In last 6 months-Obama has golfed 10 times, 106 fundraisers, zero Job council meets

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
saw some hee hawing back and forth on Romneys ad , to wit he says that obama has not been focusing on jobs, his jobs council has not met in 6 months etc. etc....which I have to say- seriously, is hard to believe, especially given the last quarter of unemployment numbers etc......since I know some of you put a lot of stock in fact checking.........

Over the last six months, President Barack Obama has golfed 10 times and held 106 fundraisers, but his jobs council has never met.
rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

In a video and an infographic, the Republican National Committee amplified a charge first raised by Mitt Romney on the stump the day before -- that President Barack Obama has held more than 100 fundraisers in the past six months, yet his jobs council didn’t meet once.

"In the last six months, he has held 100 fundraisers, and guess how many meetings he has had with his jobs council?" Romney said in a July 18, 2012, campaign event in Bowling Green, Ohio. "None. Zero. Zero in the last six months. So it makes it very clear where his priorities are."

more at-

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rack-obama-hold-100-plus-fundraisers-while-h/

Meeting with a bunch of big business Romney supporters was not going that well, the jobs counsel started from a naive supposition, Obama thought American businessmen cared about Americans and the economy, oh well, live and learn.

saw some hee hawing back and forth on Romneys ad , to wit he says that obama has not been focusing on jobs, his jobs council has not met in 6 months etc. etc....which I have to say- seriously, is hard to believe, especially given the last quarter of unemployment numbers etc......since I know some of you put a lot of stock in fact checking.........

Over the last six months, President Barack Obama has golfed 10 times and held 106 fundraisers, but his jobs council has never met.
rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

In a video and an infographic, the Republican National Committee amplified a charge first raised by Mitt Romney on the stump the day before -- that President Barack Obama has held more than 100 fundraisers in the past six months, yet his jobs council didn’t meet once.

"In the last six months, he has held 100 fundraisers, and guess how many meetings he has had with his jobs council?" Romney said in a July 18, 2012, campaign event in Bowling Green, Ohio. "None. Zero. Zero in the last six months. So it makes it very clear where his priorities are."

more at-

PolitiFact | Did Barack Obama hold 100-plus fundraisers while his jobs council never met?
Not interested in promoting the jobless, hm? But in its stead, interested in a nice, buffy suntan?

Woo hoopidy hoo. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Now he wants to boradcast our food stamp program in Mexico, I wonder why??????? hmmmmmmm......but illegals never get government benefits....naaaaaaa

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

more at-

PolitiFact | Did Barack Obama hold 100-plus fundraisers while his jobs council never met?

At least he cut back on the golf.

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

more at-

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rack-obama-hold-100-plus-fundraisers-while-h/

Priorities, my friend, priorities. I think we are witnessing the first president who wings his job until it comes to campaigning.

Last edited:
Meeting with a bunch of big business Romney supporters was not going that well, the jobs counsel started from a naive supposition, Obama thought American businessmen cared about Americans and the economy, oh well, live and learn.

I know.

It's hard for Obama to relate to businessmen......and folks who's economic ideology is based on reality.

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

more at-

At least he cut back on the golf.
Yep.

Fundraisers goal: 106 Fundraisers shooting for $1 billions

Joblessness goal: 0 meetings. Fail
reputation_redstar.gif
reputation_redstar.gif
reputation_redstar.gif
reputation_redstar.gif
reputation_redstar.gif
o+KSNaAiQaPToLasGsmUhu6ZpK0UaSZSv4coFihSCcuI0gDZGqDa6YJAABNhZxkpX+0HAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
o+KSNaAiQaPToLasGsmUhu6ZpK0UaSZSv4coFihSCcuI0gDZGqDa6YJAABNhZxkpX+0HAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Last edited:
How big was the payroll, Romney managed?

From what I understand..Bain employed some 113 people..maybe less.

And most of these companies..have outside firms manage their payrolls.

And golfing 10 times in 6 months?

There at least 24 weekends..in that period of time.

Which would mean..48 days.

So?

President's aren't allowed time off?

No way..why wasn't this an issue when George W. Bush was in office?

:lol:

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

more at-

Priorities, my friend, priorities. I think we are witnessing the first president who wings his job until it comes to campaigning.
What reaches out and grabs me is his Zero number of jobs council meetings with joblessness still waving a red flag along with inflation indicators about the state of the union. Jobs are so important.

You can bet your bottom dollar he's going to give that $1 billion in receipts his all.

But Joe blow on the street who doesn't have a job and no soon hopes of getting one? Tough bananas!

That's a Red Rock Fail!
reputation_redstar.gif
reputation_redstar.gif
reputation_redstar.gif
reputation_redstar.gif
reputation_redstar.gif

So?

:lol:

He quit golfing when we went to war. No golfing when we were in a crisis.

Don't like Fundraisers?

Overturn Citizen's United.

Otherwise..it's BAU..of all Politicians.

So?

a) fundraisers have zip to do with citizens united.....jesus christ:rolleyes:

b) I love the easy pass this gets.....Bis As Usual eh?

c) he can go to all the fundraisers he wants, I do not have an issue with that, until it gets in the way of his job......... 6 months? :eusa_eh:seriously? really? You know thats absurd. is it to much ask for him to mind the store periodically? He seems to have time to welcome the Boston Bruins, and other assorted championship teams and yuck it up with them, maybe he could have cancelled one of those, and hold a few meetings?

how about June 20th?

CNN White House Producer Becky Brittain

President Obama returned home from his trip to Mexico overnight on Tuesday. It was an uneventful flight home with the exception that he did make an appearance in the press cabin on Air Force One to wish a reporter a Happy Birthday. Marine One landed on the South Lawn last night at 1:20a. So Obama is taking it easy today. His administration says he'll have meetings at the White House today but we won't know when or with whom because there are no public events listed on his schedule. Not even a briefing. But we'll keep you updated on any changes that happen throughout the day!

The Vault – The 1600 Report - CNN.com Blogs

or maybe uhm, June 15th?

President Obama wraps up his week with a relatively light schedule on tap. He’ll have lunch off-campus somewhere with winners of a campaign contest. (It will be his second off-campus lunch this week!) Then the main event for Friday is a late-afternoon reception in the East Room for LGBT Pride Month. He gave a campaign speech last Wednesday in Los Angeles at a LGBT fundraiser. “I could not be prouder of the work that we’ve done on behalf of the LGBT community,” Obama said last week. “The fight for equality and justice on behalf of the LGBT community is just part of a broader fight on behalf of all Americans. It’s part of our history of trying to make this Union a little bit more perfect.” We should expect similar language as he makes remarks at 5:10p.

Beyond that, he’ll leave this evening for a weekend in Chicago (his third trip there in the last month.) The whole family is going with him this time where they will spend the weekend at their house. He’ll have no public events on his schedule for the weekend but Valerie Jarrett’s daughter is getting married on Saturday a few blocks from his house.

well hey Valeries daughter got married, so, I can se how that certainly takes precedence over a declining jobs market, going from flat to worse...:rolleyes:

CNN certainly appears to love this to!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be his second off-campus lunch this week!

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and hey whattup April 17th?

While things were quiet around the White House grounds yesterday, today we might hear the roar of NASCAR engines pulling into the complex. This afternoon, President Obama welcomes NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Tony Stewart to the White House South Lawn. We'll have to see if his number 14 car comes along with him. This is the third time he's won the Sprint Cup Series.

Ah right, he had to pander to the Nascar crowd:rolleyes:...now if thats not a waste I don't know what is............no way those nigra hating rednecks clinging to their guns and apathy will never vote for him:eusa_whistle:

Wouldn't he have to meet with the big business people in order to determine how it was going?

i still dont get this hate you have for golfing....Where you all raped by a golfer or something?
Are you a black man who had his prize golfing hand bit off by an alligator? So you are forced to train a washed up hockey player to make up for the fact you cant play anymore?

i still dont get this hate you have for golfing....Where you all raped by a golfer or something?
Are you a black man who had his prize golfing hand bit off by an alligator? So you are forced to train a washed up hockey player to make up for the fact you cant play anymore?

nope just pointing out the hypocrisy from liberals who bitched about W's golfing but are eerily silent on Obama's hmmmmmm.. I couldnt care less about Presidents golfing, but liberals started it ;)

Don't like Fundraisers?

Overturn Citizen's United.

Otherwise..it's BAU..of all Politicians.

So?

a) fundraisers have zip to do with citizens united.....jesus christ:rolleyes:

b) I love the easy pass this gets.....Bis As Usual eh?

c) he can go to all the fundraisers he wants, I do not have an issue with that, until it gets in the way of his job......... 6 months? :eusa_eh:seriously? really? You know thats absurd. is it to much ask for him to mind the store periodically? He seems to have time to welcome the Boston Bruins, and other assorted championship teams and yuck it up with them, maybe he could have cancelled one of those, and hold a few meetings?

how about June 20th?

President Obama returned home from his trip to Mexico overnight on Tuesday. It was an uneventful flight home with the exception that he did make an appearance in the press cabin on Air Force One to wish a reporter a Happy Birthday. Marine One landed on the South Lawn last night at 1:20a. So Obama is taking it easy today. His administration says he'll have meetings at the White House today but we won't know when or with whom because there are no public events listed on his schedule. Not even a briefing. But we'll keep you updated on any changes that happen throughout the day!

The Vault – The 1600 Report - CNN.com Blogs

or maybe uhm, June 15th?

President Obama wraps up his week with a relatively light schedule on tap. He’ll have lunch off-campus somewhere with winners of a campaign contest. (It will be his second off-campus lunch this week!) Then the main event for Friday is a late-afternoon reception in the East Room for LGBT Pride Month. He gave a campaign speech last Wednesday in Los Angeles at a LGBT fundraiser. “I could not be prouder of the work that we’ve done on behalf of the LGBT community,” Obama said last week. “The fight for equality and justice on behalf of the LGBT community is just part of a broader fight on behalf of all Americans. It’s part of our history of trying to make this Union a little bit more perfect.” We should expect similar language as he makes remarks at 5:10p.

Beyond that, he’ll leave this evening for a weekend in Chicago (his third trip there in the last month.) The whole family is going with him this time where they will spend the weekend at their house. He’ll have no public events on his schedule for the weekend but Valerie Jarrett’s daughter is getting married on Saturday a few blocks from his house.

well hey Valeries daughter got married, so, I can se how that certainly takes precedence over a declining jobs market, going from flat to worse...:rolleyes:

CNN certainly appears to love this to!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be his second off-campus lunch this week!

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and hey whattup April 17th?

While things were quiet around the White House grounds yesterday, today we might hear the roar of NASCAR engines pulling into the complex. This afternoon, President Obama welcomes NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Tony Stewart to the White House South Lawn. We'll have to see if his number 14 car comes along with him. This is the third time he's won the Sprint Cup Series.

Ah right, he had to pander to the Nascar crowd:rolleyes:...now if thats not a waste I don't know what is............no way those nigra hating rednecks clinging to their guns and apathy will never vote for him:eusa_whistle:

Don't forget the "Kissing Cam" at the Men's Olympic Basketball game earlier this week. They couldn't do it right the first time so they had to set up a second more staged kiss after the folks booed him for refusing to smack Michelle the first time.
Only fucker I know needs a teleprompter to snog his wife.

Last edited:

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

more at-

Yes there is a new ad playing in Ohio and other battleground states disclosing this also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eHso_S8SbY&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

Forum List

Back