In reality, homosexualy are *NOT* being denied equal rights

Motherfucker.....(speaking to Chucked Ass).........you brought up the fact you were married cock sucker.

I'm just asking.......does your wife let you shove it up her ass, or do you have her wear a strap on?

Perfectly legal to ask that question here............

Or.........do you do gay sex with another dude while she masturbates with a cucumber?

You homosexual tinged question is irrelevant to this thread, try staying on topic instead of personally attacking.

Listen douche.....I'm not the cock smoking asshole that creates these fucked up threads.

You are.

So.......what is your married sex life like? Does your old lady accept your repressed homosexuality?

Perfectly acceptable to ask that question dude. You are the one that mentioned you were married, and, well........I'm interested in how your sex life works with your spouse.

Like I said.......strap on or cucumber?

Repeat, your question is irrelevant to this thread and is trolling, stay on topic and quit projecting sex acts that hookers perform on you.

You homosexual tinged question is irrelevant to this thread, try staying on topic instead of personally attacking.

Listen douche.....I'm not the cock smoking asshole that creates these fucked up threads.

You are.

So.......what is your married sex life like? Does your old lady accept your repressed homosexuality?

Perfectly acceptable to ask that question dude. You are the one that mentioned you were married, and, well........I'm interested in how your sex life works with your spouse.

Repeat, your question is irrelevant to this thread and is trolling, stay on topic and quit projecting sex acts that hookers perform on you.

Answer the question.....you were the one that brought it up by mentioning you were married, and, based on the blatantly homophobic postings that you've posted, I'm curious.

Besides.....isn't this thread about homosexuality and the denial of rights? You are a closet case who married some poor chick in an attempt to hide who you are, so, the question is legit.

Or..........are ya gonna go whine like a bitch to a mod again?

Yup, like it or not Gay marriage also means ANY consentual marriage is legal also or according to the logic presented by the Gays and their supporters those people are also being denied their rights. That means Multiple partners all married, Incestual relationships where both are legal adults, And any other perverted marriage arrangement Humans can think of that involve consentual adults.

Cool! So we can formalize Poly-amorous relationships now? That is a step in the right direction!

You are.

Answer the question.....you were the one that brought it up by mentioning you were married, and, based on the blatantly homophobic postings that you've posted, I'm curious.

Besides.....isn't this thread about homosexuality and the denial of rights? You are a closet case who married some poor chick in an attempt to hide who you are, so, the question is legit.

Or..........are ya gonna go whine like a bitch to a mod again?

head_up_your_ass2.jpg

Thought it was you dude......I'm not that flexible.

Besides......kinda figured you'd gotten Michael Jackson treatments to make you white.

You probably pump little boys as well...........

Nothing to reply with other than your self portrait Chucking Ass?

Like I said......tell us what the sex life of a repressed homosexual is like. Does your partner put on a strap on, or do they masturbate in the corner while you get gang banged?

Nothing to reply with other than your self portrait Chucking Ass?

Like I said......tell us what the sex life of a repressed homosexual is like. Does your partner put on a strap on, or do they masturbate in the corner while you get gang banged?

When you keep repeating the same off topic taunts you will get the same response

head_up_your_ass2.jpg

I always though that the States were supposed to be the land of the free, not the land of the free but only if all the sexually repressed people aren't too freaked out by the subject.
Geez, who cares what gay people do? Why do you people who supposedly believe in jesus carry around so much hate and bigotry? You been readin the devil's book agin?

I think Chuckie does the "down low" with other bumberclydes, this thread certainly points to that.

I think Chuckie does the "down low" with other bumberclydes, this thread certainly points to that.

Trolling are you? The Bass' point still stands, homosexuals do have te right of marriage, just not the special kind of marriage they seek.

Trolling are you? The Bass' point still stands, homosexuals do have te right of marriage, just not the special kind of marriage they seek.

Charlie thinks of marriage as "buying a slave" ... no love or friendship involved, it's just a legal form of prostitution to him.

Charlie thinks of marriage as "buying a slave" ... no love or friendship involved, it's just a legal form of prostitution to him.

The Bass speaks for himself, don't speak for him.

Forum List

Back