In honor of those who were MURDERED by muslim extremists on 9/11.....

Show me a democratic senator or representative that was ready to vote for more military spending in the '90s.

Why would anyone vote for more military spending in the 90's?

Cold war had ended, our current military doctrine was obsolete.
What was really odd to see during the 90s was gutting of BOTH the military and the IC. I opposed it at the time.

Our Intelligence community was obsolete in the 90s also. It was set up to fight the nasty commies. The idea that some raghead would lead a major attack was laughable at the time

that is what condalisa rice told you in her un- sworn 10 Min's of testimony's to the commission case you are wondering who you are parroting...remember ?...the one where she reluctantly answered the title of the memo...bin laden determined to attack in the u.s

Last edited:

What was really odd to see during the 90s was gutting of BOTH the military and the IC. I opposed it at the time.

Our Intelligence community was obsolete in the 90s also. It was set up to fight the nasty commies. The idea that some raghead would lead a major attack was laughable at the time

And this friends is yet another example of why Leftists should be stripped of any means to voice a political opinion, from speech to voting.

US Intelligence was crippled in the 1990s... as it is being crippled today. It was politicized, undermined and castrated. And this was intentional...

What the Left readily understands is that by definition and quite by default; the ideological Left is subversive to the United States; thus where the US enjoys a well trained Intelligence Network, the Ideological Left is at risk. Thus where there are Leftists in Power, they will inevitably seek to do two things...

First; to infiltrate US intelligence with Leftists sitting at key bureaucratic points... not the least of which is the HEAD of those departments... Note Leon Panetta, a true believing Fascist of the first order sits at the head of the CIA... and second to undermine the purpose, efficacy and mission of US Intelligence... Note the Left's faux outrage on "CIA TORTURE" and all the rest...

S2D2...

that is what condalisa rice told you in her un- sworn 10 Min's of testimony's to the commission case you are wondering who you are parroting...remember ?...the one where she reluctantly answered the title of the memo...bin laden determined to attack in the u.s

"Bin Laden' determined to attack in the US"

ROFLMNAO...

Sweet Mother... there are few things which are more vacuous than the long discredited notions that "Clinton warned of Osama Attack on the US!"

There was no actionable information in that would-be 'report'... PERIOD.

The Bush administration foolishly took it's cue, with regard to the threat level of Islamic terrorists, from the former Administration; whose priority on such issues was to tout the 'importance' of ETHNIC DIVERSITY... and which established a WALL of SEPARATION between US Intelligence on Ethnic Arabs and US Law Enforcement which was investigating Ethnic Arabs, WHO WERE WORKING DIRECTLY FOR OSAMA BIN LADEN, BUT COULD NOT SUFFICIENTLY DO SO, BECAUSE THE CLINTON REGIME FELT THAT SUCH MIGHT BE INFERRED AS "PROFILING"...

this is one of many a reason i don't like glenn beck. that whole hat thing of victims families. isn't he lds? i thought hate wasn't their thing?

this is one of many a reason i don't like glenn beck. that whole hat thing of victims families. isn't he lds? i thought hate wasn't their thing?
he didnt say ALL of them, there are a specific few that have taken it on with the fucking troofer idiots and some that only wished to use it as a bashing point against Bush

but what the fuck does his religion have to do with anything

Actually, he did in fact originally say "all of them", but then, perhaps realizing the absurdity and level of hatred included in that statement, he amended it to a portion of them.

And the 9/11 families have every right to call for an investigation into the deaths of their loved ones.

I may not agree that an investigation is warranted, but to say that you "HATE" them because they asked for an investigation is sick.

he didnt say ALL of them, there are a specific few that have taken it on with the fucking troofer idiots and some that only wished to use it as a bashing point against Bush

but what the fuck does his religion have to do with anything

what point did i say ALL? geez what is your deal?
and it has to do because hating is against his religion, so he's a hypocrite.
dude, please chill out there's no reason to be vulgar towards someone who hasn't done anything to you.:doubt:

Yeah right!..the first trade center attack happened just months after Clinton took office so, the idea that some "raghead' would lead an attack was made fully clear. And Clinton continued to gut IC and military.
Christ, libs are freakin' stupid!

ignore the loony "truther" threads!
Seriously, those people are friggin nuts, without ANYTHING substantial to base their claims!

you mean people like this ?

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..."
Captain Eric May

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

I guess all those people standing in the streets in NYC were seeing and hearing things. All the news services with cameras prepared footage ahead of time to "show" those planes flying into the buildings.

Aviators everywhere know their aircraft. If there were any pieces that survived and were being used on other aircraft, the aviators would be taking pictures and passing it around the world. Since none have been shown to be in place, "they" must have got to ALL aviators.

The people on the flight that crashed near Pittsburgh planned to call their families and all, describe the same events. They knew they were going to die, but stood firm in their resolve to deceive their families.

And the same people that believe that, will not question if Obama, as an adult college student claimed foreign student status for a grant or scholarship?

I have been so deluded.

May those that died find Yeshua and live eternally in peace. May their families also find peace and pray for their loved ones that their memories live.

ignore the loony "truther" threads!
Seriously, those people are friggin nuts, without ANYTHING substantial to base their claims!

you mean people like this ?

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..."
Captain Eric May

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the

I guess all those people standing in the streets in NYC were seeing and hearing things. All the news services with cameras prepared footage ahead of time to "show" those planes flying into the buildings.

where did you ever get the idea this men are saying planes didnt hit the towers ????

Aviators everywhere know their aircraft. If there were any pieces that survived and were being used on other aircraft, the aviators would be taking pictures and passing it around the world. Since none have been shown to be in place, "they" must have got to ALL aviators

now you are completely rambling..it is not even coherent

The people on the flight that crashed near Pittsburgh planned to call their families and all, describe the same events. They knew they were going to die, but stood firm in their resolve to deceive their families.

I couldint tell you...but the crash site tells a diffrent story..and it appears the flight was shot down a real investigation could determine this

And the same people that believe that, will not question if Obama, as an adult college student claimed foreign student status for a grant or scholarship
?

not even close to true...

I have been so deluded.

that much is true
May those that died find Yeshua and live eternally in peace. May their families also find peace and pray for their loved ones that their memories live.

family's.. ?...you mean like the Jersey girls and press for truth

Forum List

Back