I showed pictures of Trumpsters driving over headstones to get to their rally. Care to try to explain that away?
A couple cars. Not really a good comparison when you drive to work daily on the carcasses of aborted babies.

his level of patriotism means little if anything...the fact that he is independent and takes care of his own affairs far outweighs any patriotic blood in his veins. He follows the laws and takes care of his family. That's patriotic enuff. Any more is over the top.
I'm going to assume you meant to quote me but couldn't get it done correctly.

So he's a patriot because he wants to take care of himself and keep the government as far outside his life as possible. I agree, we should all be like this white straight guy you have as a neighbor.

A couple cars. Not really a good comparison when you drive to work daily on the carcasses of aborted babies.

Yep, You're still nuts. Thanks for verifying that.

Here they are folks - the left. In all of their spending glory. The people who claim to care soooooo much about planet earth and the environment. And any time they gather, this is is what is left in their wake. Filth. Trash. Unsanitary conditions. Drugs. If I didn't know better, I would say this was Occupy Wall Street.

The left is absolutely the worst of what humanity has to offer. They are exactly who we thought they were.

PICTURES: Here's What Environmentalist Leftists Leave Their Campground Looking Like

how are people attending a music festival the "environmental left" loony toon?

do you do anything besides whine on this board all day and night every day and night?

Forum List

Back