In honour of the Great Jim Brown visit to the WH...the greatest RB in NFL history

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I loved Barry Sanders in my time, as his lateral movement was insane, but Jim Brown just barreled his way to the yardage, often carrying his team by himself, including their last Championship.

Look how hard it was to tackle him.

Last edited:
Jim Brown also had an acting career.
He was in the Dirty Dozen.
dirty-dozen walker brown.png

I loved Barry Sanders in my time, as his lateral movement was insane, but Jim Brown just barreled his way to the yardage, often carrying his team by himself, including their last Championship.

Look how hard it was to tackle him.

I think Barry may have been the most elusive RB, but Brown was almost certainly the most dominant.

He knew all the tricks! Look at that spinning and jukin'. Beautiful!

Yeah if not for Brown i would say my man Eric Dickerson was the greatest ever but you cant deny what Brown did in such an early era.

Dickerson was good. I'd say the Barber twins were almost about like that.

Sanders was in a league of his own..

Also...Bo. Bo was almost like Sanders. He was something.

On could make an argument for Sanders, Payton and Brown. I think Sanders was the best and if he could have stayed healthy Bo would have been there.

Check Bo out. Heel Afterburners lit? Check!

Bo didn't play nearly long enough. 38 games and 515 total rushes. What he did looked like he would be one of the greats, but he couldn't stay healthy.

he did it to himself trying to convince himself he was superman and invulnerable.:abgg2q.jpg: Had he devoted himself solely to football he could have stayed away from injurys and been one of the greatest.

He knew all the tricks! Look at that spinning and jukin'. Beautiful!

Yeah if not for Brown i would say my man Eric Dickerson was the greatest ever but you cant deny what Brown did in such an early era.

Dickerson was good. I'd say the Barber twins were almost about like that.

Sanders was in a league of his own..

Also...Bo. Bo was almost like Sanders. He was something.

oh yeah when sanders was playing,he was in a league of his own of quarterbacks that were playing at the same time he was.

Forum List

Back