In France we can not simply express ourselves.

Salut Dalia. Terrorists come from all kinds of countries, and it has nothing to do with religions. It is a radical expression of politics.

When I was where you are, for example, the nearest terrorists were coming from Ireland. And where you were born they were coming from Québec. Two examples, yet nobody called either one "Catholicist terrorists".
But yes there is different form of terrorist Pogo but I speak of the attacks in France which were committed by Arabs and we can not say our anger or we are racist it is simply unfair.
Regarde Pogo those who did the Attack on November 13 2015

View attachment 187253

But the question is ---- why do you point out these terrorists are "Muslim" when nobody pointed out that the IRA, the FLQ, or Eric Rudolph ---- were "Catholic"?

Why does something like (presumed) religion matter to one but not matter to the other?

Why indeed.
Because symply in France we had innocent people who were massacred on terraces and the Bataclan at the Promenade des Anglais in Nice to Charlie Hedbo by Terrorists who were Arab/ Muslims.

--- and in Northern Ireland and the UK and Québec and Atlanta and Birmingham we had innocent people killed and maimed by terrorists who were Catholic. Why is it relevant for one and not relevant for the other?
Pogo, i am talking about terrorist Attack in France that were done by Arab/muslim my thread is about the fact that we can't said anything about it if we do we are racist.

Again --- religion is not race, so that does not work.

But again, terrorists are Muslim or Catholic or Sikh or Jewish or Methodist or atheistic. Why does it only merit a mention when it's "Muslim" ---- and not any of the others?

This is why --- because terrorism is a political act, not a religious one.

Listen to this liar. There are no Jewish or Catholic terrorists, only muslim.

I was in France over 30 years ago and even then I was surprised at how many Muslims were in Paris.
Muslims like to conquer other cultures. People have a right to want to protect their cultures. The Left Wingers are batcrapcrazy with their push for cultural suicide just to show how tolerant they are. It's DUMB.

That's because of France's colonial history in (in this case) Africa. Algerians, Tunisians, Moroccans etc have the right to work in France.

When I lived in Paris I noted the same thing, I hung out with them. They knew where to get cheap food and a place to crash. Good friends. And when I say "them" I mean Algerians, Tunisians, Moroccans, Egyptians etc --- I don't mean "Muslims". I presume most of them probably were Muslim but nobody ever brought it up since it wasn't relevant to anything.

So how do you know the foreigners you saw in Paris were "Muslim"? Did you take a survey on the street?

Last edited:
Salut Dalia. Terrorists come from all kinds of countries, and it has nothing to do with religions. It is a radical expression of politics.

When I was where you are, for example, the nearest terrorists were coming from Ireland. And where you were born they were coming from Québec. Two examples, yet nobody called either one "Catholicist terrorists".
But yes there is different form of terrorist Pogo but I speak of the attacks in France which were committed by Arabs and we can not say our anger or we are racist it is simply unfair.

View attachment 187253

But the question is ---- why do you point out these terrorists are "Muslim" when nobody pointed out that the IRA, the FLQ, or Eric Rudolph ---- were "Catholic"?

Why does something like (presumed) religion matter to one but not matter to the other?

Why indeed.
Because symply in France we had innocent people who were massacred on terraces and the Bataclan at the Promenade des Anglais in Nice to Charlie Hedbo by Terrorists who were Arab/ Muslims.

--- and in Northern Ireland and the UK and Québec and Atlanta and Birmingham we had innocent people killed and maimed by terrorists who were Catholic. Why is it relevant for one and not relevant for the other?
Pogo, i am talking about terrorist Attack in France that were done by Arab/muslim my thread is about the fact that we can't said anything about it if we do we are racist.
Actually, you’d be a bigot rather than a racist.

You’d be a bigot because you’re condemning an entire class of persons for the actions of a few.

In the United States and France this fails as a hasty generalization fallacy: the acts of a few are not representative of that entire class of persons.

The criminals who committed acts of terror in France were terrorists – having nothing to do with being either Arab or Muslim.

View attachment 187253

Why indeed.

You’d be a bigot because you’re condemning an entire class of persons for the actions of a few.

In the United States and France this fails as a hasty generalization fallacy: the acts of a few are not representative of that entire class of persons.

The criminals who committed acts of terror in France were terrorists – having nothing to do with being either Arab or Muslim.
liberals love to stereotype conservatives though

Why indeed.

liberals love to stereotype conservatives though

Irony on top of ironies --- here's a post that tries to paint an accusation of broad-brush generalization fallacy, through the use of his own broad-brush generalization fallacy. And then to blow the whole error into three-dimensional chess, he does so using a scree name suggesting somebody ELSE is "dumb".

Can't write this shit.

Don't worry about pogo, he supports muslim terrorists. I'm sorry for your problems but that's why France is over run with muslims. The leaders are too cowardly to stand up and throw them out. Instead they punish people for telling the truth like liberal scum are doing here.
Merci à toi, We can not say our revolt against those who threaten us is really a soft country and it is unfair to the French people
Actually, it’s your posts that are unfair to the French people.
Are you French ? because you talk like them
He will never talk about muslim terrorists.
It's not possible he must be blind the other C_Clayton_Jones :1peleas:
Even with the image for him it's the some no good French Frédérique Dupont who made the move!

portrait-terroristes-4da2006-jpg.187253

Damn, miketx it's beyond me is hopeless when a person with a pea in the brain and an empty heart that's what gives it.
No compassion for the victims, Never , Never but forever ready to defend the guilty one.:eek:

I was in France over 30 years ago and even then I was surprised at how many Muslims were in Paris.
Muslims like to conquer other cultures. People have a right to want to protect their cultures. The Left Wingers are batcrapcrazy with their push for cultural suicide just to show how tolerant they are. It's DUMB.
Even in my precious Normandy they arrive in the small country villages we are not quiet anywhere in France.
And it is to be in bad faith not to admit what is happening, it seems impossible for the leftists
It is ridiculous not to admit that they are Arab / Muslim those who made the attacks in France must stop with that.
If it is "Paddock" who made the massacre what should we say then? What was he maybe he was not a Westerner / Christian? he was a Muslim Arab I am sure.:eek:

Thank you, Dalia, for your comments.

I have heard a lot about the censorship in France (and other European countries).

1. For example, a former French actress (Ms. B.B.), who is well-known to older Americans like me, has been fined several times for making comments about a certain religion.

2. Quite a few years ago, a famous scholar was fined because he disagreed with the idea that a genocide had occurred in Turkey during the First World War.

I am a computer-illiterate senior citizen who knows nothing about social media.

I have just learned that something called Facebook has punished two African American lady posters because they support President Trump and often appear on FOX NEWS (a cable news network that is hated by liberals).

The gentleman responsible for Facebook spoke to some Senators yesterday. He admitted that Facebook has not punished any liberal posters.

A few thoughtful university professors have expressed alarm at the intolerance of so many university students nowadays. They have been taught that if you do not agree with their views, then you must be evil.

The situation in our country is so tense that many families agree to NOT discuss politics at family gatherings anymore.

If you visit the United States, you will quickly learn what to say and -- most important of all -- what NOT to say.

Best wishes

I create a thread about racism, I want to explain that the terrorists are Muslims, I specify the attacks that we had just in France.
15 November 2015, 14 July 2016 for example, but I can not say that the terrorists were Muslims but they were foreign born. but they call me racist right away.
The threats after my comments follow, but here I have all stuck with this.

I'm relieved that Hillary did not win the US presidential elections, Obama is at fault in this story, the Syrian people have been gassing since 2011 and the red line was crossed and he did nothing but the Democrats earned him an unconditional love it is he who to let his people be killed, it is a serious mistake. I do not understand this attachment to this president who has not done apart to let Muslims get gassed in Syria, it's strange this way of seeing things. we are told not to make amalgams to the Muslims, to be careful but in return you are dazzled by the one who lets the massacre in Syria yet they are Muslims that I know? and it would have been otherwise if he would have reacted in 2013 instead of playing a round of golf Assad would not have full power in Syria.
France has been lost to Islam, you surrendered a lot more easily to the Muslims than you did to the Germans. Now you're doomed as a democratic nation. Get out while you still can.

Thank you, Dalia, for your comments.

I have heard a lot about the censorship in France (and other European countries).

1. For example, a former French actress (Ms. B.B.), who is well-known to older Americans like me, has been fined several times for making comments about a certain religion.

2. Quite a few years ago, a famous scholar was fined because he disagreed with the idea that a genocide had occurred in Turkey during the First World War.

I am a computer-illiterate senior citizen who knows nothing about social media.

I have just learned that something called Facebook has punished two African American lady posters because they support President Trump and often appear on FOX NEWS (a cable news network that is hated by liberals).

The gentleman responsible for Facebook spoke to some Senators yesterday. He admitted that Facebook has not punished any liberal posters.

A few thoughtful university professors have expressed alarm at the intolerance of so many university students nowadays. They have been taught that if you do not agree with their views, then you must be evil.

The situation in our country is so tense that many families agree to NOT discuss politics at family gatherings anymore.

If you visit the United States, you will quickly learn what to say and -- most important of all -- what NOT to say.

Best wishes
Bonjour,
You are right, and in addition we have 25,000 File S records that drag in France and we are asked to report those who act suspiciously all that to prevent another attack.
Yes everyone can come with no problem to say that a stranger acts strangely without risk of, Retaliation ... that's it ! no but it's a joke a real strange country:eek:

False dichotomy. There were "Protestantist terrorists", too. You conveniently failed to mention that.

I create a thread about racism, I want to explain that the terrorists are Muslims, I specify the attacks that we had just in France.
15 November 2015, 14 July 2016 for example, but I can not say that the terrorists were Muslims but they were foreign born. but they call me racist right away.
The threats after my comments follow, but here I have all stuck with this.

I'm relieved that Hillary did not win the US presidential elections, Obama is at fault in this story, the Syrian people have been gassing since 2011 and the red line was crossed and he did nothing but the Democrats earned him an unconditional love it is he who to let his people be killed, it is a serious mistake. I do not understand this attachment to this president who has not done apart to let Muslims get gassed in Syria, it's strange this way of seeing things. we are told not to make amalgams to the Muslims, to be careful but in return you are dazzled by the one who lets the massacre in Syria yet they are Muslims that I know? and it would have been otherwise if he would have reacted in 2013 instead of playing a round of golf Assad would not have full power in Syria.
France has been lost to Islam, you surrendered a lot more easily to the Muslims than you did to the Germans. Now you're doomed as a democratic nation. Get out while you still can.
Hello, here is the country of the opposite ... les contraireux/ The opposites, for the 60 years of landing in Normandy it was normal to invite the German Chancellor but not to invite the Queen of England who did participate in war efforts against the Germans.:eek:

False dichotomy. There were "Protestantist terrorists", too. You conveniently failed to mention that.

I didn't *NEED* to mention that, as the point was already made. However I did already mention that terrorism is done by Muslims, Catholics, Jews, Buddhists, Methodists, atheists and whoever, so you even got that wrong. Hard to do but you found a way, didn'tcha little guy.

Nor did I present a dichotomy. Now you head on over to Amazon and look for a book like "What Words Mean".

Forum List

Back