In One Year Obama Took Something That Was In Terrible Shape And Brought Back From

The Brink Of Disaster....................The Republican Party.:lol:

Obama was the best thing that every happened to the Republican Party

Obama just may be the best thing that has happened to this country. Now before y'all start jumping on me, let me explain. In one year he has helped millions of folks around this country, remember why it is they hate liberal democrats. What he and his administration have done, is woken a sleeping giant. That giant being the traditional tax-paying American citizens! Each day, more people are tuning in and paying attention to what is going on in our government. From the Tea Parties, to the election this past Tuesday in MA, it's pretty obvious that we the people are working hard to take back our country from the government. Politicians became comfortable and happy with their power over the people ... the people forgetting that the officials we elected WORK FOR US! Tuesday's election was a clear indication that we the people will make each and every politician work hard to EARN our vote!

On a side note, I read this morning that Obama will be heading to Nevada next month to campaign for Harry Reid.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Seriously, that was THE funniest thing I've heard today. LOL

Were I Mr. Reid, I would politely ask Mr. Obama to go and campaign for my oponent.

The Brink Of Disaster....................The Republican Party.:lol:

I think it was just returning the favor, after all President Bush and Co. were the best things that happened to the Democratic Party in a long time, it's just too bad they were unable to take advantage of the situation and unite the country instead of dividing it by pursuing a repugnant, radical progressive agenda and going back on all their promises.

But like Nancy Pelosi said

"A lot of things are said on the campaign trail"

(BTW This is how a politician justifies telling the public bald face lies to get elected)

Barry is truly an inspirational leader.

Indeed he is.

I can not believe that Kennedy Democrats opted to vote Republican.

They didn't. It was us independant MA voters that put him into office...Brown even acknowledged it in his acceptance speech
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqnDkd5zJMU&feature=related]YouTube - Scott Brown Acceptance Victory Speech Part 1 in massachusetts[/ame]

I would not gloat just yet as you never know what the future holds.

we are fucked

you got a mouse in your pocket?

mouse in your pocket

Similar to "the royal we" but less condescending. Usually a retort when someone volunteers you to do something without asking you first.

"I have to move out of my apartment this weekend, can you guys help me?" Jake asked. "Sure thing, we'll be there first thing Saturday" Ryan said. "Whoa, what's this 'we' bullshit?" I replied, "you got a mouse in your pocket?"

:D Urban Dictionary: mouse in your pocket

thanks Del I just learned a new term today :D

Pelosi, Read et al managed to do something no Republican has done: Gotten Olympia Snowe to vote with her party.

Forum List

Back