in reality, my friends, liberals are the most fiscally responsible folks in the history of the world

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
when we invest in people, we used to be a nation that did that, like investing in education instead of prisons produces more productive people

for example, we need housing for mentally ill americans. a study showed that folks who live on the streets, the total cost is 1 million dollars more just for 23 people to live on the streets.

emergency rooms are tremendously expensive too.

you want to know about the character of our country? other countries imprison the media. we imprison our most vulnerable people.

there's a lot of things we can do. my appeal is to measure ourselves by how we treat the most vulnerable among us, my friends.

you haven't proved anything about your title...not even close
liberals??? what??

Obama was fiscally responsible for doubling the national debt

you haven't proved anything about your title...not even close
liberals??? what??
see the 1st sentence
hahahahhaa--what??
1. no links-no proof
2. prisons/education/funding---liberals?
liberals are the most fiscally responsible folks in the history of the world
sure sure
conservatives EVIL RACIST BIGOTS ----SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
liberals are perfect--their shit does not stink, but smells like flowers
...they hand out flowers and corn like the Native Americans did
...liberals are like the blacks that help little old white ladies
hahahhaha DUMBSHIT----as usual

when we invest in people, we used to be a nation that did that, like investing in education instead of prisons produces more productive people

for example, we need housing for mentally ill americans. a study showed that folks who live on the streets, the total cost is 1 million dollars more just for 23 people to live on the streets.

you want to know about the character of our country? other countries imprison the media. we imprison our most vulnerable people.

there's a lot of things we can do. my appeal is to measure ourselves by how we treat the most vulnerable among us, my friends.

Investing in education?

I'll have you know that children are taught such things as the need for gun control, as they are pulled from their math classes to march in the streets, so I have no idea what you are complaining about.

Imprison the media? Are they in collusion with the Russians as well? I though only Trump needed to be locked up and then all would be well with the country.

Taxing & spending is less destructive in the long term than borrowing & spending.

Clearly some don't care about the long term, because they are trained not to.

And they'll only whine about spending and deficits when the other tribe is in power.

Hypocrites.

Taxing & spending is less destructive in the long term than borrowing & spending.

Clearly some don't care about the long term, because they are trained not to.

And they'll only whine about spending and deficits when the other tribe is in power.

Hypocrites.
Really? Where's the evidence to support that claim? The only thing that is actually harmful is spending. That is where goods and services are consumed and become unavailable for Americans in the private sector to consume. That is where our standard of living is reduced.

Taxing & spending is less destructive in the long term than borrowing & spending. Clearly some don't care about the long term, because they are trained not to. And they'll only whine about spending and deficits when the other tribe is in power. Hypocrites.
Really? Where's the evidence to support that claim? The only thing that is actually harmful is spending. That is where goods and services are consumed and become unavailable for Americans in the private sector to consume. That is where our standard of living is reduced.
The interest alone on our debt is now $390 billion. Per year.

There's a nice present for the kids and grandkids, dontcha think?

As much as you would like to blame the other guys for that, you can't. Well, at least not honestly, if that still matters.

Clean your own house first. I won't be holding my breath.

Taxing & spending is less destructive in the long term than borrowing & spending. Clearly some don't care about the long term, because they are trained not to. And they'll only whine about spending and deficits when the other tribe is in power. Hypocrites.
The interest alone on our debt is now $390 billion. Per year.

There's a nice present for the kids and grandkids, dontcha think?

As much as you would like to blame the other guys for that, you can't. Well, at least not honestly, if that still matters.

Clean your own house first. I won't be holding my breath.
What diminishes the material well being of current and future generations is the government consumption of goods and services. That means spending. These goods are then not available for private consumption. That means spending. That's simply an economic fact. Budget deficits are claims on goods. They are not actual physical goods.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Forum List

Back