In lieu of a PM to Manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing informative about it all all. Eots wanted to post conspiracies all over the board instead of the forum that was created specifically with him in mind, and he has tried to post under other UserIDs and gotten busted each time.

Like everyone else, he sees any interference with what he wants to do as abusing authority.

the council on foreign relations is a conspiracy theory to you....and never...ever did I try to post under another users name ..I wouldn't even know how that would be done...i posted from other computers while traveling and i had a icon pop up saying my ip was in conflict with another user on the system and renewed my IP during the time of the alleged incident ...I don't know if that could have effected anything

and guns speaking of conspiracy's of silence.....JFK...kind of ironic isn't it......

Last edited:
If you have ever been a mod here you get immunity for life or something ?

just a little brevity in lieu of all the drama. calm down. jokey jokey.

that would be "levity", brevity would be something with which you're unfamiliar.

so would levity, now that i think about it.
carry on.

I was acting as if I were going to take advantage of my immunity for life by joking that i was about to post the video for 2 girls 1 cup. If you've never seen the video it's a delicate commentary on forum moderation in the information age and I highly recommend that you google it right after making yourself a nice hot fudge sunday to enjoy while watching it.

that would be "levity", brevity would be something with which you're unfamiliar.

so would levity, now that i think about it.
carry on.

my bad. I guess I should feel thoroughly chastised right about now. Do i get fries with that?

I was acting as if I were going to take advantage of my immunity for life by joking that i was about to post the video for 2 girls 1 cup. If you've never seen the video it's a delicate commentary on forum moderation in the information age and I highly recommend that you google it right after making yourself a nice hot fudge sunday to enjoy while watching it.

Y'know.. Just based on that post alone, I think I'll just stop asking questions.

I'm scared. :(

:badgrin:

*barf*

Bad plan.

the council on foreign relations is a conspiracy theory to you....and never...ever did I try to post under another users name ..I wouldn't even know how that would be done...i posted from other computers while traveling and i had a icon pop up saying my ip was in conflict with another user on the system and renewed my IP during the time of the alleged incident ...I don't know if that could have effected anything

and guns speaking of conspiracy's of silence.....JFK...kind of ironic isn't it......

Nope. Two other IDs came up with your same IP and their posts sounded just like yours. :)

That would not be a conspiracy of silence. That would be called courtesy for a newbie still learning his do's and don't's and not making a big deal about it. I really didn't and don't want to argue with you about it until you flip and get banned.

Contrary to the general tone going on around here today, I don't like banning anyone. I don't like censoring anyone, and I don't like having to move threads. And I only kick little dogs when they keep biting me on the ankle.:lol:

I would have said something about this yesterday but I had a tail gate party to go to and a football game.

The last comment I read before Mani got banned was something nasty from Shat insinuating something about me.

IMO, messing with someone's harmless flame zone poll is an abuse of power. I've had flame zone polls aimed at me and I can either choose to ignore them or take them with a grain of salt and laugh it off. I cannot change them, make them disappear or lock them. But of course the mods can and do exactly that when a flame thread is made about them. Which is why I posted my comment lamenting the death of the flame zone last week.

And now it seems Mani was actually banned for something he said in a PM. I was told before that anything is allowed to be said in PMs and mods can't read PMs anyway. One or both of those things was a lie.

Fact is, he was trying so hard to get under my skin he got so desperate he got under his own and lost his cool.
I'd say just the opposite because he was obviously manipulating you and you did exactly what he wanted you to do. None of the threads he made were aimed at Gunny the Mod. The were aimed at Gunny the Poster.

Yes, Sir. And I listen to you when you tell me to "drop it", in a public thread, right?

What is said in PM's are, or once were "private". When you posted the PM from Mani .... you made sure that everyone could see who it went to, including myself, because there are a few of us that do agree with him. Is that against the rule's now too (to agree with another member) :confused:
Good point.

I'd say just the opposite because he was obviously manipulating you and you did exactly what he wanted you to do. None of the threads he made were aimed at Gunny the Mod. The were aimed at Gunny the Poster.

Then what you say would be wrong since he was not banned for anything he said to "Gunny the Poster." He was banned for violating board rules and refusing to stop when asked twice to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back