In the histoory of America why did whites start a race war?

when you dont have laws it help whites because of racsim. The fact that a white high school grad has a better chance got getting a job than black college grad

That's because of affirmative action. Blacks pay a very heavy price for affirmative action.

without AA no white would even hire a black person. The studies prove that.

Racial Bias Seen in Hiring of Waiters - NYTimes.com

All those black men and women who had good jobs prior to affirmative action would not agree. What affirmative action did was create an impression that black people were automatically unqualified and only achieved because it was given to them by affirmative action. It should never have happened that way, but it did and it seems to be getting worse, not better.

If you read the article the applicant most likely to be hired is a European with an accent. To my personal knowlege European men take being a waiter very seriously and consider themselves professionals and act like it.

Last edited:
What other races lived in Africa that were slaves. Other races did it for power but whites did for power and becuase of race. In Africa it was a status thing but for whites in 1800's it because of race and money.

Slavery is over and done. At one time settlers here had a gripe with England. That's over and done, too. We live in the present. You haven't been touched by slavery so it is not an issue.[/QUOT

they are plenty other things that go now and civil rights 30 to 40 years ago

On both sides. Come out of the gutter where it isn't happening and see a better world.

Slavery is over and done. At one time settlers here had a gripe with England. That's over and done, too. We live in the present. You haven't been touched by slavery so it is not an issue.[/QUOT

they are plenty other things that go now and civil rights 30 to 40 years ago

On both sides. Come out of the gutter where it isn't happening and see a better world.

how whe stats show whites are continue being racist. Just look up stats in court system, hiring and police violence.

the point is white people did it to other races in the 1800's and 1900's

its still going on

You'd better go do some reading on the role of African tribal leaders in the African/Atlantic slave trade before you continue.... you're coming off as a woefully ignorant ass.

What other races lived in Africa that were slaves. Other races did it for power but whites did for power and becuase of race. In Africa it was a status thing but for whites in 1800's it because of race and money.

That makes no mothefuckin sense.:cuckoo:

That's because of affirmative action. Blacks pay a very heavy price for affirmative action.

All those black men and women who had good jobs prior to affirmative action would not agree. What affirmative action did was create an impression that black people were automatically unqualified and only achieved because it was given to them by affirmative action. It should never have happened that way, but it did and it seems to be getting worse, not better.

If you read the article the applicant most likely to be hired is a European with an accent. To my personal knowlege European men take being a waiter very seriously and consider themselves professionals and act like it.

Yup, European Butlers and drivers also do a superb job.

Chicago GSB | Capital Ideas

another one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIVgMvuCM_k]ABC - 20/20 What Would You Do / Racism In America - Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

white people call the cops on blacks that sleeping in cars lol

I've never seen an American butler! Or an American Gentleman's Valet either!

I can say that trained European waiters are a treasure beyond measure. I have only seen them in the most expensive restaurants that can pay for such professionalism. Paying people to be nice to you is damn expensive! Someone who can be paid to be nice is a rare find.

the point is white people did it to other races in the 1800's and 1900's

its still going on

You'd better go do some reading on the role of African tribal leaders in the African/Atlantic slave trade before you continue.... you're coming off as a woefully ignorant ass.

And either way it is wrong and you have no point.

I can say that trained European waiters are a treasure beyond measure. I have only seen them in the most expensive restaurants that can pay for such professionalism. Paying people to be nice to you is damn expensive! Someone who can be paid to be nice is a rare find.

I heard the butler traininig schools in England have very rigorous training, being a butler is not as easy as one might think.

I heard the butler traininig schools in England have very rigorous training, being a butler is not as easy as one might think.

those tits are huge

Forum List

Back