In the histoory of America why did whites start a race war?

Yup, European Butlers and drivers also do a superb job.

I've never seen an American butler! Or an American Gentleman's Valet either!

I can say that trained European waiters are a treasure beyond measure. I have only seen them in the most expensive restaurants that can pay for such professionalism. Paying people to be nice to you is damn expensive! Someone who can be paid to be nice is a rare find.

I heard the butler traininig schools in England have very rigorous training, being a butler is not as easy as one might think.

My friend who is coming from England later this month has a butler, FOURTH generation butler! He has two boys both training to be butlers!

I've never seen an American butler! Or an American Gentleman's Valet either!

I can say that trained European waiters are a treasure beyond measure. I have only seen them in the most expensive restaurants that can pay for such professionalism. Paying people to be nice to you is damn expensive! Someone who can be paid to be nice is a rare find.

I heard the butler traininig schools in England have very rigorous training, being a butler is not as easy as one might think.

My friend who is coming from England later this month has a butler, FOURTH generation butler! He has two boys both training to be butlers!

Butlers get paid well, and it is quite competitive to be a butler for a rich family, some families keep the same butler for decades and some of the butlers are even put into the will. It is a respectable profession in England.

I just dont understand why white people did this. It continues to go on but to lesser degree. The race evilness of whites will never end. Politics is where its the worse.

You can't figure out why people did something that never happened?

I cant figure out why people accuse others of things that never happened. What's wrong with the truth?

why? Its a legit discussion on the History of American on why white people do this.

They did the Native Americans
They did it to Black people
They did to the Japanese

Just think of the laws Congress people passed to benefit these people. Think of the grants and funds that have been given to these people at the cost of the taxpayers and get back to us.

do you know how many laws they have that help whites by ignoring racism and race statistics

Probably around zero

Butlers get paid well, and it is quite competitive to be a butler for a rich family, some families keep the same butler for decades and some of the butlers are even put into the will. It is a respectable profession in England.

There shouldnt be any honest hard working job that isnt respectable.

I just dont understand why white people did this. It continues to go on but to lesser degree. The race evilness of whites will never end. Politics is where its the worse.

Why do Africans still enslave Black People? Could they not learn from White People who ended it ?

Jesus Christ can you please shut the fuck up?

why? Its a legit discussion on the History of American on why white people do this.

They did to the Japanese

White people? motherfucker Blacks are committing genocide on each other right now in Africa as we speak, again, shut the fuck up.:mad:

he thinks he is above "those" Blacks....so they dont count....

They did to the Japanese

Just think of the laws Congress people passed to benefit these people. Think of the grants and funds that have been given to these people at the cost of the taxpayers and get back to us.

do you know how many laws they have that help whites by ignoring racism and race statistics

show us some....its called links....if you dont know what they are....see Dean.....he hates White people too....

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

show us some....its called links....if you dont know what they are....see Dean.....he hates White people too....

i have lol

white people are more likely to sentence a black person death than a white person that commits the same.

white people are a joke

white erupoeans destoryed Africa with white colonialism

Anything related blacks white people tried to destory.

Blacks tried to vote and white people denied that.
Blacks tried to eat at places white people denied that
Blacks tried to equal chances for jobs whites denied that
Blacks tried to get into schools whites denied that
Whites would bring kids to hangings to enjoy blacks dying= fact
Whites considered black 3/5ths a person
whites said black had different diseases

Mostly white Republicans. Sure, there are a few Conservatives in the Democratic Party, but the Republicans are 90% white for a reason.

white people are more likely to sentence a black person death than a white person that commits the same.

white people are a joke

Dean and Salt hate the White Devils too...you guys should start a club....and remember if it wasnt for those "Jokes" called White people.....you would be writing a letter to the editor,because the PC would not be invented yet....

white people are a joke

Dean and Salt hate the White Devils too...you guys should start a club....and remember if it wasnt for those "Jokes" called White people.....you would be writing a letter to the editor,because the PC would not be invented yet....

why is this

Forum List

Back