In New York, Mexicans Lag in Education

Legally, the quote is correct: Illegal immigrants, by definition, are supposed to be in their country of citizenship.

There are legal Mexicans in this Country, going through the Legal immigration process, which makes his quote ("Mexicans").... sound.....rather blabbering bigotry.

Someone had the balls to ask me if I knew the difference between legal and illegal immigration...............without asking said bigot: "do you know the difference between illegal Mexicans and MEXICANS?"

Speaking of Babbering do your posts ever actually address the Topic?

kEEP RIDIN' HARD FOR YOUR BIGOTED BRETHEREN, AND MAKING UP NUMBERS OUT OF THIN AIR AND CALLING THEM A POINT OF VIEW. THAT'S NOT ONLY WEIRD, SLIGHTLY RETARDED, ETC.........BUT IT'S ALSO A GOOD GLIMPSE INTO HOW YOU FORM YOUR OPINIONS: UNSCRUTINIZED, MADE-UP DATA.

There are legal Mexicans in this Country, going through the Legal immigration process, which makes his quote ("Mexicans").... sound.....rather blabbering bigotry.

Someone had the balls to ask me if I knew the difference between legal and illegal immigration...............without asking said bigot: "do you know the difference between illegal Mexicans and MEXICANS?"

Speaking of Babbering do your posts ever actually address the Topic?

kEEP RIDIN' HARD FOR YOUR BIGOTED BRETHEREN, AND MAKING UP NUMBERS OUT OF THIN AIR AND CALLING THEM A POINT OF VIEW. THAT'S NOT ONLY WEIRD, SLIGHTLY RETARDED, ETC.........BUT IT'S ALSO A GOOD GLIMPSE INTO HOW YOU FORM YOUR OPINIONS: UNSCRUTINIZED, MADE-UP DATA.

***sigh***

I suppose that answers me.

You realise that the NYT titled the topic of the article, "In New York, Mexicans Lag in Education."

and then:

"Many Mexicans are poor and in the country illegally."

You'd better demonstrate enough intelligence to read the OP before I'm gonna be concerned about producing research which you won't bother reading.

"mexicans should stay in mexico" is a bigotted statement, jagoff.

Yea, and the English should have stayed in England. The Spanish should have stayed in Spain. The Irish should have stayed in Ireland. The Italiasn should have stayed in Italy, etc etc etc added corny/retarded statement

If you aren't an American, get the fuck out, moron.

The only people that aren't Immigrants to this Land were the NATIVE Americans, MORON. Everyone else came from somewhere else.

Most Americans, in FACT (DON'T LIKE THOSE?) are 4 or 5 generations from FOREIGN ANCESTORS.

Brain, much?

If you are born in the U.S. you are not a immigrant....MORON.

Even the so called "Native Americans" (Actually if you are born in the U.S. you are a native American) came from somewhere else. Go ask your 5th grade teacher.

New Topics

Forum List

Back