In the centuries to come humanity will have a darker and darker skin tone. Why do you care?

Do you deny the existence of Black Culture, here in the US?
Do you deny Black people have every racial feature known on the planet?

Your ability to find odd individuals of a group, that still identify with that group, despite have a feature or two normally found in other races,

does not mean that the Black race does not exist as a sub set of the human race.

Now, will you answer my question?

Cant answer your question until I correct you and we can agree on your premise.. Blacks are the only race that is not a sub-race. Black people were the first homo sapiens to walk the planet. This is verified via science or the bible. All other races came from Blacks. Thats the reason Blacks can create whites but not the other way around. Thats the reason we can have epicanthic folds which are typically associated only with Asians. Its the reason we can have blond or red hair, blue or grey eyes without any admixture with whites.

I did not call blacks a sub race. I said Sub set of the human race.

Same difference. You cant be sub if you are the original.

Sure you can. YOu are part of the whole, but not the whole.

YOu are desperate to avoid answering my questions, because you know that I am right.

Do you deny Black people have every racial feature known on the planet?

Your ability to find odd individuals of a group, that still identify with that group, despite have a feature or two normally found in other races,

does not mean that the Black race does not exist as a sub set of the human race.

Cant answer your question until I correct you and we can agree on your premise.. Blacks are the only race that is not a sub-race. Black people were the first homo sapiens to walk the planet. This is verified via science or the bible. All other races came from Blacks. Thats the reason Blacks can create whites but not the other way around. Thats the reason we can have epicanthic folds which are typically associated only with Asians. Its the reason we can have blond or red hair, blue or grey eyes without any admixture with whites.

YOu are desperate to avoid answering my questions, because you know that I am right.
No. We're the whole. Youre the sub set of our whole.

Whites are not blacks.

Whites are not blacks.
Sure they are. They are Blacks that lost the ability to produce enough melanin in their skin to protect themselves and they interbred with neanderthals.

Whites are not blacks.
Sure they are. They are Blacks that lost the ability to produce enough melanin in their skin to protect themselves and they interbred with neanderthals.

LOL!!!! What a stupid and racist thing to say, all in order to avoid the Truth.

The saddest part is that none of the others could do any better.

Whites are not blacks.

So whats your explanation for the existence of whites? I have science backing me up. What do you have? Face it. Youre simply a recessive mutation that interbred with neanderthals.

Here’s How Europeans Quickly Evolved Lighter Skin | Smart News | Smithsonian

Whites are not blacks.

So whats your explanation for the existence of whites? I have science backing me up. What do you have? Face it. Youre simply a recessive mutation that interbred with neanderthals.

Here’s How Europeans Quickly Evolved Lighter Skin | Smart News | Smithsonian

Whatever. Now we are a distinct group. YOur denial of this is insane.

And cowardly.

200 years ago, few people in the world ventured more than 20 miles from where they were born.
Races and cultures tended to remain isolated

Now, with inexpensive, high speed transportation and migrations, people move around the world.

The planet is becoming multiracial
The planet was much more diverse 200 years ago, moron.

If it makes the racists feel any better

Black people are getting lighter skin

If it makes the racists feel any better

Black people are getting lighter skin

1m2n1a.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

It’s not just the Alt-Right, it’s the rightwing in general – that’s what is driving the GOP’s anti-immigration agenda, Trump’s wall of fear, bigotry, and hate, and the taking of children from immigrant families:...

Hello, C_Clayton_Jones. In all seriousness, do you believe American OR foreign born people are acting in the best interests of their CHILDREN, as well as their community and Nation, when they intentionally introduce newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with struggles, depression, sorrow, uncertainty, community violence, community FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, sadness, hardships and PAIN?

Frankly, I'd like to see foreign born trespassers with children illegally entering the USA, arrested and charged with Criminal Child Endangerment and Maltreatment for FAILING to place ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional and physical well-being of the children they CHOOSE to create.

Honestly, I have very little respect for adults IRRESPONSIBLY teaching and conditioning their children and teens, to believe it is okay to scoff at, and DISREGARD criminal or civil Rules of Law established by the American people, as well as any other Nation.

If Americans genuinely care about our planet's children they would do everything in their power to EDUCATE our foreign born neighbors about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition: "Childhood Trauma" aka "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs).

During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding an easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

C_Clayton_Jones, in my opinion if Americans genuinely care about our planet's children, in addition to EDUCATION, they would offer our foreign born neighbors an unlimited supply of SAFE, effective birth control devices that would allow for a HEALTHY sex life, while preventing CHILDREN from irresponsibly being introduced to an UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing.

C_Clayton_Jones, what is your opinion of my opinion?

kd8gfl.jpg

2ypg3eq.jpg

My apologies to the OP for the OT post, though I felt compelled to respond to C_Clayton_Jones comments about apparent Child Abusing illegal alien trespassers.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect;

New Topics

Forum List

Back