In Obama's world....

Whose Navy controls the waters around Iraq and Iran?

Pooooooooseur.

Are you really THIS stupid?
So, where's your facts that we're controlling the oil?

Give us actual facts........Running off at your lil' mouth does not equate to FACTS.

Baby killer lover.

Your people launched any mortars at innocent kindergarten age jewish children like they did last month, ya cowardly lil' woman beater?

Come on pussy, man up and join the palestinians...Go blow up some lil' kids .....Or are you too affraid to put yourself in harms way, lil' one?

LMAO!
Are you confused about the role oil tankers play in delivering oil from the Middle East?

The US Navy controls the shipping lanes in the same way US puppets in Baghdad control Iraqi oil fields.

What are you REALLY confused about...

which country in all history has killed the most kindergarten-aged children for the most MONEY?

Punk.

Punk? Give me a break.. Idiots like you would be the first to run like a little chicken shit have you ever spoken against any atrocities other then the ones you claim the U.S. have committed? Ahh..... I would say no. So you have no credibility on this issue looser

Mohammad Mosaddegh:

"Mohammad Mosaddegh (Persian: محمد مصدّق, IPA: [mohæmˈmæd(-e) mosædˈdeɣ] ( listen)* also Mossadegh, Mosaddeq, Mossadeq, Mosadeck, or Musaddiq) (19 May 1882 – 5 March 1967) was the democratically elected[1][2][3][4] Prime Minister of Iran from 1951 to 1953 when he was overthrown in a coup d'état backed by the United States Central Intelligence Agency."

You know I've heard this bullshit "democratically elected" before and not just when it comes to this guy and its time we separate fact from FICTION here. Sorry but just because some country may go through the empty and largely meaningless motions does NOT make someone "democratically elected". Iran claims Ahmadinejad was "democratically elected" too but no one but a moron would take the Iranians non-stop claims that their staged elections are "democratic elections". Gee, Saddam Hussein used to claim Iraq had "democratic elections" too! As did the Soviet Union! CLAIMING they are "democratic elections" doesn't MAKE THEM SO because true democratic elections means FAR more than just holding an election and allowing people to turn in a ballot whether it is counted or not! Democracy didn't and still doesn't exist in Iran just like it didn't under Saddam -therefore it is IMPOSSIBLE to have "democratic" elections and that means NO ONE can legitimately claim to have been "democratically elected" in Iran -because the ability for that to even happen DID NOT EXIST then and does not exist now either! THAT never changed even when who held the reins of power did! Do you even understand the definition of it and what a "democratic election" really is? Apparently not! Which is really scary for your own future since you only prove you wouldn't recognize democracy if it bit you in the ass! When you don't even understand what a democratic election even is -then how will you know when YOU are being deprived of it??? Because you sure as hell are saying you don't need any more than what existed in Iran at the time to be satisfied! Wow.

NO ONE can be "democratically elected" without DEMOCRACY -which did not and does not exist in Iran! In spite of his supporters' claims -the guy was NOT "democratically elected" any more than was the Shah or the Ayatollah or Ahmadinejad! To say nothing of the fact that if someone uses a true democratic election to gain power but then dismantles the institutions of democracy to insure no one else can gain power means that person is no longer the legitimately elected leader either. Like Hitler did to make sure the Germans couldn't get rid of him and as Chavez is currently about finished doing to insure Venezuelans can't get rid of him either! But even that didn't happen with Mossadeq because he was NEVER the product of a democratic election in the first place! Ever.

Mossadeq found political favor among the ruling elite and became a member of Parliament which is really the only way to get there since those out of favor were never allowed on a ballot (now some get on the ballot for the pretense but are not allowed to win since the ruling elite never cares what the count really is and declares for whoever they like -which is why Ahmadinejad was declared winner just minutes after the polls closed after their last phony election!) THEN Mossadeq was APPOINTED prime minister by the SHAH. An election between those who all held favor among the ruling powers is NOT a "democratic election" any more than an election that only allows the favored candidates of the communist party to be on the ballot as existed in the Soviet Union is a "democratic election"! The SHAH held the real power in Iran -not HIS appointees! So just where is the "democratic" part in that process do you think? That they held an election where the ruling elite had already insured that no matter which candidate on the ballot won a seat in Parliament, it was going to be someone THEY wanted? GET REAL! Then after his appointment, Mossadeq demanded the Shah turn over full control of the military to HIM! Every egomaniac with dictatorial ambitions and an IQ higher than a doorknob knows you can't make a full power grab without control of the military! He sure as hell didn't demand it because he wanted the military to water his sand dunes!

Iran was not a free nation then -it is not a free nation now. That means their elections are NOT free elections. They are contrived -and that means BY DEFINITION they can never be "democratic" elections no matter how often the current group of ruling tyrants insists they are while trying to pretend to have the same moral legitimacy as the true freely elected leaders of the world who are produced by the REAL DEAL! Only those running the show in Iran have changed -NOT the nature of their staged, contrived, manipulated and pre-ordained phony elections.

It doesn't matter how much the US may back a coup ANYWHERE -if those on the ground who are actually carrying out the coup don't first have significant support among the people AND the military -it ain't going nowhere. Like most egomaniacs -and he was - Mossadeq ended up losing favor among his OWN PEOPLE including landowners, clerics and merchants. Not the best groups to lose favor with in Iran if you have Mossadeq's ambitions of being the ruling dictator of Iran -but made for much better odds for those who initiated and carried out the coup.

Last edited:
Since when is the acquisition of wealth a"crime"?
This is typical of you anti-American leftists. You despise everything this nation stands for yet will defend your right to enjoy the benefits with the fury of a short tailed shrew.
You people are hypocrites.
How does this country accumulate 25% of it's wealth?..Freedom to achieve and succeed. The need to create and advance. The desire for life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Would you like to embarrass the shit out of yourself arguing that point?
If I acquire wealth by force or intimidation, most rational people would accuse me of committing a crime. When the world's only superpower kills thousands (at least) of Muslims and imposes a brutal occupation to gain control of $billions of oil revenue, conservatives call it liberty.

Or is it the pursuit of happiness?

Embarrassed yet?

I didn't ask you that .
And i now see where it is you get your prospective.
You are either a Muslim or a Muslim sympathizer.
Ok, you asked for it.
First, I think the US airlines should profile. Period, Just as Israel does. Don't like it. Don't fly.
Not once not one time has any Muslim cleric or leader unconditionally condemn the 9/11 attacks.
I must question the motives and loyalties of all Muslims.
I ask, in the event of an invasion by a Muslim run country of US soil, would American Muslims think of themselves as Americans and defend their country against the invaders. or would they think of themselves as Muslims first and take up arms against their neighbors.
Until I hear or see Muslims rise up against those who have used Islam to attack innocent civilians, until Muslim clerics can convince us that Islam is indeed a religion of peace and that we have misinterpreted the Koran's teachings that non -Muslims must be converted to Islam or be killed., until those conditions have been met, IMO Muslims cannot be trusted.
That is the price you pay for being part of a religion that preaches hatred of non-believers and treats women like chattel.
Don't like my post? Tough shit.
Here's a plate of pork in your lap.
No I am not embarrassed. Nor will I ever be.
All fundamentalist versions of religion preach the need to kill or convert the other. It's just one more example of the Slave Reflex.

"All non-Jews are totally satanic creatures 'in whom there is absolutely nothing good.'

'Even a non-Jewish embryo is qualitatively different from a Jewish one.

"The very existence of a non-Jew is 'non-essential', whereas all creation was created solely for the sake of the Jews.'

"There are many such passages.

"What makes such texts particularly significant, Shahak explains, is that 'n Israel these ideas are widely disseminated among the public at large, in the schools and in the army.'

"In a booklet published by the Israeli Army for its soldiers, Shahak reports, the Chief Chaplain wrote:

'When our forces come across civilians during a war or in hot pursuit or in a raid, so long as there is no certainty that those civilians are incapable of harming our forces, then according to the Halakhah they may and even should be killed ...

"In war, when our forces storm the enemy, they are allowed and even enjoined by the Halakhah to kill even good civilians, that is, civilians who are ostensibly good."

What Our Taxes...

Fundamentalist Christians are no better.

I condemn Muslim, Jewish, and Christian bigotry and intolerance.

You, on the other hand, are still a slave who sees the mote only in the eye of the other.

Merry Christmas.
Slave.

All fundamentalist versions of religion preach the need to kill or convert the other. It's just one more example of the Slave Reflex.

"All non-Jews are totally satanic creatures 'in whom there is absolutely nothing good.'

"The very existence of a non-Jew is 'non-essential', whereas all creation was created solely for the sake of the Jews.'

"What makes such texts particularly significant, Shahak explains, is that 'n Israel these ideas are widely disseminated among the public at large, in the schools and in the army.'

"In a booklet published by the Israeli Army for its soldiers, Shahak reports, the Chief Chaplain wrote:

'When our forces come across civilians during a war or in hot pursuit or in a raid, so long as there is no certainty that those civilians are incapable of harming our forces, then according to the Halakhah they may and even should be killed ...

"In war, when our forces storm the enemy, they are allowed and even enjoined by the Halakhah to kill even good civilians, that is, civilians who are ostensibly good."

WRONG!! That is completely and totally FALSE!! LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR IT IS AGAINST JEWISH LAW TO PROSELYTIZE AND TO ATTEMPT TO CONVERT ANYONE.. GOT IT? Show me one time in history were anyone has been forced to convert to Judaism.. Never happend. As far as those quotes from the Rabbi they are his own views on war not really based in Jewish law, Keep cutting and pasting from you're Jew hater websites you're a joke

Last edited:
"Mosaddegh started his career in Iranian politics with the Iranian Constitutional Revolution, at the age of 24, he was elected from Isfahan to the newly inaugurated Persian Parliament, the Majlis of Iran."

Isfahan is currently Iran's second largest city after Tehran.

Mosaddegh enhanced his popularity among Iranians by demanding the British compensate Iran for it Persian Gulf oil at the same 50/50 rate that Saudi Arabia received.

In April of 1951 the Majlis (Iranian Parliament) named him prime minister by a vote of 79-12.

While that doesn't qualify as perfect democracy, it's a lot closer than Operation Ajax:

"In October 1952, Mosaddegh declared Britain an enemy, and cut all diplomatic relations.[40]

"In November and December 1952, British intelligence officials suggested to American intelligence that the prime minister should be ousted.

"The new US administration under Dwight D. Eisenhower and the British government under Winston Churchill agreed to work together toward Mosaddegh's removal.

"In March 1953, Secretary of State John Foster Dulles directed the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), which was headed by his younger brother Allen Dulles, to draft plans to overthrow Mosaddegh.

"On 4 April 1953, CIA director Dulles approved US$1 million to be used 'in any way that would bring about the fall of Mosaddegh'...

"Soon afterward, according to his later published accounts, the chief of the CIA's Near East and Africa division, Kermit Roosevelt, Jr. the grandson of US President Theodore Roosevelt arrived in Tehran to direct it."

If the Iranians had overthrown Ike in 1953, would that have been more or less democratic?

By the way, Kermit went on to great things at Gulf Oil.

WRONG!! That is completely and totally FALSE!! LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR IT IS AGAINST JEWISH LAW TO PROSELYTIZE AND TO ATTEMPT TO CONVERT ANYONE.. GOT IT? Show me one time in history were anyone has been forced to convert to Judaism.. Never happend. As far as those quotes from the Rabbi they are his own views on war not really based in Jewish law, Keep cutting and pasting from you're Jew hater websites you're a joke

Now you're confused about the distinction between "proselytize" and "kill"?

Tell me you don't vote.
Drive a car.
Own a gun.

The Rabbi in question is the Chief Chaplin of the IDF.
As such his views would count for more than most others.

"One can only imagine what this kind of teaching means for Palestinians in Israel itself, and, still worse, for those in the West Bank who live next to settlements populated by heavily armed adherents of such a ruthless and supremacist faith – and who regularly attack them with impunity, periodically beating, torturing, and killing them.

"A sentence several years ago, on the rare occasion when a perpetrator was even charged with a crime, was six months community service.

Your Taxes Are Paying For This

Tell me you don't vote.
Drive a car.
Own a gun.

"One can only imagine what this kind of teaching means for Palestinians in Israel itself, and, still worse, for those in the West Bank who live next to settlements populated by heavily armed adherents of such a ruthless and supremacist faith – and who regularly attack them with impunity, periodically beating, torturing, and killing them.

"A sentence several years ago, on the rare occasion when a perpetrator was even charged with a crime, was six months community service.

Same stupid website.. What does this have to do with the topic anyway idiot? I think you're mentally deranged. Have you been smacked around by Marc too much and decided to come here and highjack this thread?

250px-Twoteachers.jpg

Jewish and Arab teachers at Hand in Hand

Israel is a signatory of the Convention against Discrimination in Education, and ratified it in 1961. The convention has the status of law in Israeli courts.

Israel operates an Arab education system for Israeli-Arabs minority that teaches Arab students, in Arabic, about their history and culture.

Tell me you don't vote.
Drive a car.
Own a gun.

Same stupid website.. What does this have to do with the topic anyway idiot? I think you're mentally deranged. Have you been smacked around by Marc too much and decided to come here and highjack this thread?

250px-Twoteachers.jpg

Jewish and Arab teachers at Hand in Hand

Israel is a signatory of the Convention against Discrimination in Education, and ratified it in 1961. The convention has the status of law in Israeli courts.

Israel operates an Arab education system for Israeli-Arabs minority that teaches Arab students, in Arabic, about their history and culture.
You're the one who injected religious fundamentalism into this thread when you wrote "I must question the motives and loyalties of (ALL) Muslims."

All Muslims do NOT believe it's necessary to convert or kill non-believers just as all Jews don't accept the notion "all creation was created solely for the sake of Jews." There may even be a few Christians who are NOT looking forward to the End Times.

Religious fundamentalism and blind loyalty to the state are the principle tools the rich have used over the last 5000 years to socialize cost and privatize profit for a chosen few.

Slaves like you and Marc are either too ignorant or greedy to object.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back