In her own words...Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell

She's toast. Nothing but a minor political bimbo trying to ride the Tea-Party wave to a cushy job. Palin needs to check with someone smarter before she endorses a political loser.

she's dumber than a bag of brick but tea baggers are tripping over themselves to prop her up. Hillarious!!!

I agree with much of the tea party basis, but not voting for someone this close to retarded.

she's dumber than a bag of brick but tea baggers are tripping over themselves to prop her up. Hillarious!!!

Its simply that both the GOP and the Dems suck. Many voters prefer the third "tea-party" choice, like voting for "none of the above".

It is. And the more of them that get sent to DC, the stronger the message to DC. No more 'politics as usual'. It is not acceptable for either party so say 'the other guys do it so we can'. And, I am dumbfounded at the amount of partisans on this board who use that excuse for shit from their 'side'.

when was it that it became popular for our elected officials to be stupid? that whole backwards philosophy of wanting a senator, a congressman, or a president who's "like one of us" makes no sense to me. would you want the surgeon performing open heart surgery on you to know just as much about medical science as you do? i dont see how running a country is any less complicated.

Its simply that both the GOP and the Dems suck. Many voters prefer the third "tea-party" choice, like voting for "none of the above".

It is. And the more of them that get sent to DC, the stronger the message to DC. No more 'politics as usual'. It is not acceptable for either party so say 'the other guys do it so we can'. And, I am dumbfounded at the amount of partisans on this board who use that excuse for shit from their 'side'.

A strong third tea party that is very fiscally conservativ and very socially liberal would be worth it.:clap2:

From the provided link:

"I'm sorry, I didn't bring my Constitution with me. Fortunately, senators don't have to memorize the Constitution. Can you remind me of [them]?" O'Donnell said.

Really conservatives? REALLY? THIS is who you want helping to forge legislation for the United States of America? REALLY? And Castle was worse than O'Donnell by HOW much?

Forum List

Back