In-n-Out Burger is way overrated

WRONG!

Five Guys wishes they were In-N-Out.

Cook Out blows donkeys.

Steak and Shake sucks.

Smashburger is pretty good.

All of you who have been running down In-N-Out have been REPORTED!

Lock this thread!

Thank you drive through...

All those places are mediocre at best..

View attachment 170850

View attachment 170851 View attachment 170852
Bringing a hot dog to a gun fight???? :mad:

You never had a Chicago hot dog have you the ultimate one..

View attachment 170856
I've never had a hot dog from Chicago, no. I've been there before, but didn't get a hot dog OR a deep dish. I promise to remedy that before I die.

Deep dish pizza sucks..but if you want really good Chicago pizza..

Wa-pa-ghettis in wheeling Illinois serves the best been around since the 1970s..they make there sauce with wine you can taste it

View attachment 170857

Deep dish pizza is pretty damn good, but so unhealthy it makes you sick.

Wa-pa-ghettis! Lol you can’t be from Chicago if you think that is good.

Pequod’s, Pizza Palor Bar, Roots or Chicago Pizza and Office Ginger are the best.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I like In-N-Out burgers, but I wouldn't stand in a really long line to get one.

Smashburger is OK. I really like their chicken sandwiches. They're better than their hamburgers.

Burger-Fi is awesome.

So is Shake Shack.

And I really like 5 Guys. I can make a Teenburger like they make at A&W in Canada, which is the best.

Fuddruckers is really good, too.

Ted's Montana Grill makes awesome burgers, but they're expensive.
Where are some of these places? I have never heard of Burger-Fi, Shake Shack, and Ted's Montana Grill.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have heard of Smash Burger, I've seen their gift card, but I don't know where one is.
There was a Burger Fi just at the entrance to the comfort inn I stayed at in Alpharetta, GA back in 2016. I've never seen them since so I assumed they were a southern chain. Very good burgers. Massive onion rings. Even sold beer on-tap.

I wish In N Out Burger would expand to more places so that I would finally get to try it and say how overrated the food is. Even if I secretly end up loving it.

New place opened up here in Vegas called Farmer Boys. Haven't tried it yet but am curious.

store-las-vegas-blvd.jpg

I wish In N Out Burger would expand to more places so that I would finally get to try it and say how overrated the food is. Even if I secretly end up loving it.

Is it bad? No (well the fries are awful). But is it so much better than McDonald’s it deserves the cult following? Not a chance. In my my opinion they are honestly very similar to the Quarter Pounder.

Dunno if their burgers are good or not, never been around a place that had them.

However....................this little gem just made the news a couple of days ago......

Did you know that they pay their managers 160,000/year? And, what they start their workers at is pretty decent as well. If a burger joint like this can do it, why can't all the other corporations pay a living wage to their employees?

In-N-Out Burger reveals managers make $160k on average

In-N-Out revealed the salary of its managers in a recent interview with the California Sun.

According to the report the fast food restaurant pays its restaurant managers on average more than $160,000, which is more than triple the fast food industry average.

Workers at the family-owned chain begin at $13 per hour, which is $2.50 above California's current minimum wage. Employees can work their way up to get the coveted manager's salary, and a college degree is not necessary.

Benefits also include health insurance, vision, 401K and dental plans.

Dunno if their burgers are good or not, never been around a place that had them.

However....................this little gem just made the news a couple of days ago......

Did you know that they pay their managers 160,000/year? And, what they start their workers at is pretty decent as well. If a burger joint like this can do it, why can't all the other corporations pay a living wage to their employees?

In-N-Out Burger reveals managers make $160k on average

In-N-Out revealed the salary of its managers in a recent interview with the California Sun.

According to the report the fast food restaurant pays its restaurant managers on average more than $160,000, which is more than triple the fast food industry average.

Workers at the family-owned chain begin at $13 per hour, which is $2.50 above California's current minimum wage. Employees can work their way up to get the coveted manager's salary, and a college degree is not necessary.

Benefits also include health insurance, vision, 401K and dental plans.

No way. They would have to charge $20 for a crappy burger. I don’t buy.

I could see the $13 an hour though

Is it bad? No (well the fries are awful). But is it so much better than McDonald’s it deserves the cult following? Not a chance. In my my opinion they are honestly very similar to the Quarter Pounder.

Good to know I'm not missing out too much then

Good to know I'm not missing out too much then

I will be honest prior to this last time I only had in and out when I was stoned. That might be why I previously thought they were great.

Forum List

Back