In honor of those who were MURDERED by muslim extremists on 9/11.....

Thousands were murdered by muslim extremists on 9/11/01.

Their memory and honor continues to be murdered each and every day by TROOFERS.

ignore the loony "truther" threads!
Seriously, those people are friggin nuts, without ANYTHING substantial to base their claims!

Sorry, but if all Muslims are to be blamed for this atrocity, then we can also blame all christians for the Salem Witch hunts, all pagans for Aztec cannibalism, all Jews for ... well something, get my point?

Seriously, those people are friggin nuts, without ANYTHING substantial to base their claims!

Sorry, but if all Muslims are to be blamed for this atrocity, then we can also blame all christians for the Salem Witch hunts, all pagans for Aztec cannibalism, all Jews for ... well something, get my point?

Well, he did say "extremists"....

Who in the hell said all Muslims should be blamed? Or was that just a kneejerk on your behalf?

you mean people like this ?

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..."
Captain Eric May

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

yep....they are all fucking wacked.....

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..."
Captain Eric May

"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Captain Eric May

so do you not think it is news worthy that hundreds of top level ex military and Intel and research scientist..involved in some of the most sensitive areas of government are suffering this mass mental illness...its a real phenomenon' dont you think ?

OpEdNews - Article: Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..." Captain Eric May

so do you not think it is news worthy that hundreds of top level ex military and Intel and research scientist..involved in some of the most sensitive areas of government are suffering this mass mental illness...its a real phenomenon' dont you think ?

OpEdNews - Article: Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11

Just because you have a wonderful resume, doesn't mean you are exempt from being dead wrong.

Thousands were murdered by muslim extremists on 9/11/01.

Their memory and honor continues to be murdered each and every day by TROOFERS.
Well said.

you mean the victims familys or the high ranking ex miltary ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N62ZRjhIGX8]YouTube - 9/11 Press for Truth - 9/11 Commission - August 6 2001 PDB[/ame]

so you agree wth glen.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf33g9ep4YU]YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"[/ame]

Just because you have a wonderful resume, doesn't mean you are exempt from being dead wrong.

well then this is why we form a panel of experts and have peer review..media scrutiny and subpoena power and investigate...isn't it

wow the party hacks sure love to shit all over the memory of those who died on 911...

Okay the black boxes in Shanksville and at the Pentagon were found. The one's at the WTC were probably a bit harder to find amidst about a million tons of debris. And likely weren't funtioning in any case.

Captain Eric May

They should be placed on a witness stand and made to prove their accusations without a shadow of a doubt or be made to pay billions in slander.

eots..

What ever happened to your truther buddies?? You guys used to swamp the boards and brag about your increasing ranks? Today I didn't see a single story about the truthers. Today is your biggest day of the year and your movement has nothing.

Did you guys just give up and go home??

you mean the victims familys or the high ranking ex miltary ?

YouTube - 9/11 Press for Truth - 9/11 Commission - August 6 2001 PDB

Her husband probably had a life insurance policy that did not cover death due to an act of war.

well....what a slanderous piece of shit you are...and the other hundreds of famlys members that have signed the petitions...do you disrespect them all this way...you have only compassion for victims families of 9/11..that agree with you ?

Last edited:
eots..

What ever happened to your truther buddies?? You guys used to swamp the boards and brag about your increasing ranks? Today I didn't see a single story about the truthers. Today is your biggest day of the year and your movement has nothing.

Did you guys just give up and go home??
Maybe they will come out on Halloween?

Forum List

Back