In need of some objective posters…

It was easy to win the election. The DNC claimed they had A Nuclear Doomsday Weapon to Vaporize The GOP Forever!

They refused to show it, and refused to even let us see it!

They could Impeach Trump right now with it if they had it and even The GOP would be with them.

Why won't they show it? Why didn't they turn over the DNC server?

Why didn't The Obama Admin Subpoena it?

Why didn't the FBI subpoena it?

Why didn't The DOJ subpoena it?

Why didn't the CIA subpoena it?

Where is the evidence?

I've posted on here several times examples of Trump's Chumps bragging about the damage the leaks were doing all last summer and fall.

Now they are trying to pretend the leaks had no impact. They don't realize this massive flip-flop is an open admission they know the Russians were behind them and that Putin helped Trump get elected.

They only unknown is how much the Russians made a difference.

Yes, because what you did is ask a question you refuse to answer yourself.

You might (probably not) have heard of a Greek philosopher Socrates of whom Plato wrote various dialogues.....In those dialogues, Socrates ALWAYS asks a question but never answers directly...

Now, had you graduated from junior high, you too might have heard of that pedagogical style.

Just address the original post with...."I have no fucking idea because I'm a right wing nitwit..."

Was Socrates a troll that hurled childish insults too?

he didn't until you started trolling.

now why don't you go troll one of the rightwingnut threads if you don't understand the question.

and stop deraling.

It was easy to win the election. The DNC claimed they had A Nuclear Doomsday Weapon to Vaporize The GOP Forever!

They refused to show it, and refused to even let us see it!

They could Impeach Trump right now with it if they had it and even The GOP would be with them.

Why won't they show it? Why didn't they turn over the DNC server?

Why didn't The Obama Admin Subpoena it?

Why didn't the FBI subpoena it?

Why didn't The DOJ subpoena it?

Why didn't the CIA subpoena it?

Where is the evidence?

I've posted on here several times examples of Trump's Chumps bragging about the damage the leaks were doing all last summer and fall.

Now they are trying to pretend the leaks had no impact. They don't realize this massive flip-flop is an open admission they know the Russians were behind them and that Putin helped Trump get elected.

They only unknown is how much the Russians made a difference.

what are you babbling about?

Fast & Furious, the IRS targeting investigation, to name just 2.
It's interesting the left thinks Sessions should rescue himself given Holder and Lynch under Obama.

I was thinking the same thing.

Let's see, I am asking for Session to recuse himself because of a TRUMP investigation.....

You wanted for Holder and Lynch to recuse themselves because of WHAT Obama investigation?

What you half-brained right wingers FAIL to recognize (besides NOT answering the question posed in the O/P) is that both the "fast & Furious" and IRS controversies WERE thoroughly investigated AND they involved individuals within agencies' possible wrongdoings........

What we are here addressing with the Russian scandal is TRUMP's DIRECT involvement and whether someone (Session) who was CLOSELY part of his campaign is objective enough to handle an investigation.

Perhaps a grown up can help you understand the difference.

What you are failing to understand is that they were not independent investigation s. And people died due to the first.
So you agree we need a federal investigation.

Into what ?
Into the hacking of our election. Duh.

If the shoe was on the other foot, the pseudocons would be screaming every five minutes for one.
How many people have you met who switched their vote from Clinton to Trump because of "Russia"?
It isn't about switching votes, retard. It's about turning off Clinton voters enough to make them stay home.

All summer and fall, the pseudocon tards were bragging how much the leaks were destroying Clinton. Now you same fucking tards are trying to claim they had no impact at all!

No one is fooled by your idiocy except yourselves.
You are such a partisan chump...Hillary got THREE MILLION more votes than Trump.
Now tell us EXACTLY who stayed home.
Fast & Furious, the IRS targeting investigation, to name just 2.
It's interesting the left thinks Sessions should rescue himself given Holder and Lynch under Obama.

I was thinking the same thing.

Let's see, I am asking for Session to recuse himself because of a TRUMP investigation.....

You wanted for Holder and Lynch to recuse themselves because of WHAT Obama investigation?

What you half-brained right wingers FAIL to recognize (besides NOT answering the question posed in the O/P) is that both the "fast & Furious" and IRS controversies WERE thoroughly investigated AND they involved individuals within agencies' possible wrongdoings........

What we are here addressing with the Russian scandal is TRUMP's DIRECT involvement and whether someone (Session) who was CLOSELY part of his campaign is objective enough to handle an investigation.

Perhaps a grown up can help you understand the difference.

No on the judge and no on Sessions...

My final answer and before you write I am some Trumpster please note I answered you question.

Whenever THE DNC shows their EVIDENCE of RUSSIAN HACKING, then we can revisit The ELECTION.
But they refused to do it, even knowing that such Evidence would have easily won them the election in a landslide.

Even now after the election this so called Non Existent Evidence of Russian Hacking The DNC server would be enough to impeach Trump.

So where is it, and why won't the DNC show it?

It doesn't exist and is just another Lefty Lie and cover story....just like Benghazi.

On another thread, I pointed out that Trump deemed a judge of Mexican descent UNQUALIFIED to render judgment on his Trump U. fraud case because…….well, because Mexicans don’t like his hair.

Conversely, right wingers feel that a former campaign acolyte and friend of Trump, Jeff Session, who Trump nominated and advocated for the AG spot, is AMPLY OBJECTIVE to investigate Trump’s ties with Russia.

A right wing poster on here offered a challenge as to whether judge Curiel or AG Session should recuse themselves from their respective positions to render some “judgment” on our beloved Trump.

So, let's see let's where logic takes us and llet OTHERS be the arbiters......

A judge who is of Mexican descent in bright red Indiana, born in the U.S. CANNOT render judgment on the orange clown candidate on an issue that has NOTHING to do with immigration or race and on an issue of wide-spread fraud regarding trump university........

Versus...

A crony of Trump who was an active member of his campaign, from another bright red state, with a history of racial biases, who barely was appointed as AG, and a close friend of the Trumpster, will lead the investigation on Trump's dealings with russian oligarchs and "spies"......Shit, what could go wrong here?

I rest my case....and let others be the arbiters....
Wow the least objective person here asking for objectivity

someone check the temperature in Hell

loser thread, thumbs down. poor quality of point, and author is not objective him/ herself. It's out of line and out of order.

....which then means, (a logical conclusion could then be made) that since you CANNOT address the question, you're just as a NON-objective person as I am......

So, there......LOL

On another thread, I pointed out that Trump deemed a judge of Mexican descent UNQUALIFIED to render judgment on his Trump U. fraud case because…….well, because Mexicans don’t like his hair.

Conversely, right wingers feel that a former campaign acolyte and friend of Trump, Jeff Session, who Trump nominated and advocated for the AG spot, is AMPLY OBJECTIVE to investigate Trump’s ties with Russia.

A right wing poster on here offered a challenge as to whether judge Curiel or AG Session should recuse themselves from their respective positions to render some “judgment” on our beloved Trump.

So, let's see let's where logic takes us and llet OTHERS be the arbiters......

A judge who is of Mexican descent in bright red Indiana, born in the U.S. CANNOT render judgment on the orange clown candidate on an issue that has NOTHING to do with immigration or race and on an issue of wide-spread fraud regarding trump university........

Versus...

A crony of Trump who was an active member of his campaign, from another bright red state, with a history of racial biases, who barely was appointed as AG, and a close friend of the Trumpster, will lead the investigation on Trump's dealings with russian oligarchs and "spies"......Shit, what could go wrong here?

I rest my case....and let others be the arbiters....
upload_2017-2-27_11-41-50.jpeg

....which then means, (a logical conclusion could then be made) that since you CANNOT address the question, you're just as a NON-objective person as I am......

So, there......LOL
yeah I'm the guy who tells the truth about BOTH parties so of course you would think I'n not objective

So ask me what I think Of Ronald Reagan if you want to test my objectivity

What you are failing to understand is that they were not independent investigation s. And people died due to the first.

Here......Learn and apologize.........

Fast & Furious was a royal fuck-up....BUT, justice prevailed in this case as I hope will prevail in Trump's possible treasonous case......and I'm sure you and your ilk will agree....LOL

Judge rules against Obama on 'Fast and Furious'
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/266321-judge-rules-against-obama-on-fast-and-furious

yeah I'm the guy who tells the truth about BOTH parties so of course you would think I'n not objective

Just answer the fucking question posed on the O/P.....Simple, no?

Just answer the fucking question posed on the O/P.....Simple, no?
won't waste my time because you don't want objectivity as is obvious by your repeated use of the term right winger on the OP which as we all know is what you call anyone who disagrees with you

Like I said in my first response it's fucking hilarious that the least objective person here is asking for objectivity

Was it an independent investigation? No. If anything, that is proof none is needed outside Congress, unless you seem to think only a fair investigation can be done under a Dem administration? Which I would beg to differ.

Here......Learn and apologize.........

Fast & Furious was a royal fuck-up....BUT, justice prevailed in this case as I hope will prevail in Trump's possible treasonous case......and I'm sure you and your ilk will agree....LOL

Judge rules against Obama on 'Fast and Furious'
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/266321-judge-rules-against-obama-on-fast-and-furious

Was it an independent investigation? No. If anything, that is proof none is needed outside Congress, unless you seem to think only a fair investigation can be done under a Dem administration? Which I would beg to differ.

Hey, nitwit......A judge ruled against Obama AND an investigation was indeed done by the republican House.

Forum List

Back