In need of motivation

P&CA admin

Apr 24, 2006
I know what I should be doing...I should be finishing Moms apartment...its not bad outside ...matter of fact it is bright and sunny...it's just damned chilly...
I know I should just do it...but have zero motivation...
Anyone have any suggestions?
Oh and roomy...keep it clean babe...I know you've probably already started your saturday drinking time *L*... :alco:

P&CA admin said:
I know what I should be doing...I should be finishing Moms apartment...its not bad outside ...matter of fact it is bright and sunny...it's just damned chilly...
Oh and roomy...keep it clean babe...I know you've probably already started your saturday drinking time *L*... :alco:
I have zero motivation too. Come mow my grass. Its 80 here and I want to play, instead of work. ;)

P&CA admin said:
I have that problem, too.

Like the Nike slogan says... "Just Do It"

Don't wait for motivation to start doing something, start doing something and the motivation will follow.

If that's too big of a jump, then do it the same way you'd eat an elephant... one small bite at a time. Do a small thing, like clean a sink, then do another small thing, you'll find out that your doldrums will slowly vanish and before you know it, you've found your motivation!

KarlMarx said:

Don't wait for motivation to start doing something, start doing something and the motivation will follow.

If that's too big of a jump, then do it the same way you'd eat an elephant... one small bite at a time. Do a small thing, like clean a sink, then do another small thing, you'll find out that your doldrums will slowly vanish and before you know it, you've found your motivation!
Yer no fun, Karl! ;)

KarlMarx said:

Thanks for the advice...I already know you are right...I'm just being a bum....
Mr.P...I'm not mowing your lawn...but I'd come have a drink with ya...
OK...I really had better get off my rump and try to finish her danged bed...*grumbles and mumbles*...Dang it....it's saturday *pout*

Hey, I'm stuck here at work until 4:00, been here since 9:00, after getting about four hours' sleep last night, so I don't even wanna hear ANY complaints! :chains:

P&CA admin said:
I know what I should be doing...I should be finishing Moms apartment...

I just reread this... THANK YOU so much, PC&A! My own place...WOW! That's gonna be really nice to use during the summer months when all four kids are home all day!

:D

Forum List

Back