In real time

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
It would be funny if it were not so sad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BBD6aarHqE]YouTube - CNN Anchor Thinks That Google Earth Photos Are Recent After Times Square Bombing![/ame]

Last edited:
An FBI Agent is giving his opinion, could it be he does not know. Unlike you guys some people really don't know everything. Not everyone is omniscient. And I had no idea this FBI agent was a lefty! Thanks to your omniscient - do you bet horses or could you share tomorrow's lottery number?

LL, The lack of thought and consideration on the right is just plain stupid but consistent with the only thing they do well: whine and point fingers.

An FBI Agent is giving his opinion, could it be he does not know. Unlike you guys some people really don't know everything. Not everyone is omniscient. And I had no idea this FBI agent was a lefty! Thanks to your omniscient - do you bet horses or could you share tomorrow's lottery number?

LL, The lack of thought and consideration on the right is just plain stupid but consistent with the only thing they do well: whine and point fingers.

If you don't know something then don't make shit up. Just say, "I don't know"

That way you avoid 17 minute rambling run on answers to simple questions.

I wonder why the CNN 'journalist' didn't ask the ex-fed about his comment. Shouldn't journalists be interested in providing the public with accurate information? Theoretically. I just don't get why that is only in theory, now.

Forum List

Back