In lieu of a PM to Manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the fact that she is most 'on'? At that time the only one? Mani was multi posting and she warned, not once, but at least twice. (I keep saying 'at least' as I thought I saw more). She also to the best of my knowledge was not the one to ban him/her.

Mani's behavior was just over the line.

Want to know somthing? I wasn't even here. I did not see what Mani did. All I know is what I read in his PM, and I agreed with him - in general. So as far as Shattered/Dis being the only mod on, at the time - I did not know it.

So what you say, (above), makes no difference to me and what I have said.

Everyone could see who the PM went to. Mani made sure of that.

Where did anyone state that you're not allowed to agree with him? What was stated is that you can't tell the difference between a Mod as a poster, and a Mod as a Mod.

Stop making stuff up.

Will you point me to the link where Mani made sure everyone saw it? I must have missed it.

Want to know somthing? I wasn't even here. I did not see what Mani did. All I know is what I read in his PM, and I agreed with him - in general. So as far as Shattered/Dis being the only mod on, at the time - I did not know it.

So what you say, (above), makes no difference to me and what I have said.

ok. If you've ever been a mod, you'd know that sometimes you have to make decisions that you wished not alone. In this particular case, seems she didn't, though is getting trashed for it. An admin banned said party.

All Dis did was warn, at least twice...

Will you point me to the link where Mani made sure everyone saw it? I must have missed it.

Just the fact that he mass-PM'd everyone, and one of those members decided it was worth showing to management to stop any future problems guaranteed everyone saw it.

You can blame your little buddy for not being able to unwedge his panties fast enough and keep his shit confined to NOT breaking the rules of the board.

Fact is, as you said, you were NOT here, and have no idea what it is that you're sticking your nose into.

The fact that you agree with him in theory has no bearing on anything, and is completely irrelevant to anything except your own opinion, which in itself, is irrelevant to how things are ACTUALLY handled on this board.

ther was this chick kathine she was out of control but I belive the management gave her the boot..gunny was a little drunk on power for a time but has become reasonable ..i was just getting some respect for the process..but lately it has seem to have gone to shit again,,,new mods ?

Last edited:
ther was this chick kathine she was out of control but I BELIVE THE MANAGMENT A GAVE HER THE BOOT AND IT GOT BETTER GUNNY WAS A LITTLE DRUNK ON POWER FOR A TIME THEN CAME TO BE REASONABLE BUT LATELY IT ALL SEEMS TO BE GOING FOR A SHIT AGAIN

Just for the record, previous Mods/Admins are NOT open for discussion. Nor will they be part of this thread.

Are you serious ? If you have ever been a mod here you get immunity for life or something ?

Kath was a mod/admin 2-3 owners ago - that has nothing to do with this situation or this discussion, or even this board. Her actions then are completely irrelevant to anything now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back