In one week, Mitt "flip-flops" on gay adoption, China and Bill Clinton

I'm curious...the people that ARE voting for Barry again? Do you expect him to somehow magically become better as a President? He's really not good at the job, folks. Whether you loved or hated Reagan or Clinton...you had to admit that each had a knack for BEING President, albeit in vastly different ways. Barack Obama just doesn't have that knack. He's an unfortunate combination of naive ideologue and opportunistic politician. Another four years with him is going to be another four years lost and there are millions of Americans out there that can't survive that.

Some good posts ther OS and I agree with every one of em. I'm a fiscal conservative as well and could give a flying fuck about gays, religion or any other social bs.

Barry sucks as POTUS. I think he thought he could waltz right on in. Give a couple of his pretty speeches and everyone, both parties, were gonna fall all over his golden ass.

Didn't work that way and he hasn't got a clue on what to do about the economy.

The guy is a failed experiment of a lefty in the WH. A lefty that doesn't want to work with the other side to get shit done.

A POTUS who hasn't got a fucking clue.

I'm curious...the people that ARE voting for Barry again? Do you expect him to somehow magically become better as a President? He's really not good at the job, folks. Whether you loved or hated Reagan or Clinton...you had to admit that each had a knack for BEING President, albeit in vastly different ways. Barack Obama just doesn't have that knack. He's an unfortunate combination of naive ideologue and opportunistic politician. Another four years with him is going to be another four years lost and there are millions of Americans out there that can't survive that.

Some good posts ther OS and I agree with every one of em. I'm a fiscal conservative as well and could give a flying fuck about gays, religion or any other social bs.

Barry sucks as POTUS. I think he thought he could waltz right on in. Give a couple of his pretty speeches and everyone, both parties, were gonna fall all over his golden ass.

"Groundbreaking for homes rebounded in April and factory activity gained steam, suggesting the economy remains on a steady, if unspectacular recovery course.

The Commerce Department said on Wednesday housing starts increased 2.6 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 717,000 units, while the Federal Reserve said production at the nation's mines, factories and utilities rose 1.1 percent.

The jump in industrial output, which was the largest since December 2010, was driven by a 4.5 percent increase in utility output, a 1.6 percent gain in mining and a 0.6 percent rise in factory production.

Sentiment among home builders touched a five-year high in May, a survey showed on Tuesday, amid growing optimism about current sales and buyer traffic over the next six months.

That suggests the 7 percent drop in permits to a 715,00-unit pace last month would be temporary. March's permits were revised to a 769,000-unit rate, the highest since September 2008.

Economists had expected permits to fall to a 730,000-unit pace from March's previously reported 764,000-unit rate."

Ya' GOTTA quit listening to PORKY LIMBAUGH!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

"Groundbreaking for homes rebounded in April and factory activity gained steam, suggesting the economy remains on a steady, if unspectacular recovery course.

The Commerce Department said on Wednesday housing starts increased 2.6 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 717,000 units, while the Federal Reserve said production at the nation's mines, factories and utilities rose 1.1 percent.

The jump in industrial output, which was the largest since December 2010, was driven by a 4.5 percent increase in utility output, a 1.6 percent gain in mining and a 0.6 percent rise in factory production.

Sentiment among home builders touched a five-year high in May, a survey showed on Tuesday, amid growing optimism about current sales and buyer traffic over the next six months.

That suggests the 7 percent drop in permits to a 715,00-unit pace last month would be temporary. March's permits were revised to a 769,000-unit rate, the highest since September 2008.

Economists had expected permits to fall to a 730,000-unit pace from March's previously reported 764,000-unit rate."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

If the recovery you're looking for is one that's "unspectacular" then by all means re-elect, Barry. If you'd like one that a bit more "spectacular" then you might want to consider a change...just saying...

In two days, Romney flip flops on gay adoption and now Bill Clinton. Last week, it was China. This is what Mitt said before the flip flop:

It's pretty impressive over there how quickly they can build things, how productive they are as a society. You should see their airport compared to our airports, their highways, their train systems. They're moving quickly in part because the regulators see their job as encouraging private people. It's amazing. The head of Coca-Cola said the business environment is friendlier in China than in America. And that's because of the regulators. That's because of government.

He even panders to tier four Liberty University which teaches Mitt's religion is a "cult" as well as magical creation as part of their "science" curriculum. Besides money at any cost, does he stand for anything?

Romney Praises Bill Clinton As New Democrat

Remember, in 1992 Mitt voted in the Democratic primaries because he felt Clinton was the "worst" choice for president.

How many "flip-flops" does Mitt have?

14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain - Business Insider

Mitt Romney Flip-Flops

don't get butt hurt...just get on your knees...:lol:

ramirez-ssm-lg.jpg

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Claudette is such a partisan tool/puppet.

Where's the difference?

ROMNEY is the savior?

Even you don't know what Romney will be thinking tomorrow. He's the unfortunate result of the tea poarty taking over the Republican Party .. which has left you with someone nobody likes .. for all manner of really good reasons.

If the knack for being president is your benchmark .. surely the vison of a president Romney brings nothing but laughter to mind.

Regardless of who wins, America loses.

You lost me with your contention that Romney is the result of the Tea Party taking over the Republican Party, Black. Romney was the most moderate candidate that was running on the GOP side. If, as so many here believe, the Tea Party now "runs" the Republican Party then why wasn't a more conservative candidate chosen?
Toooooooooooooooooooo easy....... :eusa_whistle:

As time (and, campaigning) goes on....The Mitt is looking more-and-more like another The DICK; Armey creation; this election's "Snooki Palin".

He strings-together endless-rhetorical-phrases....and, Teabaggers (actually) believe he's saying something.
eusa_doh.gif

Much like Lil' Dumbya & Snooki Palin....the NeoCons see someone who's totally-manageable....for the right-price.

The White-Wingers? Hell.....he's the Right-color.....even if he is a Mormon. He's kinda a weenie, but....he will fall-in-line....if he knows what's good for him.

He's the "darling" of Wall $treet....and, can "work" inve$tor$, like Snooki Palin could "work" Pageant-crowds and new-"conservatives" (with the mentality/maturity of 13-year-old boys).

Bill+Clinton+and+Obama+at+Tubbs+Memorial.jpg

".....And, he thinks he's ready for The Debate!!"

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

If the recovery you're looking for is one that's "unspectacular" then by all means re-elect, Barry. If you'd like one that a bit more "spectacular" then you might want to consider a change...just saying...

When "conservatives" (specifically, 1%ers) talk about a "$pectacular"-economy, they're talkin'-about $hort-term-gain$. All they're concerned-with is major-gain$; day-to-day. They're hardly thinkin'-about the long-term health & welfare o' this Country....or, any Company they might work-for.

THAT'S why....

.....when it comes to planning.

It's part of their cultural-DNA, to commit-to....

(....Like Conservatives USED-to, in the U.S.)​

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Claudette is such a partisan tool/puppet.

You noticed that, too, huh?

303.gif

In two days, Romney flip flops on gay adoption and now Bill Clinton. Last week, it was China. This is what Mitt said before the flip flop:

It's pretty impressive over there how quickly they can build things, how productive they are as a society. You should see their airport compared to our airports, their highways, their train systems. They're moving quickly in part because the regulators see their job as encouraging private people. It's amazing. The head of Coca-Cola said the business environment is friendlier in China than in America. And that's because of the regulators. That's because of government.

He even panders to tier four Liberty University which teaches Mitt's religion is a "cult" as well as magical creation as part of their "science" curriculum. Besides money at any cost, does he stand for anything?

Romney Praises Bill Clinton As New Democrat

Remember, in 1992 Mitt voted in the Democratic primaries because he felt Clinton was the "worst" choice for president.

How many "flip-flops" does Mitt have?

14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain - Business Insider

Mitt Romney Flip-Flops

there is no flip-flops..they are ALL evolving now...

You're amusing as always, Deanie.

The truth is...Barry could have gotten rid of the Bush tax cuts when he held super majorities. He was forced into a flip flop on those cuts however because his stimulus failed so miserably and his own economists were warning him about the dangers of increasing taxes in a weak economy. What's rich is that now Barry has once again flip flopped the other way, calling for tax increases on the wealthy...but he's only doing that because he knows the GOP controlled House will never pass it. That's the problem with "your guy" Deanie...he makes decisions based on what's good for HIS reelection and not for what's good for the country. The whole Buffett Rule bruhaha? It's another example of Barry calling for something that he KNOWS will never be passed...which is darned good for him because if it WAS then he'd have to take responsibility for the resulting economic disaster.

Obama never had super majorities. The Democrats have Blue Dog conservatives that always vote Republican. Republicans vote in a block because they are 90% white. Because Republicans vote in a single block with a single agenda, they just assume Democrats do to. I know you don't understand that. There is not a lot of Republicans who understand anything of any importance. I believe they just don't have what it takes.

The stimulus didn't fail. Simply another right wing lie in a very, very long list. Just because EVERYTHING Republicans do fails, you can't assign the same standard to Democrats.

Why do you think Blue Dog Conservatives vote Republican?
Could it be because there is no conservative representation in the Democratic party?
Could it be because the liberals have hijacked the party?

They should give awards for stupid threads. Democrats have conservatives. They are called Blue Dogs. But why don't they join the Republican Party? Because they see Republicans as slime? I don't know.

We know the Republican Party has zero liberals. And no accomplishments except to trick the American people. No one can name a single Republican accomplishment during the last 20 years. They run on fear and lies. Even you guys know it. Won't admit it, but know it.

Forum List

Back