In honor of Inauguration Day...

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
although it's been posted before i'm posting this video to point out that the Dems you elected are LYING to you....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-CLsMRcA0]Assault Rifle vs. Sporting Rifle - YouTube[/ame]

Listened to 41 seconds of that lying video. If you can fire 30 shots in under 10 seconds, it is an assault weapon. Really good for cleaning out crowded malls and school rooms.

Listened to 41 seconds of that lying video. If you can fire 30 shots in under 10 seconds, it is an assault weapon. Really good for cleaning out crowded malls and school rooms.

so in effect.....you basically want to ban ALL guns.....:rolleyes:

PS: you need to watch the whole video....

Last edited:

The video looks very straightforward to me.

Apparently, "Old Rocks" must have serious "video comprehension" problems.

The simple explanation of the difference between an "assault rifle" and a "sporting rifle" is that an "assault rifle" is fully automatic and a "sporting rifle" is semi-automatic.

That seems simple enough for even an Obama-zombie to understand.

Again facts don't count, its your personal interpretation or rather the facts as purported by the liberal media. As for your comment regarding clearing malls and school rooms, we were taught in the military rapid fire reload techniques of a pistol for effect, is this also an assault weapon?

The video looks very straightforward to me.

Apparently, "Old Rocks" must have serious "video comprehension" problems.

The simple explanation of the difference between an "assault rifle" and a "sporting rifle" is that an "assault rifle" is fully automatic and a "sporting rifle" is semi-automatic.

That seems simple enough for even an Obama-zombie to understand.

but they stupidly believe their lying leaders like Feinstein who are trying to ban various semi-automatics which they misleadingly are calling "assault weapons"....

Again facts don't count, its your personal interpretation or rather the facts as purported by the liberal media. As for your comment regarding clearing malls and school rooms, we were taught in the military rapid fire reload techniques of a pistol for effect, is this also an assault weapon?

you can bet if they get their way on "assault rifles" they will go after "assault pistols"....

after all....to them an "assault weapon" is just a scary looking semi-automatic...

I can put seventy five .38 caliber pellets of buckshot in the air in 3 seconds...five trigger pulls...from my pump action shotgun.

That's almost three times as much lead of a larger caliber in 1/3 the time.

Is my shotgun an assault weapon?

Forum List

Back