In Gawd We Trust LMAO!!!

What I see here is the forever spouting of the "My God is Bigger than Your God"... come on... How adult are we? How long has each poster been exposed to the internet? It may not be more about being a member of a "church" building more than having the indwelling spirit. Mind Control? Eh.... For the weaker, most manipulated of vessels... this would be a concern.

One of the most interesting finds (even if it be merely in my own head) is that we cannot always be so mindful of merely leveling up to next door neighbor or the other person involved in whatever race we deem worthy of our participation... we must be most mindful of merely overcoming ourselves for all that we have become within ourselves. This may be insanity... and then yet... it may be realizing and recognizing the goddess for all that she has been for and within us as a united whole.

Same fucking problems - different fucking clique.

Where in the christian bible New Testament does it say to kill your enemy? Where do it say hate your enemy? How many Christians had a jihad lately?

But the important question is, where are Allah's nukes? They are not in Libya as it turns out :rofl:

Listen up cock sucker I gave a link saying they had nukes you gave a link saying they did not have nukes, How in the hell do you know your source is right and mine is wrong? All I can say is time will tell. Now will you stop hounding me like the bitch you are? Don't be pissed at me because I pointed out that you lied on that other thread. Maybe you should be pissed at yourself for not thinking through what you said that caused you to lie.

You're no better than religious zealots of all faiths who demean others simply for not following their particular brand of religious dogma. I read somewhere else that you have a string of academic qualifications yet you are out of work. That figures. Companies don't like hiring twats.

After living nearly all my life in the Christian church after being brainwashed by my family and grammar school teachers I will speak up against that bullshit for the rest of my life. In the early 1940's my third and fourth grade teachers in west Tennessee had us start the day with the pledge of allegiance, the lord's prayer and on Mondays assigned a bible verse to each student to memorize and recite back to the class on Fridays. I'm talking about public schools funded totally by taxpayer's money. At least we got that bullshit stopped.

The only way anybody can possibly believe that a loving caring god dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant goat herders who believed in witchcraft and thought the world was flat is the infant and childhood brainwashing of each new generation.

If that's the way a loving caring god works...screw him and the jackass he rode in on. I don't believe in ghosts...holy or otherwise.

I also don't believe in virgin birth, walking on water, healing by touching, turning water into fine wine, feeding 6000-8000 with two fish and five loaves then gathering 12 baskets of leftovers, raising from the dead and definitely not hanging a man on a tree, bleeding him like a hog, then seeing him fit as a fiddle two days later. I hope anybody who does believe that shit if brainwashed...otherwise they've got some real problems.

It's called faith. I find it odd that the faithless are so quick to ridicule believers.
The Constitution assures freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.
So, asshole, I won't demean your lack of faith if you keep your hatred of my faith to yourself, OK?

"There You Go Again" as brother Reagan used to say. You do not defend the rediculous miracles which ignorant, primitive men made up but immediately start talking about faith. Only brainwashed or ignorant people even attempt to defend stories about a man walking on water, turning it into fine wine, healing and raising from the dead by touching, hanging on a tree and bleeding to death only to show up fit as a fiddle two days later. Why don't you explain to me how strong you believe that bullshit?

After living nearly all my life in the Christian church after being brainwashed by my family and grammar school teachers I will speak up against that bullshit for the rest of my life. In the early 1940's my third and fourth grade teachers in west Tennessee had us start the day with the pledge of allegiance, the lord's prayer and on Mondays assigned a bible verse to each student to memorize and recite back to the class on Fridays. I'm talking about public schools funded totally by taxpayer's money. At least we got that bullshit stopped.

The only way anybody can possibly believe that a loving caring god dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant goat herders who believed in witchcraft and thought the world was flat is the infant and childhood brainwashing of each new generation.

If that's the way a loving caring god works...screw him and the jackass he rode in on. I don't believe in ghosts...holy or otherwise.

I also don't believe in virgin birth, walking on water, healing by touching, turning water into fine wine, feeding 6000-8000 with two fish and five loaves then gathering 12 baskets of leftovers, raising from the dead and definitely not hanging a man on a tree, bleeding him like a hog, then seeing him fit as a fiddle two days later. I hope anybody who does believe that shit if brainwashed...otherwise they've got some real problems.

It's called faith. I find it odd that the faithless are so quick to ridicule believers.
So, asshole, I won't demean your lack of faith if you keep your hatred of my faith to yourself, OK?

"There You Go Again" as brother Reagan used to say. You do not defend the rediculous miracles which ignorant, primitive men made up but immediately start talking about faith. Only brainwashed or ignorant people even attempt to defend stories about a man walking on water, turning it into fine wine, healing and raising from the dead by touching, hanging on a tree and bleeding to death only to show up fit as a fiddle two days later. Why don't you explain to me how strong you believe that bullshit?

Why would it concern you so much what others believe or disbelieve? You clearly have a sizeable chip on your shoulder and an overdose of arrogance. You need to shake yourself out of lazy mode and get a job, or do you prefer being a douchebag!

You're no better than religious zealots of all faiths who demean others simply for not following their particular brand of religious dogma. I read somewhere else that you have a string of academic qualifications yet you are out of work. That figures. Companies don't like hiring twats.

yeah and also some day she will learn the truth when it will probbly be to late after she kicks off.:eusa_angel:

That's how the Republicans are going to create jobs. I was curious about their motivation.

"The House on Tuesday passed a non-binding resolution reaffirming 'In Gawd We Trust' as the national motto."

Let's see...in 1954 they added "Under Gawd" to our pledge and started putting "In Gawd We Trust" on our currency. The worship of ancient Gawds is alive and well.

It's one thing to be an atheist.

But why are you so anti-Christian?

What is threatening you so much that you spend so much time calling out religious people?

:eusa_pray:

It's not just Christianity - The Worship Industry is as politically motivated and as politically active as any PAC or special interest group and The Worship Industry pays no taxes.

It's unfair.

Get your God and your Bible out of my politics and I won't mention Christianity ever again - same goes for Allah, Mohammed and the Koran.

You should find a country and society that better suits you then. Bye!

It's a sad little performance when people try and prance around proudly displaying a 5 year old's understanding of things. Like a frustrated little idiot tearing up a book of advanced mathematics because he's given up on understanding it, or some dim-witted child in an art museum kicking and screaming because he isn't allowed to destroy great masterpieces that he is incapable of appreciating. An ignorant little fool, blind to important expressions of truth all around him.

Yes, I mean YOU, shitstain.

And what of the quran?

Where in the christian bible New Testament does it say to kill your enemy? Where do it say hate your enemy? How many Christians had a jihad lately?

Lately? Not many - but history sides with my argument.

The point is that religion should not be a factor in making the laws we live by. Either something is a good idea to the overwhelming majority (thou shall not steal comes to mind) or not. (Thou shall not have sex with humans of your same gender is a fine example.)

Morality, like love and hate, cannot and should not be legislated - only behavior.

The point is that religion should not be a factor in making the laws we live by. Either something is a good idea to the overwhelming majority (thou shall not steal comes to mind) or not. (Thou shall not have sex with humans of your same gender is a fine example.)

Morality, like love and hate, cannot and should not be legislated - only behavior.

God doesn't legislate how a person lives they live the way they choose to because that's what they want to do. I'm not a Christian but I do know that much about the Christian faith.

That's how the Republicans are going to create jobs. I was curious about their motivation.

"The House on Tuesday passed a non-binding resolution reaffirming 'In Gawd We Trust' as the national motto."

Let's see...in 1954 they added "Under Gawd" to our pledge and started putting "In Gawd We Trust" on our currency. The worship of ancient Gawds is alive and well.

What is threatening you so much that you spend so much time calling out religious people?

It's not just Christianity - The Worship Industry is as politically motivated and as politically active as any PAC or special interest group and The Worship Industry pays no taxes.

It's unfair.

Get your God and your Bible out of my politics and I won't mention Christianity ever again - same goes for Allah, Mohammed and the Koran.

You know I like you, Joe. We just don't see eye-eye when it comes to that invisible man in the sky.

But God or, more specifically, our Creator is mentioned by name in all of our founding documents.
All of our fundamental rights are given to us by this Creator. To take Him away would be to forfeit these rights, would it not??
Without G-d who provides us these rights? Our government? No thanks. I can't trust them to keep their collective dicks in their pants. Never mind anything of as much importance as my right to life.

Besides that, unless and until we remove humans from our political structure we are going to have them mentioning their respective God. As much as you and other non-believers may not like my God our congress can make NO LAW regarding the establishment of a religion OR my free exercise thereof.

Last edited:

Many of our laws come straight from the 10 commandments.

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'BE

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

The first 3 commandments are for honoring God.

The 4th USED TO BE honored long ago. Years ago you wouldn't find ONE store open for business on a Sunday.

The 5th USED TO BE honored, until people started taking God out of everything. How many parents are honored today by their children?

The Sixth is part of our laws..it's against the law to murder.

The Seventh also part of our laws...adultry is a sin and also against the law.

The Eighth - also against the law.

The Ninth - people go to court and it's against the law to lie under oath.

The Tenth - is just plain not wanting what your neighbor has. You don't try to take what they own for yourself. In other words, you don't hate your neighbor because of what they have.

So are you saying we need to eliminate murder, stealing, adultry from our laws?

It's unfair.

The Constitution guaranties freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.
Get your atheism out of my faith, and you have a deal.
Atheists on this board are 10 times as evangelical as the Christians.

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

The 4th USED TO BE honored long ago. Years ago you wouldn't find ONE store open for business on a Sunday.

The 5th USED TO BE honored, until people started taking God out of everything. How many parents are honored today by their children?

The Tenth - is just plain not wanting what your neighbor has. You don't try to take what they own for yourself. In other words, you don't hate your neighbor because of what they have.

When Jesus came and died on the cross man was no longer under the control of the law, at least that's my understanding.

Jesus came to Deliver the Hope of Salvation. He had no interest in Politics. He focused on Individuals. Each of us, one by one. He did not seek to be appointed or elected to anything. He was not of this World, this is not his Kingdom. He gave us tools to better survive in Spirit, whatever the Powers here throw at us.

Jesus came to Deliver the Hope of Salvation. He had no interest in Politics. He focused on Individuals. Each of us, one by one. He did not seek to be appointed or elected to anything. He was not of this World, this is not his Kingdom. He gave us tools to better survive in Spirit, whatever the Powers here throw at us.

That just about sums it up game set and match.

"There You Go Again" as brother Reagan used to say. You do not defend the rediculous miracles which ignorant, primitive men made up but immediately start talking about faith. Only brainwashed or ignorant people even , hanging on a tree and bleeding to death only to show up fit as a fiddle two days later. Why don't you explain to me how strong you believe that bullshit?
Can you link to a post where I attempt to defend stories about a man walking on water, turning it into fine wine, healing and raising from the dead by touching etc? Of course, I don't take everything in the Bible as fact, but I do think the values espoused in it are worth my attention.

So.. you got any other answers to the mystery of life? Where does your hope lay? Are you just destined as worm food?

Why would it concern you so much what others believe or disbelieve? You clearly have a sizeable chip on your shoulder and an overdose of arrogance. You need to shake yourself out of lazy mode and get a job, or do you prefer being a douchebag!

I retired 18 years ago after 41 years with the same company. I'm not looking for a job. I notice I still don't see anyone taking a strong position on:

1) The universe was created in six days about 6000 years ago.

2) Two naked teens and a snake in garden determined the fate of the whole human race

3) There was a flood in which the water reached a level of more than 29.000 ft and evaporated within a few weeks

4) Big fish puked up live men

5) Walls came tumbling down at the sound of a trumpet

6) A virgin gave birth to the god of the universe

7) A man was able to walk on water

8) People were healed of leprosy by laying hands on them

9) Water was turned into fine wine

10) 5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were collected

11) A man was hiung on a cross and bled like a hog only to show up two days later fit as a fiddle

C'mon...test your intelligence. That is such a major crock of shit that only a moron or somebody who was brainwased as a child could possibly believe it...especially if the story was told by a few of the man's close friends 2000 years ago and never verified by anobody else. There were basically six acknowledged historians in the world at that time. Not a one of them documented any part of this. It would be like somebody down the street telling you that they were taken to the planet Visarouis and examined by aliens. It would be like Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris never being mentioned in the NY Times.

Last edited:

I retired 18 years ago after 41 years with the same company. I'm not looking for a job.

So why the big chip on your shoulder? Small dick syndrome?

What the above shows us in that our secular laws conform with two of the ten commandments.

Eight of those ten commandments are not laws of this society.

Now I don't know any society )christian or otherwise) that doesn't outlaw murder or theft.

So there's nothing overtly CHRISTIAN about our legal system, because it is clearly NOT based on the Ten commandments.

Forum List

Back