In Search Of The Favorite Beverage

Select Your Favorite's? The Bar Is Open!

• Beer - All Brands

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bottled Water - All Brands

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coke - All Varieties

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Dr. Pepper - All Varieties

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Mountain Dew - All Varieties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepsi - All Varieties

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Root Beer - All Brands

• Wine - All and/or Any

• 7-Up - All Varieties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
editec, have you been on the thread that tells how much sugar is in soda and fruit juice yet?

I'm not especially worried about my weight so sugar isn't a problem I worry too much about.

I generally prefer juice because it quenches my thirst.

One of things I notice about soda is the more you drink it, the more soda you want to drink.

It is, I suspect, the root cause of overweight America.

This thread is making me thirsty.

You know what's tasty on a hot day like this?

Or anytime?

Take some vodka, put over ice. Add soda water. Squeeze in about 1/4 to 1/2 of a fresh lemon. Stir. Drink.

Man, I love those things. I call them VSL2.

*vodka soda double lemon*

Or anytime?

Take some vodka, put over ice. Add soda water. Squeeze in about 1/4 to 1/2 of a fresh lemon. Stir. Drink.

I don't like vodka but it does sound tasty. Can I substitute light rum instead?

If I had some in the house, I'd have a glass of champagne or frizzante right now.

Have a good evening!

Last edited:

Or anytime?

I like my vodka with Diet Coke. Preferably the vodka is vanilla-flavored.

When I go camping with my friends, I like to play chemist. The guys always bring lots of whiskey and stuff, and it never occurs to them that women are less likely to want to drink straight whiskey, so I mix up some little concoction that tastes likes fruit juice and Kool-Aid, but is lethally alcoholic. God bless flavored vodka.

when one ask for a bourbon and branch it best be branch water lol or a clean bottled water...

i drink water..spring water and bottled water....

i drink milk when its out of the freezer and ice cold....

i drink vodka martinis....extra dry and straight up....

i like my liquor like i like my men....straight, clear and hard

editec, have you been on the thread that tells how much sugar is in soda and fruit juice yet?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/51629-one-can-of-soda-per-day.html

Yeah, but it depends on what kind of fruit juice. I avoid stuff augmented with corn syrup.

That's the sugar that's really killing Americans, you know. They're putting it in everything.

I do love V8.

Me too.

(Add some Stoli and a dash of hot sauce to the V8 and you have yourself a fun little drink! ;) }

I can make a wicked bloody Mary.

I don't really like them, but when I was tending bar my customers seemed to think they were pretty special.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/51629-one-can-of-soda-per-day.html

Yeah, but it depends on what kind of fruit juice. I avoid stuff augmented with corn syrup.

That's the sugar that's really killing Americans, you know. They're putting it in everything.

I resent the heck out of the fact that when the price of corn goes up, so does the price of my Diet Coke. No corn syrup in my soda, but Coke spreads the price hikes over all their products so that they don't have to raise the prices too high on the stuff that does use it.

I never saw the point of artificially sweetened fruit juice. It's FRUIT, for crying out loud. It's already sweet!

I made some cream soda this weekend.. I tellya, making soda really give perspective on how much sugar is used..

I made some cream soda this weekend.. I tellya, making soda really give perspective on how much sugar is used..

You should try brewing your own beer. Mine is like rocket fuel with a head.

I love Diet Coke, I practically live on it. I probably spend more on it than any other food item.

Forum List

Back