In Paris, muslim immigration focus point, muslims attempt to saw off fingers of jewish man....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....muslim attackers, after beating two Jewish men, tried to saw off the one man's fingers......the religion of peace at play....

Attackers Try To Saw Off Jew's Fingers In Paris Suburb

Tuesday night, two Orthodox Jewish brothers in Bondy, in suburban Paris, were set upon by assailants, who forced them off the road, surrounded them, and then attempted to cut off one of the brother’s fingers.

The brothers were hospitalized in a state of shock.

The National Bureau for Vigilance Against Anti-Semitism, or BNVCA, reported that while the Jewish brothers were being forced off the road by the other car, the driver and a passenger shouted anti-Semitic slogans such as “Dirty Jews, You’re going to die!”

After the Jews were forced off the road, several men came out of a hookah café, according to the case report published by the news website JSSNews. The alleged attackers surrounded the brothers, then kicked and punched them while threatening their lives if they moved. Then one assailant attempted to saw off the finger one of the brothers with a metal hacksaw.

As Daniel Horowitz of Conservative Review pointed out:

This particularly gruesome incident is not an aberration. Jews need armed guards at all their major institutions, reminiscent of what Israel had to do for years during the intifada. The chief rabbi of Belgium said last year there is no future for Jews in Europe. It is actually safer for Jews living in Judea and Samaria near Middle Eastern Arabs than those living in parts of Europe because European countries don’t have a security apparatus to deal with suicidal immigration policies into western countries.

Horowitz adds, “According to Pew, most individuals in predominantly Muslim countries harbor virulent hatred for Jews. Obviously, if we bring in small numbers from these countries, it’s possible to assimilate some of them, but when admitted in such large quantities, we are invariably importing the values of the Middle East.”

I think I'll call that fake news,

Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris

Siblings hospitalized after anti-Semitic assault in Bondy, according to anti-Semitism watchdog

The brothers were hospitalized in what was described as a state of shock following the incident Tuesday night in Bondy. A case report published Thursday by the National Bureau for Vigilance Against Anti-Semitism, or BNVCA, based on a police complaint by the alleged victims did not specify their medical condition.

Siblings hospitalized after anti-Semitic assault in Bondy, according to anti-Semitism watchdog

The brothers were hospitalized in what was described as a state of shock following the incident Tuesday night in Bondy. A case report published Thursday by the National Bureau for Vigilance Against Anti-Semitism, or BNVCA, based on a police complaint by the alleged victims did not specify their medical condition.

It isn't fake news simply because you don't like it.......

France Jews: Two brothers attacked in Paris street - BBC News

I think I'll call you a fake poster

Did the finger get cut off or not? Find out?

Do you believe this report:
Leader of France’s Jewish Defence League on run in Israel after conviction in Paris

Even after a few days, different stories, that is a sign of fake news, so makes it very suspicious, don't you think?

Yep....muslim attackers, after beating two Jewish men, tried to saw off the one man's fingers......the religion of peace at play....

Tuesday night, two Orthodox Jewish brothers in Bondy, in suburban Paris, were set upon by assailants, who forced them off the road, surrounded them, and then attempted to cut off one of the brother’s fingers.

The National Bureau for Vigilance Against Anti-Semitism, or BNVCA, reported that while the Jewish brothers were being forced off the road by the other car, the driver and a passenger shouted anti-Semitic slogans such as “Dirty Jews, You’re going to die!”

After the Jews were forced off the road, several men came out of a hookah café, according to the case report published by the news website JSSNews. The alleged attackers surrounded the brothers, then kicked and punched them while threatening their lives if they moved. Then one assailant attempted to saw off the finger one of the brothers with a metal hacksaw.

This particularly gruesome incident is not an aberration. Jews need armed guards at all their major institutions, reminiscent of what Israel had to do for years during the intifada. The chief rabbi of Belgium said last year there is no future for Jews in Europe. It is actually safer for Jews living in Judea and Samaria near Middle Eastern Arabs than those living in parts of Europe because European countries don’t have a security apparatus to deal with suicidal immigration policies into western countries.

Horowitz adds, “According to Pew, most individuals in predominantly Muslim countries harbor virulent hatred for Jews. Obviously, if we bring in small numbers from these countries, it’s possible to assimilate some of them, but when admitted in such large quantities, we are invariably importing the values of the Middle East.”
Things like that never happen here...except for people of your ilk who have been doing it for centuries.
Man sentenced for hate crime attack at T station

I think this is why they're losing. REALITY MARCHES FORWARD as they cower in the corner, declaring everything they don't accept as "Fake News"

How about the Muslim teacher that went to twitter to say kill some Jews? Guess that is fake, too?
Arlington preschool teacher fired over 'Kill some Jews' tweet, other anti-Semitic posts | Arlington | Dallas News

How about this article from France 24, and nothing about a finger being cut off;

Number of racist incidents in France plummets - France 24

One would think one would make better use of their time, I do doubt the validity.

Check out canary mission on tweeter

https://canarymission.org/ethics-policy/

Things like that never happen here...except for people of your ilk who have been doing it for centuries.
Man sentenced for hate crime attack at T station

You mean...except when muslims saw off the heads of co workers....

http://nypost.com/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-by-co-worker-in-oklahoma/

A fired Oklahoma factory worker inflicted a brutal, ISIS-style punishment on colleagues he tried to convert to Islam — cutting one woman’s head off with a 10-inch fillet knife, law-enforcement sources said Friday.

You mean it never happens..except for that one...right?

How about this article from France 24, and nothing about a finger being cut off;

Number of racist incidents in France plummets - France 24

Do you realize they have armed military patrolling their streets ever since the 149 people were murdered in the Paris concert hall....you understand they have the extreme police act in place allowing them special police powers since the attack on the concert hall...right? You can lower the crime when you become a police state........twit....but it is no way to live....

Forum List

Back