In Gawd We Trust LMAO!!!

OH Baron. The sun is plasma and millions of degrees in temps. Whats this bullshit ?

The Birmingham News, April 10, 1987 had an article entitled "Earth's Center Hotter Than Sun's Surface, Scientists Say". The article stated that scientists have recently discovered, "THE EARTH'S INNER CORE HAS A TEMPERATURE OF OVER 12,000 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT!"

"Pray this prayer, and mean it with all your heart.
Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and unless you save me I am lost forever. I thank you for dying for me at Calvary. I come to you now, Lord the best way I know how, and ask you to save me. I now receive you as my Savior. In Jesus Christ Name, Amen."
Douger search.
Luke 6:12
Now it came to pass in those days that He went out to the mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God

Barren says pray to Geezis.
This is sooooo confusing.
Praise Alla, Mother Mary. He lost his sword.

Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and unless you save me I am lost forever. I thank you for dying for me at Calvary. I come to you now, Lord the best way I know how, and ask you to save me. I now receive you as my Savior. In Jesus Christ Name, Amen."
Douger search.
Now it came to pass in those days that He went out to the mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God

I love it the way thumpers always skip over the alledged miracles and jump to some fantasy bullshit but that's exactly what they always do. I don't blame you...I wouldn't want anybody to think I believed there was a lot of virgin birth more than 2000 years ago. That virgin birth, son of god, savior of the world, crucifiction, resurrection story was told dozens of times in N. Africa and the middle east beginning 3000 years before the Jewish version.

You wanna know why that virgin thing showed up so precious...there weren't many of them. Have heart...a few thousand years earlier they were sacrificing them to their gods.

Thanks to the bible there were no women's rights until a hundred or so years ago when they first began to vote.

Thanks to the bible slavery was supported and sometimes accomodated for thousands of years.

Thanks to the bible hundreds of thousands of innocent women were tortured and put to death as witches.

Thanks to the bible millions of innocent people have died in religious wars.

Thanks to the bible infants and small children are subjected to brainwashing with the same bullshit.

Thanks to the bible many poverty stricken people give part of the only money they have to an organized hoax. Why can't god manage without taking money from poor people?

Last edited:
Douger search.

I love it the way thumpers always skip over the alledged miracles and jump to some fantasy bullshit but that's exactly what they always do. I don't blame you...I wouldn't want anybody to think I believed there was a lot of virgin birth more than 2000 years ago. That virgin birth, son of god, savior of the world, crucifiction, resurrection story was told dozens of times in N. Africa and the middle east beginning 3000 years before the Jewish version.

You wanna know why that virgin thing showed up so precious...there weren't many of them. Have heart...a few thousand years earlier they were sacrificing them to their gods.

Thanks to the bible there were no women's rights until a hundred or so years ago when they first began to vote.

Thanks to the bible slavery was supported and sometimes accomodated for thousands of years.

Thanks to the bible hundreds of thousands of innocent women were tortured and put to death as witches.

Thanks to the bible infants and small children are subjected to brainwashing with the same bullshit.

Thanks to the bible many poverty stricken people give part of the only money they have to an organized hoax. Why can't god manage without taking money from poor people?

And what of the quran?

Granny says, "Dat's right - it ain't E Pluribus Unum...
:cool:
In God We Trust: Why Congress reaffirmed the US motto
November 3, 2011 - In God We Trust: Congress voted to keep the national motto. But President Obama called the "In God We Trust" vote political posturing.
The House on Tuesday passed a non-binding resolution reaffirming "In God We Trust" as the national motto. The measure sponsored by Rep. Randy Forbes, R-Va., supports and encourages the motto's display in all public schools and government buildings. It was approved 396-9, with 2 abstentions. Forbes said the resolution was needed because President Obama had once called "E pluribus unum" the national motto, and the Latin phrase meaning "from many one" was engraved in the new Capitol Visitors Center until Congress ordered that it be corrected. Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., called the resolution a meaningless distraction from the nation's real problems. "Nobody is threatening the national motto," he said.

President Obama responded Wednesday by trying to shame the Republican-controlled House by accusing its leaders of wasting time during a jobs crisis with debates over commemorative baseball coins and reaffirming "In God We Trust" as the country's motto. "That's not putting people back to work," Obama said. "I trust in God, but God wants to see us help ourselves by putting people back to work. There's work to be done. There are workers ready to do it. The American people are behind this." Obama's $60 billion plan for infrastructure jobs that is expected to fall victim to a GOP filibuster Thursday. In votes last month, Republicans blocked Obama's entire $447 billion jobs package and a subsequent attempt to pass a $35 billion piece of it aimed at preventing layoffs of teachers and firefighters. It wasn't the only time discussion about God came up at the White House this week.

White House spokesman Jay Carney invoked scripture Wednesday to back up President Barack Obama's suggestion that God wants U.S. policymakers to get busy and create more jobs. Carney said Obama was trying to make the point that "we have it within our capacity to do the things to help the American people." "I believe the phrase from the Bible is, 'The Lord helps those who help themselves,'" Carney said. Well, no, not really. A White House transcript of Carney's briefing issued later in the day included the disclaimer: "This common phrase does not appear in the Bible." "In God We Trust" first appeared on U.S. coins during the Civil War in 1864. It officially became the national motto in 1956 and began appearing on paper currency the following year.

Source

Somebody must have misplaced his prayer rug again. ;) :lol:

That's how the Republicans are going to create jobs. I was curious about their motivation.

"The House on Tuesday passed a non-binding resolution reaffirming 'In Gawd We Trust' as the national motto."

Let's see...in 1954 they added "Under Gawd" to our pledge and started putting "In Gawd We Trust" on our currency. The worship of ancient Gawds is alive and well.

You're no better than religious zealots of all faiths who demean others simply for not following their particular brand of religious dogma. I read somewhere else that you have a string of academic qualifications yet you are out of work. That figures. Companies don't like hiring twats.

After living nearly all my life in the Christian church after being brainwashed by my family and grammar school teachers I will speak up against that bullshit for the rest of my life. In the early 1940's my third and fourth grade teachers in west Tennessee had us start the day with the pledge of allegiance, the lord's prayer and on Mondays assigned a bible verse to each student to memorize and recite back to the class on Fridays. I'm talking about public schools funded totally by taxpayer's money. At least we got that bullshit stopped.

The only way anybody can possibly believe that a loving caring god dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant goat herders who believed in witchcraft and thought the world was flat is the infant and childhood brainwashing of each new generation.

If that's the way a loving caring god works...screw him and the jackass he rode in on. I don't believe in ghosts...holy or otherwise.

I also don't believe in virgin birth, walking on water, healing by touching, turning water into fine wine, feeding 6000-8000 with two fish and five loaves then gathering 12 baskets of leftovers, raising from the dead and definitely not hanging a man on a tree, bleeding him like a hog, then seeing him fit as a fiddle two days later. I hope anybody who does believe that shit if brainwashed...otherwise they've got some real problems.

It's called faith. I find it odd that the faithless are so quick to ridicule believers.
The Constitution assures freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.
So, asshole, I won't demean your lack of faith if you keep your hatred of my faith to yourself, OK?

That's how the Republicans are going to create jobs. I was curious about their motivation.

"The House on Tuesday passed a non-binding resolution reaffirming 'In Gawd We Trust' as the national motto."

Let's see...in 1954 they added "Under Gawd" to our pledge and started putting "In Gawd We Trust" on our currency. The worship of ancient Gawds is alive and well.

Do not forget your laughing in afterlife.

The Truth About Hell

:lol:

That needs to be retitled "A Minority Opinion About Hell".

Mankind has been speculating about the afterlife for thousands and thousands of years and PROOF is still forthcoming.

Do not confuse 'belief' with 'truth'.

In WHOSE god do we trust?

I trust in mine but I surely don't trust in theirs.

I trust mine too - and I don't trust theirs.

Even as much as I like YOU, editec - I don't trust YOUR God either. :eusa_think:

The best government recognizes NO gods.

You're no better than religious zealots of all faiths who demean others simply for not following their particular brand of religious dogma. I read somewhere else that you have a string of academic qualifications yet you are out of work. That figures. Companies don't like hiring twats.

After living nearly all my life in the Christian church after being brainwashed by my family and grammar school teachers I will speak up against that bullshit for the rest of my life. In the early 1940's my third and fourth grade teachers in west Tennessee had us start the day with the pledge of allegiance, the lord's prayer and on Mondays assigned a bible verse to each student to memorize and recite back to the class on Fridays. I'm talking about public schools funded totally by taxpayer's money. At least we got that bullshit stopped.

The only way anybody can possibly believe that a loving caring god dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant goat herders who believed in witchcraft and thought the world was flat is the infant and childhood brainwashing of each new generation.

If that's the way a loving caring god works...screw him and the jackass he rode in on. I don't believe in ghosts...holy or otherwise.

I also don't believe in virgin birth, walking on water, healing by touching, turning water into fine wine, feeding 6000-8000 with two fish and five loaves then gathering 12 baskets of leftovers, raising from the dead and definitely not hanging a man on a tree, bleeding him like a hog, then seeing him fit as a fiddle two days later. I hope anybody who does believe that shit if brainwashed...otherwise they've got some real problems.

It's called faith. I find it odd that the faithless are so quick to ridicule believers.
The Constitution assures freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.
So, asshole, I won't demean your lack of faith if you keep your hatred of my faith to yourself, OK?

He obviously is very insecure in his Unbelief, all he knows is to do harm to those that he feels threatened by, in their faith.

Thats why religion should be barre from government.

It doesn't mix with the constitution/laws. They will try to change it.

Where do yo think many of the laws came from. Oh right, the 10 Commandments.

Just because the ancients were able to successfully form a society around their beliefs does not make them right about how the world was created.

The ancient stories are not ALL bad, just the parts professing to KNOW what happens when humans die, and the parts professing knowledge about how we arrived on this wet rock.

Last edited:

It's one thing to be an atheist.

But why are you so anti-Christian?

What is threatening you so much that you spend so much time calling out religious people?

:eusa_pray:

It's not just Christianity - The Worship Industry is as politically motivated and as politically active as any PAC or special interest group and The Worship Industry pays no taxes.

It's unfair.

Get your God and your Bible out of my politics and I won't mention Christianity ever again - same goes for Allah, Mohammed and the Koran.

Last edited:

What is threatening you so much that you spend so much time calling out religious people?

It's not just Christianity - The Worship Industry is as politically motivated and as politically active as any PAC or special interest group and The Worship Industry pays no taxes.

It's unfair.

Get your God and your Bible out of my politics and I won't mention Christianity ever again - same goes for Allah, Mohammed and the Koran.

Or you could learn to separate Dogma from the Lesson of Virtue and Value.

Douger search.

And what of the quran?

Same fucking problems - different fucking clique.

It's unfair.

Or you could learn to separate Dogma from the Lesson of Virtue and Value.

Why should it be up to me to learn anything about Christian Politics? Just keep The Bible out of politics and we're good here. Doesn't mean Christians can't vote their conscience.

And what of the quran?

Same fucking problems - different fucking clique.

Where in the christian bible New Testament does it say to kill your enemy? Where do it say hate your enemy? How many Christians had a jihad lately?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back