In honor of oddball's "new" color

did you know that Kubrick was going to soundtrack the movie with Pink Floyd, but Roger Waters refused to let him use any of it?

OB knew that I bet....:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Actually Roger Waters was pissed because they wanted the 2001 (68)sound track and kubrick dissed them, so when came time for clockwork orange (71) Waters dissed him back.

Roger Waters is a Self-Absorbed Cocksleeve... :thup:

:)

peace...

did you know that Kubrick was going to soundtrack the movie with Pink Floyd, but Roger Waters refused to let him use any of it?

Actually Roger Waters was pissed because they wanted the 2001 (68)sound track and kubrick dissed them, so when came time for clockwork orange (71) Waters dissed him back.

peace...

He Joined Pink Floyd after the group formed, and when he left, he demanded that the group be disbanded. David Gilmour told him to fuck off.

peace...

He Joined Pink Floyd after the group formed, and when he left, he demanded that the group be disbanded. David Gilmour told him to fuck off.

Amen...

Did you see the Rolling Stone interview he did a few years ago... Just after they played @ Live 8?...

Just a right Doucher.

peace...

peace...

do you guys have meetings?

peace...

uhm not quite;)

he did try to keep the name off the band without him though...

you'll have to verify that for me, I know that many of us thought so ( for the rebirth scene at the end of 2001) but I don't remember roger making on offer to do it.

peace...

true, but he knows it and doesn't care.

oh, by the way, which one's pink?
$Pink-pink-24065669-300-300.gif

peace...

uhm not quite;)

And that is one of the many reasons he's a Doucher. :thup:

But it was Gilmour who came after Waters.

peace...

uhm not quite;)

peace...

I don't know how you mean that.....it was gilmour who stepped up after syd just couldn't be trusted to do anything but stand on the stage and drool...david was asked by Nick to come aboard and he hung around playing second fiddle to syd for a while till he tripped out and the band just stopped telling him of dates then dropped him completely.

uhm not quite;)

peace...

I don't know how you mean that.....it was gilmour who stepped up after syd just couldn't be trusted to do anything but stand on the stage and drool...david was asked by Nick to come aboard and he hung around playing second fiddle to syd for a while till he tripped out and the band just stopped telling him of dates then dropped him completely.

I know that History... I was just saying that Gilmour came to the band after Waters.

Not before.

I slept out for 3 nights @ Dave Cook for tickets in 1987 for the show @ Mile High in 1988...

I am also a Floydian. :thup:

peace...

you're a jake-fake ....:lol: 1987 for god sakes...:rolleyes:

they did nothing worth listening to after 1973

well, I wouldn't get all that crazy and shit
wheelchair.gif
.... Animals was for a peculiar taste, agreed, Welcome to the Machine I thought was inspired, was it DSotM? no, Echoes? AHM? hell no, but it was very good;) ....and the The Wall was/is, a rock opera, better than fucking Tommy or Song Remains the Same.....
sleep_snoring.gif

Forum List

Back