"In God We Trust" Removed from Post Office thanks to one of Satan's Own...

No person in a marriage should ever opt-out of the chance to be intimate with the person they claim to love most. That sorta thing should be cherrished. If a spouse is opting out for lame-ass excuses, there's a good chance that person needs lots of prayer, fasting, and perhaps, therapy. :(

No person in a marriage should ever opt-out of the chance to be intimate with the person they claim to love most. That sorta thing should be cherrished. If a spouse is opting out for lame-ass excuses, there's a good chance that person needs lots of prayer, fasting, and perhaps, therapy. :(

Now ya are getting serious on me...lighten up 'Big Boy'...this was supposed to be a silly comment...aren't we all slaves to the big or little in some cases 'Orgasm'?:food1: <<<< iI think it almost el lunche' time...lol

Uh... Archie, look what you called me. "mommy of four."

"Who is in control?" you ask? Very good question! :D

Being a Daddy of two girls..and Grandpa of four Grandkids(two girls and two boys)..well hun I did the single Daddy thingee...raised em' right...I hope! Never mind they all are prospering!.....................:mm:

Now ya are getting serious on me...lighten up 'Big Boy'...this was supposed to be a silly comment...aren't we all slaves to the big or little in some cases 'Orgasm'?:food1: <<<< iI think it almost el lunche' time...lol

I honestly have NO idea what you just said. I don't know how to reply, so I'll just put up a picture of a monkey humping a robot.

2295monkey-robot.jpg

I honestly have NO idea what you just said. I don't know how to reply, so I'll just put up a picture of a monkey humping a robot.

2295monkey-robot.jpg

Naw never did the robot thingee...how was it hun?:lalala: Geez I was addressing 'Nino'(Nienna)..and ya jumped in...lol...then again maybe I am getting confused..maybe lunch should be done at this point...LOL

Or, perhaps, the requesting spouse should allow the other spouse some time/space to recharge, to get "in the mood" after a long day, etc.

Forum List

Back