In France sex with an 11 year old is legal for now

Is it possible that the advent of large numbers of Muslims is the driving force here? Are they going after the child bride practice?
Damn it, why don't you read the article before flapping yap about a certain group. What the fundy Muslims believe is not different from what was common practice in Europe in the not so distant past.
Bro...you should shut up. You dont know the difference between pedophilia(attraction to pre pubescent children)and ephebophilia( attraction to young people who have past puberty).

Ephebophilia - Wikipedia
So, in the states where the age of consent was 10 years old, that was not Ephebophilia? LOL
Not all female children go through puberty at 10.

That's why they raped goldy provided young boys, till they were ready.
The lord always provides the young fruit HOLES for his perverts, who were made in his image.
Bro...

Is it possible that the advent of large numbers of Muslims is the driving force here? Are they going after the child bride practice?
Damn it, why don't you read the article before flapping yap about a certain group. What the fundy Muslims believe is not different from what was common practice in Europe in the not so distant past.
Bro...you should shut up. You dont know the difference between pedophilia(attraction to pre pubescent children)and ephebophilia( attraction to young people who have past puberty).

Ephebophilia - Wikipedia
So, in the states where the age of consent was 10 years old, that was not Ephebophilia? LOL

The lord always provides the young fruit HOLES for his perverts, who were made in his image.
. You are one sick depraved human being in your attacking of people's religions, and their religious views by attempting to tie such things together in your one opinion, and under one roof in which you ascribe to it all. Good grief. The evilness of your post is unbelievable.

Ephebophilia - Wikipedia

. You are one sick depraved human being in your attacking of people's religions, and their religious views by attempting to tie such things together in your one opinion, and under one roof in which you ascribe to it all. Good grief. The evilness of your post is unbelievable.
Bro, this guy is depraved. He doesn't care if you try to shame him.

In France, sex with an 11-year-old is legal—for now

Won't you trendy's be so happy you supported the LGBT movement that way you can allow this same law to take place here. Like we keep telling you PEDO's are gonna be legalized lmao.

In some of the Middle East areas.
Sex with a newborn is legal. This is for
all religions, are the written godly rules.
Truly the Catholic church takes this to the extremes.
. Sick...

YES! Following fake lord's IS!
. So you wrote that in order to attack people's religious views, even though the religion and views are not in agreement with your blanket assessment that all religions have some sort of kinship to what you had accused them of ? Now that is sick.

Inbreeding was how the planet was populated First.
And twice, after the genocidal MURDERING, ALMIGHTY PERFECT LORD FFS works major reset, making the worlds first boat peoples.
Some using animals to make the other claimed non-human races in this world. aka: these Non-Whitey folks!
For your asked point. Well, one claims to be the creator of all life, twice. So try again.

Last edited:
In France, sex with an 11-year-old is legal—for now

Won't you trendy's be so happy you supported the LGBT movement that way you can allow this same law to take place here. Like we keep telling you PEDO's are gonna be legalized lmao.

. Sick...

. So you wrote that in order to attack people's religious views, even though the religion and views are not in agreement with your blanket assessment that all religions have some sort of kinship to what you had accused them of ? Now that is sick.

And twice, after the genocidal MURDERING LORDS work, making the worlds first boat peoples.
Some using animals to make the other claimed non-human races in this world. aka: these Non-Whitey folks!
For your asked point. Well, one claims to be the creators of all life. So try again.
What evidence do you have that inbreeding was how this planet was first populated? What if we all do not actually have the exact same ancestors?

Ephebophilia - Wikipedia

. Not trying to shame him, but rather instead I will be getting as far away from that kind of evilness (of that huge magnitude) as I can.

. Not trying to shame him, but rather instead I will be getting as far away from that kind of evilness (of that huge magnitude) as I can.
It is pretty evil.

. Sick...

And twice, after the genocidal MURDERING LORDS work, making the worlds first boat peoples.
For your asked point. Well, one claims to be the creators of all life. So try again.
What evidence do you have that inbreeding was how this planet was first populated? What if we all do not actually have the exact same ancestors?
FROM the man made up fake lords works. In 26 bibles.
Try reading without blinders. Versions 1, 8,11 and 23.

. Sick...

We DONT. And the pussy on the horse running from evil . Byatch slap it !
Who Are the Sons of God and Daughters of Men in Genesis 6:1-5?

. Sick...

Try reading without blinders. versions 1, 8 ,11 and 23.
Dude...you're the sick one. You interpret your own thoughts into the bible. You're a reprobate bound for hell.

. Sick...

We DONT. And the pussy on the horse running from evil . Byatch slap it !
Who Are the Sons of God and Daughters of Men in Genesis 6:1-5?
I know we dont.

Dude...you're the sick one. You interpret your own thoughts into the bible. You're a reprobate bound for hell.

For me NOPE! I'm not a DOPer/ GOP or a basic gullible.
Butt for you, This is what you live for, from the many spews in church.
Ask any 12 Flim-Flam Masters, of fake godly Grifter BS spews, using your money
to rape kids.YOU get 15 answers on any subject. That's the point, as you provide
your kids young anal holes as play toys for them.

Ask any 12 Flim-Flam Masters, of fake godly Grifter BS spews, using your money to rape kids.YOU get 15 answers on any subject. That's the point, as you provide your kids young anal holes as play toys for them.
You keep proving my point....and you're oblivious to it.

Ask any 12 Flim-Flam Masters, of fake godly Grifter BS spews, using your money to rape kids.YOU get 15 answers on any subject. That's the point, as you provide your kids young anal holes as play toys for them.

Can't justify FAKE gods. CHECK!

God exists....if He did not, He couldn't rustle your jimmies the way He does.

That's not God. It's god. The piece of shit that runs this circus mentioned in that idiotic chant repeated by flag waving assholes " One nation under gawd".
This clown is Ronnie James Dio back from the wood stove.

That's not God. It's god. The piece of shit that runs this circus mentioned in that idiotic chant repeated by flag waving assholes " One nation under gawd".
Another God hater...

Another God hater...
Who me ? Nonsense. I love God, Yahwey, more than anything on this ball of shit we call Earth. It's punks like this middle eastern bed wetter, Bazzares, that wont be around much longer.Don't run from evil. Get in its face !
Psalm 37 nails it.

Forum List

Back