In Support of the A in AGW

The odds are far better that you'll just parrot the top weather story and pass it off as global warming

Parrot? Borrowing terms from your new hero? Notice that no one bothers talking to him?

You didn't answer my question. What do you think is going to happen in Alaska next year?

Parrot? Borrowing terms from your new hero? Notice that no one bothers talking to him?

You didn't answer my question. What do you think is going to happen in Alaska next year?

Barring a major planetary shift, the climate in Alaska will be the same next year as it is today.

How confident are you that the climate is now permanently altered so that it will be 10F warmer next year as well due to global climate warming change?

The data from your link tells me a few things.

First, that Unalakeet is directly on the Norton Sound - on a cold ocean. Oceans moderate temperatures.

Second, the one month graphic tells me that over the 35 days it covers, temperatures average 4.06F degrees above the historical average. This is illustrated at Unalakleet June Weather 2016 - AccuWeather Forecast for AK 99684 - look to the bottom to see the graphic. Only 9 of the 35 days had a high below average, 26 were at or above average. Only 7 of the 35 lows were below average, 28 were above.

Forum List

Back