In Iraq, Who Is Controlling, Iran Or USA?

If you think it is worth every penny...that's your thinking, but I doubt you can do it again unless you leave Iraq or you weaken Shi'ite militias...
Staying in Iraq gives Iran enough power as the Iranians say:"Iraqi Shi'ite militias will support Iran"...

You seem clueless to what America is capable of, seriously. What you may have right is our lack of conviction to use either men or capability, then you-meaning Islam wins. Dhimmitude at best is in our near future.

If you think it is worth every penny...that's your thinking, but I doubt you can do it again unless you leave Iraq or you weaken Shi'ite militias...
Staying in Iraq gives Iran enough power as the Iranians say:"Iraqi Shi'ite militias will support Iran"...

I guess the obvious solution to the problem is to kick the shit out of Iran. Been wanting in on THAT game since 1979. Some of us old hardasses neither forget nor forgive.

I guess the obvious solution to the problem is to kick the shit out of Iran. Been wanting in on THAT game since 1979. Some of us old hardasses neither forget nor forgive.
Gunny, I agree with you. Do you see any signs, anywhere, that we will?

who is controlling Iraq.........
The United States Of Iran (USI), OR
The United States Of America (USA)?
Who is more clever and hit the target??

both ....

and the reason is

troops of hate...

Here is the thing. Its NOT that the Muslims hate us being there, or even hate us,,,its just that they SIMPLY:

HATE

By the way, Im wondering what that little red dot on the upper right hand corner of your post is for? You too confident.

We have started a tradition in our Chrisitian home, we have doormats with mohameds face on it, also in the toilet seats, so every time one of us takes a shit, we shit on his face. Im working on drawint pics of him eating pigs.

Iran does not have nuclear weapons. Would it have, we would have experienced an far more aggressive Iran in cases of foreign Policy. Yes, more aggressive than yet. Therefore these Mullahs trying to get these weapons and of course for insurance nobody gets an idea to attack Iran.

HAHAHHAHAHAH,,,,,,,,,,,HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA,,,,,,,,,,,,HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

MY BELLY HURTS. YOU DONT REALLY BELIEVE THAT LAST LINE DO YOU?

The best way for us to kick the shit out of iran is to help the younger generation take over and make it into a westernized country again, like under the shad, but not with the political negatives he carried. That is going to happen, and it will burn the current leaders assholes into raging firepits.

I hope Carter is alive long enough to see it too. This guy, who was very neutral on the topic, wanted to write a book about the Iranian hostage crisis, and he said the one guy he couldnt get to interview was Carter. He said he just doesnt want to even THINK of that time. Ha, too bad we dont have Carter as president now, eh?

The best way for us to kick the shit out of iran is to help the younger generation take over and make it into a westernized country again, like under the shad, but not with the political negatives he carried. That is going to happen, and it will burn the current leaders assholes into raging firepits.

I hope Carter is alive long enough to see it too. This guy, who was very neutral on the topic, wanted to write a book about the Iranian hostage crisis, and he said the one guy he couldnt get to interview was Carter. He said he just doesnt want to even THINK of that time. Ha, too bad we dont have Carter as president now, eh?

I have to disagree. While a great idea under the best of circumstances, quite unrealistic. Iranians hate us. They have been brainwashed from birth to hate and distrust us, and that WE are the evil in the world. In context, they may hate their oppressive theocratic government, but they hate us more.

If we lift so much as a finger against the Iranian government, the Iranian people will defend their Nation against us first. You can't apply Western ideology/logical conclusion to the Arab mind -- or in this case, the Persian mind.

If we are going to take on Iran, it must be a commitment to total war with total victory the ultimate goal, and political correctness and world opinion be damned. Anything less will result in an unsatisfactory outcome for us.

I have to disagree. While a great idea under the best of circumstances, quite unrealistic. Iranians hate us. They have been brainwashed from birth to hate and distrust us, and that WE are the evil in the world. In context, they may hate their oppressive theocratic government, but they hate us more.

If we lift so much as a finger against the Iranian government, the Iranian people will defend their Nation against us first. You can't apply Western ideology/logical conclusion to the Arab mind -- or in this case, the Persian mind.

If we are going to take on Iran, it must be a commitment to total war with total victory the ultimate goal, and political correctness and world opinion be damned. Anything less will result in an unsatisfactory outcome for us.

And so, we have come FULL CIRCLE once again. Our LEADERS just don't seem to "get it", we arrive back at this place in history every time.

You can't apply Western ideology/logical conclusion to the Arab mind -- or in this case, the Persian.

Gunny's got it right, and the only way to fight a war with those people is to fight an ALL OUT WAR, anything short of that, is a formula for failure.

I hope SOMEONE in Washington figures this out, soon.:bong420:

And so, we have come FULL CIRCLE once again. Our LEADERS just don't seem to "get it", we arrive back at this place in history every time.

Gunny's got it right, and the only way to fight a war with those people is to fight an ALL OUT WAR, anything short of that, is a formula for failure.

I hope SOMEONE in Washington figures this out, soon.:bong420:

Our military leaders "get it." The politicians just aren't willing to commit political suicide to stand on principle, and do what needs to be done. Perpetuating the bureaucracy, not to mention income and perks, is far more important to them.

What is happening now in Iraq was predicted 15 years ago by the military minds. Steps could have been taken to prevent this quasi-civil war. The steps are neither popular nor PC. Civilian leadership chose to cave in to popularity and world opinion rather than use strategically sound doctrine. The result is hardly impressive.

Those were pretty gruesome images. Anyways , this terror is likely to continue unless someone catches that coward Bin laden who must be holed up in some remote mountain cave. And then execute him in front of the whole world.

As for Tehran's influence over Iraq I am not sure. I mean Iran and Iraq were never the best of friends...especially after Saddam gassed the Iranian "human waves". I feel Tehran is right now more concerned in making its bomb then killing U.S soldiers in Iraq. The Iranians must be feeling very complacent about American soldiers getting hurt in Iraq. But sometimes I also wonder that the bombs , the bomb making materials , the rockets , guns...etc. used by the insurgents.. Do they come from Tehran ??

Akshay

Worth every penny---let's do it again in-----Iran. Bigger bombs tho and we wont need troops. See ya real soon !!

Exactly. Blast Iran's nuclear reactors and military strongholds into oblivion so that they take a generation to recover from the mess.

Akshay

Thnx, u got my point
Iranians r n every part n Iraq, even the Iraqi regime is controlled by the Iranian intelligence and the MOI minister Solag is Iranian himself...

Don't get too optimistic. Right now American satellites MIGHT be over Iran giving info. to the Pentagon where to hit and whom to hit! Don't think that we don't know where Iran gets its intell. and weapons from ? Pakistan's ISI , Syria, N.K and terror orgs. like Al Qaeda , Hezbollah etc. supply Tehran with inside info on whats going on and help you with your rockets. Don't worry each of the above will be taken care of by America and its allies. Pakistan's ISI especially will be taken care of by India.The Pakistani intell. wing has the worst record in giving intelligence and military help to Islamic regimes especially in the field of nuclear weapons.

Those were pretty gruesome images. Anyways , this terror is likely to continue unless someone catches that coward Bin laden who must be holed up in some remote mountain cave. And then execute him in front of the whole world.

As for Tehran's influence over Iraq I am not sure. I mean Iran and Iraq were never the best of friends...especially after Saddam gassed the Iranian "human waves". I feel Tehran is right now more concerned in making its bomb then killing U.S soldiers in Iraq. The Iranians must be feeling very complacent about American soldiers getting hurt in Iraq. But sometimes I also wonder that the bombs , the bomb making materials , the rockets , guns...etc. used by the insurgents.. Do they come from Tehran ??

Akshay

Catching bin Laden would be nice since he's a scumbag worthy or public execution, but in reality will do little to change radical Islam's tactics.

Iran's influence in Iraq would be limited to the Shia, and al Qaeda. It goes without saying at least the former are financed and armed by Iran. How much so AQ, is debatable.

Iran's influence in Iraq would be limited to the Shia, and al Qaeda. It goes without saying at least the former are financed and armed by Iran. How much so AQ, is debatable.

Is it really?

They were helping us in Afghanistan after 9-11, untill Bush fingered them as part of the Axis-of-Evil...

Is it really?

They were helping us in Afghanistan after 9-11, untill Bush fingered them as part of the Axis-of-Evil...

I was under the impression that we were helping them in Afghanistan. Bush fingered that as part of the Axis of Evil AFTER they turned around and began killing Americans.

Is it really?

Any help given in Afghanistan would have been given to the multinational force, not the US specifically, and Iran would not have done so without deeming it in its best interest. IIRC, Iran had up that point in time played a more moderate, low-key role with the rest of the world, the US included.

Iran got fingered as part of the "axis of evil" because by definition, it is.

Forum List

Back