In pictures: Hezbollah’s child soldiersAugust 18, 2015Evidence of Party of God sending minors into

Aah, the Little Shit is having one of his hissy fits. That is why he is so good for entertainment value on this forum. Maybe the Little Shit can tell all of us who it is that someone is noting down what I and my posts actually are. Hello there, FBI guy, who is monitoring some of these forums. Aren't you also getting a chuckle out of the Little Shit's hissy fits.
You forgot to drop a link to Al-Qaeda propaganda lies at the end of your post.

Oh, the Little Shit missed seeing an article which shows his idol in a bad light. Here are some for him. I could post lots more, but I don't think his little brain could handle all of them.

34 Syrians killed by government, activists say - CNN.com?

Entire families wiped out in Syria regime strikes?

Over 50 people killed in Syrian missile strikes at rebel areas near Damascus : Rest of the World, News - India Today?

.:Middle East Online:::.

Over 50 people killed in Syrian missile strikes near Damascus | Daily Mail Online
Bravo, Nusra-Sally. Al-Qaeda loves you :dig:
Unfortunately for you and Al-Qaeda, these propaganda lies aren´t of any interest. This might explain their quantity and intrusiveness.

Silly Little Shit. He just wouldn't believe anything bad about his hero or his hero's regime.. He works so hard to put down those who don't think that his hero is some shining light, but all he does is make a fool out of himself. Maybe the staff at the nut house in which he resides makes him sit in the corner each day with a dunce cap on..

Maybe he can list all the good things about Assad?

Go point for point and show him he is following a false idol. Just being president is not enough. Why should the butcher stay in power? Why should he not be executed for his crimes?

The Little Shit probably can't. All he can do is accuse everyone of being a terrorist supporter if he or she doesn't fall down and kiss the feet of his idol. Maybe we should all chip in and buy him a blow-up doll looking like Assad. This way he will have something with which to pass his lonely days in the nut house.

Aah, the Little Shit is having one of his hissy fits. That is why he is so good for entertainment value on this forum. Maybe the Little Shit can tell all of us who it is that someone is noting down what I and my posts actually are. Hello there, FBI guy, who is monitoring some of these forums. Aren't you also getting a chuckle out of the Little Shit's hissy fits.

Oh, the Little Shit missed seeing an article which shows his idol in a bad light. Here are some for him. I could post lots more, but I don't think his little brain could handle all of them.

Over 50 people killed in Syrian missile strikes at rebel areas near Damascus : Rest of the World, News - India Today?

Over 50 people killed in Syrian missile strikes near Damascus | Daily Mail Online
Unfortunately for you and Al-Qaeda, these propaganda lies aren´t of any interest. This might explain their quantity and intrusiveness.

Silly Little Shit. He just wouldn't believe anything bad about his hero or his hero's regime.. He works so hard to put down those who don't think that his hero is some shining light, but all he does is make a fool out of himself. Maybe the staff at the nut house in which he resides makes him sit in the corner each day with a dunce cap on..
Surely, you will be soon receiving an invitation from Al-Qaeda to the "Liberated Caliphate of Idlib".

Soon your psychiatrist will be prescribing some new medication because what you are taking now isn't helping.

Go point for point and show him he is following a false idol. Just being president is not enough. Why should the butcher stay in power? Why should he not be executed for his crimes?

The Little Shit probably can't. All he can do is accuse everyone of being a terrorist supporter if he or she doesn't fall down and kiss the feet of his idol. Maybe we should all chip in and buy him a blow-up doll looking like Assad. This way he will have something with which to pass his lonely days in the nut house.
I am not going to discuss President Assad with filthy Al-Qaeda cheerleading shit.

I am not going to discuss President Assad with filthy Al-Qaeda cheerleading shit.

It seems, Arus, that the Little Shit has not received his inflatable Assad doll yet so he is having one of his hissy fits. Maybe when it arrives and one of the staff in the nut house blows it up for him so he can play with it, he will calm down.

Surely, you will be soon receiving an invitation from Al-Qaeda to the "Liberated Caliphate of Idlib".

Why not take a nap, Lirtle Shit, instead of posting some more nonsense as is your usual habit?

It seems, Arus, that the Little Shit has not received his inflatable Assad doll yet so he is having one of his hissy fits. Maybe when it arrives and one of the staff in the nut house blows it up for him so he can play with it, he will calm down.

He should rubber band the problem. In a few days he won't have to worry about it any more.
It will improve his disposition.

Forum List

Back