In the Bay Area, $117,400 is considered 'low income'

Oh piss off. When it comes to lying you're A number One, fool

More people are leaving California than moving in — so where is everybody going?
From 2007 to 2016, California’s population got smaller, older and wealthier, according to a new state report.

Using tax filing data from the Internal Revenue Service, the state found that in that time span, approximately 6 million people moved out of California, compared to the approximately 5 million who chose to make the Golden State their home. The state’s analysis then further broke down the “out-migration” and “in-migration” by state and further by age, income and education level.

More people are leaving California than moving in — so where is everybody going?
Dude I live in Cali is getting busier by the second your data is messed up. I wish people were leaving. People are struggling to find homes to live in, freeways packed, restaurants are full, etc....

Good for you. i live in the State next door that is being invaded by progressive morons who fucked up their own State and now want to fuck up mine.

It's not the "progressive morons" giving away billions of taxpayer monies for a battery plant in Sparks and the fucking Raiders.

Actually it is, and it is pissing off us libs.

The Governor (R), the legislature (R), and the corporations here are progressive? Really?

Sandoval is a very progressive Catholic, I actually know that man so yeah, he's very progressive on most things. He was an acolyte of Kenny Guinn (who I quite liked) and Guinn was responsible (until Sandoval) for the largest tax hike in Nevada history. The legislature is absolutely controlled by the Dems, how can you not know that? The Repubs had control for ONE session, and then promptly lost it again because they are morons.

Dude I live in Cali is getting busier by the second your data is messed up. I wish people were leaving. People are struggling to find homes to live in, freeways packed, restaurants are full, etc....

Good for you. i live in the State next door that is being invaded by progressive morons who fucked up their own State and now want to fuck up mine.

It's not the "progressive morons" giving away billions of taxpayer monies for a battery plant in Sparks and the fucking Raiders.

The Governor (R), the legislature (R), and the corporations here are progressive? Really?

Sandoval is a very progressive Catholic, I actually know that man so yeah, he's very progressive on most things. He was an acolyte of Kenny Guinn (who I quite liked) and Guinn was responsible (until Sandoval) for the largest tax hike in Nevada history. The legislature is absolutely controlled by the Dems, how can you not know that? The Repubs had control for ONE session, and then promptly lost it again because they are morons.

It's more than just numbers. No supermajority to override Republican stupidity. I miss 1992.

I wouldn't call that income low...purely middle...I'm the lower side of middle class no matter what part of the country one lives in.

It's more than just numbers. No supermajority to override Republican stupidity. I miss 1992.

Considering the tax hike was enacted when the repubs were in control, your point is moot, as well as uninformed.

Considering the tax hike was enacted when the repubs were in control, your point is moot, as well as uninformed.

Which is why I wrote "I miss 1992." The Republicans are pro using school funds for new roadways for (fucking) Raiders Stadium.

Which is why I wrote "I miss 1992." The Republicans are pro using school funds for new roadways for (fucking) Raiders Stadium.

It was dems that pushed it through. Focus junior...focus! Steve sisolak, you know the reid choice for gov, was instrumental in pushing through the raiders abortion.

Forum List

Back