In Letter to Barack Obama, US Scientists Praise Iran Nuclear Deal

R

rdean

The Iran accord, the scientists said, has "more stringent constraints than any previously negotiated nonproliferation framework."

There were 29 signatories of the letter in all, some of whom are physicists who have held top level military security clearances. Others have advised Congress, the White House or federal agencies, on military security.

In Letter to Barack Obama US Scientists Praise Iran Nuclear Deal Report

----------------------------------

To me it's a big deal because I have so much respect for scientists.

To Republicans, it doesn't mean a thing. They believe evolution is a lie, science a faith and climate change a conspiracy. Of course what scientists say will means nothing to them.

Like WoW.. 29 Physicists with clearances. What a deal..
You know --- scientists are political activists too.. And it's not too hard to find 29 of them who are not above using some credentials to make spin for their favorite politicians. Especially when the first one I looked at talks about "social justice" in his Nobel bio...

After all RDEAN -- Everyone knows that only 6% of scientists are Repubs. AM I RIGHT??? :haha:
So you would EXPECT a political bias in their views..

Last edited:
Like WoW.. 29 Physicists with clearances. What a deal..
You know --- scientists are political activists too.. And it's not too hard to find 29 of them who are not above using some credentials to make spin for their favorite politicians. Especially when the first one I looked at talks about "social justice" in his Nobel bio...

After all RDEAN -- Everyone knows that only 6% of scientists are Repubs. AM I RIGHT??? :haha:
So you would EXPECT a political bias in their views..
You're right. Only 6% of US .scientists are Republican. And as you prove, with good reason".

The same way Republicans know more about climate change, evolution, the age of the earth and so on, they also know more about nuclear energy than scientists. With all that knowledge you would think Republicans had some type of accomplish they could be proud of.

I wonder how many of those scientists are making a living off of government grants. Like the ones that gave us climate change..
It's always curious to me the way Republicans smear scientists and question their integrity. I wonder why they do that, considering the enormous benefits we get from scientists? It takes years of study and hard work to be a scientist. To be a Republican, you only need to announce. Republicans can't even admit what they did to the country under Bush, but they feel they are able to judge the integrity of hard working scientists? How is that even possible?

Love science when it isn't paid for. Check out the scientists that aren't gov. grant recipients that are warning us that the solar flares have abated and because of it, global cooling is what we need to be worrying about in the near future. Then put your hyperbole and Democratic agenda away and go feed a polar bear.

Love science when it isn't paid for. Check out the scientists that aren't gov. grant recipients that are warning us that the solar flares have abated and because of it, global cooling is what we need to be worrying about in the near future. Then put your hyperbole and Democratic agenda away and go feed a polar bear.

Weird, there's zero data supporting this....And even if another little ice age was coming the positive forcing is way more powerful from co2.

Godbless our investments in science!!!

Name them.

Weird, there's zero data supporting this....And even if another little ice age was coming the positive forcing is way more powerful from co2.

Godbless our investments in science!!!
When morons believe science is a faith, then you don't have to invest in it. It just is.

Why do you keep writing that? You don't link to anything. Just smear hard working smart people. It makes you look like an ass wipe.

Forum List

Back