In Israel, sirens causing pets to suffer from anxiety

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
MAD-DOG-AMERICA.jpg

“The situation in the South has been very difficult not only for us humans but also for our pets,” dog owner tells Jerusalem Post.

ed note–one of the truly maddening and seemingly inexplicable characteristics of today’s chosenoids is their ability/proclivity of focusing on the inane at the most unusual times. Women and children are being blown to bits as a result of Israel’s own actions, but what do they focus on (to the point that it makes its way into a major media outlet in Israel)–the fact that the pets are suffering from ‘anxiety’ as a result of the sirens, which THEY THEMSELVES have caused to go off as a result of the bloodbath THEY THEMSELVES initiated in Gaza.
In Israel, sirens causing pets to suffer from anxiety « The Ugly Truth

I am not as concerned with animals as are the fanatic dog owners------but I am concerned about that cat with that carcinogenic cigarette in its innocent mouth

I am not as concerned with animals as are the fanatic dog owners------but I am concerned about that cat with that carcinogenic cigarette in its innocent mouth

Perhaps Jos is trying to tell us she is a smokin' pussy. Is Jos short for Jocelyn?

MAD-DOG-AMERICA.jpg

“The situation in the South has been very difficult not only for us humans but also for our pets,” dog owner tells Jerusalem Post.

ed note–one of the truly maddening and seemingly inexplicable characteristics of today’s chosenoids is their ability/proclivity of focusing on the inane at the most unusual times. Women and children are being blown to bits as a result of Israel’s own actions, but what do they focus on (to the point that it makes its way into a major media outlet in Israel)–the fact that the pets are suffering from ‘anxiety’ as a result of the sirens, which THEY THEMSELVES have caused to go off as a result of the bloodbath THEY THEMSELVES initiated in Gaza.
In Israel, sirens causing pets to suffer from anxiety « The Ugly Truth
I guess Yusef Mohammed doesn't realize that the ears of all the pets suffer in Spain and all over the world when this Imams do their daily screeching with the call for prayers. At least Yusef here can't say that Israelis want the black dogs killed like his crazy friends in Iran.

Forum List

Back