In & Out is most popular burger joint, go figure

They are in 5 states so yeah, my point stands.
No, your point does not stand. You stated a "small" portion of the USA! Those 5 states are over 65 million people. From one In-n-Out in California to one in Texas is 1700 miles. 1700 miles and 65 million people. And your point was:
Im not sure how a restaurant that only covers a small portion of the country could be determined to be the most popular.

All that aside, the answer to your question is this is a family owned business serving 65 million people across an area over 1700 miles long. Further, every single location will always have a line that is 10 cars long. Most locations have 2 lanes and 2 drive throughs.

They are popular beyond your ability to think.

You like them. I get it. Many have said they make a good burger. I dont doubt is true. For those in the five states they are in.
65 million people, yes, for 65 million. I get it, you are a jerk that has to piss down everyone's back.

I don't understand why so many think making a conversation personal is a proper rebuttal. If you think it's great, great. Most of the country has no way of determining that.
Dont be a dick.

Survey finds In-N-Out Burger dethroned by Chick-fil-A as America's favorite fast food restaurant

Survey finds In-N-Out Burger dethroned by Chick-fil-A as America's favorite fast food restaurant
Both are Christian fast food. But only one is a burger joint. One is nationwide, the chicken joint. So with this post you prove, In n Out, is the number one burger joint in the USA. So popular, it is number one despite not being nationwide.

Thank you for finally posting the truth.

Both are Christian fast food. But only one is a burger joint. One is nationwide, the chicken joint. So with this post you prove, In n Out, is the number one burger joint in the USA. So popular, it is number one despite not being nationwide.

Carl’s Jr. and Whataburger are better than in n out. Though I seldom eat fast food, thank god.

Carl’s Jr. and Whataburger are better than in n out. Though I seldom eat fast food, thank god.
That is why there is never a line at Carl's Jr and there is always a long line at In-n-Out?

I been to all three. I prefer the fresh ground hamburger that is never frozen at In-n-Out.

Carl's Jr. I liked about 30 years ago. Same for Whataburger. Today they are not the same.

Whataburger is a close second. Carl's Jr./Hardee's couldn't carry In-n-Out's jock strap... if it had one.

Forum List

Back