In need of clarity

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
Explain to me how it is justified to hate Muslims, when Jesus spoke about loving your enemy, turning the other cheek, and living by the sword and dieing by the sword. It's my understanding that Jesus was all about love and forgiveness. I could be wrong though, maybe it is written in the New Testament to kill and hate all those that are not christians, especialy Muslims.

I only ask this question because of all the negative things said about Muslims and Islam extremeists. When it comes to Christian extremeists (those who kill abortion doctors), the view is "lover the sinner but hate the sin". It is a little confusing, and some clarity would help.

Those who hate Muslims and Islam that are not christians, 911 is the only excuse you need, and I understand you point of view.

It's not justified. Christ doesn't hate...... He will however judge nations according to their treatment of Israel. None of us will walk away unscathed. But he is fair and just and we were forewarned, so.
And, He will proportion the Middle East to all of Abraham's children. Jew and Muslim alike and will remove the hate for one another from their hearts. And they will be the family of Abraham for eternity.
I could be wrong though, maybe it is written in the New Testament to kill and hate all those that are not Christians, especially Muslims.

No, the New Testament does not condone killing or hating all that are not Christians
The Koran does condone and orders the hating and killing of all those that are not Islamic.

Explain to me how it is justified to hate Muslims, when Jesus spoke about loving your enemy, turning the other cheek, and living by the sword and dieing by the sword. It's my understanding that Jesus was all about love and forgiveness. I could be wrong though, maybe it is written in the New Testament to kill and hate all those that are not christians, especialy Muslims.

I only ask this question because of all the negative things said about Muslims and Islam extremeists. When it comes to Christian extremeists (those who kill abortion doctors), the view is "lover the sinner but hate the sin". It is a little confusing, and some clarity would help.

Those who hate Muslims and Islam that are not christians, 911 is the only excuse you need, and I understand you point of view.

Your Premise is False. How much do you want to build on that???

No, the New Testament does not condone killing or hating all that are not Christians
The Koran does condone and orders the hating and killing of all those that are not Islamic.

I see there's been another addition to USMB's Council of Learned 'Ulema. :lol:

LOL in need of clarity ? on a religouse board ? LOL

Oh great, another thread minimizing the thread of Islam and attacking Christians.

Just what this board needs.

There's nothing wrong with turning the other cheek if you don't mind being a martyr.

Forum List

Back