In Florida, Romney Takes Aim At Resurgent Gingrich [Calls Gingrich "Failed Leader"]

hehehe

Bob Dole helped Clinton get re elected. No? BTW I know how this works. Landslide Annie up here being the best example of when a faux conservative makes a deal to allow this Lib year after year after year retain her seat so she wouldn't run anyone against him.

Joe Clark. God I hate him.

Tough guy hunter talk? I'm a woman. I do bow. And you? What's your draw weight kid? My other fave is percussion. Oh and I really do live in the middle of nowhere on the edge of a forest while you are typing in your mommy's basement.

Let's put all that aside. I am real. You are????

Newt I think is the only one to take on Hussein. It's not that I hate Romney. Not at all. I admire the man for his work and his service. Yeah I take shots at him in a political message board but suck it up.

I just don't think Mitt has the testicular fortitude to go against Axelrod.

Then you clearly know nothing about him.

But, your biggest issues with him appear to be his religion (and, frankly, give me an honest Mormon over some 'I found Jesus' coat like the one Gingrich wears when he needs to). And the fallacy that he 'lived in a castle'. Shows how ignorant you are about France - nothing more.

Stop digging while you are still ahead.

Come on. It's not his being a mormon vs newt being a new catholic. Hell's bells I grew up in the day in my Grade 10 history class having a spaz attack because I just found out the religion I was baptised into was Anglican and the freaking moron King started it so he could divorce his wives instead of beheading them.

Hello? Big fucking whoopsies that this is your religion? Needless to say, I was rightly pissed off.

Now to the chateau. I know he stayed there. It's not how the ones around him portrayed it.
It's like the Axelrod dufous personel attempting to portray Obama as a street kid in Jakarta

Why not just tell the truth?.

You said:

Frankly, Romney is a unethical, dishonest, nasty creep as well. He's Mormon for heavens sake and will sell your soul for a dollar. Think Harry Reid raping the environment in Nevada and Arizona for his development properties.

Did you not?

You seem to have issues with his wealth, his upbringing and his faith.

One of us needs to 'tell the truth'... it ain't me.

I would like to see your party raise it's fucking standards.... give the rest of us people that we can vote for in good conscience. Is that so damned hard? It really shouldn't be. If they are corrupt, throw them out. Have the courage of your convictions. Party of family values, my ass.

The fact that 88% of the GOP establishment, the John Boehners and Mitch McConnells, voted against him is not a bad thing.

That a guy like Gingrich was forced to resign, but the Pelosis and Boehners remain should tell you everything you need to know about that.

If you really did your research, you would know that Gingrich's ethics violation was total crap.

He taught a college course that espoused conservative ideals, and the ethics committee claimed that that violated tax exempt status.

Hey, don't blame me for your party's fuck ups. It is what it is.

Just, please, don't lie about Gingrich... if you want to support him, fine... but don't bullshit the rest of us by claiming that man is in any way, shape or form a 'conservative'. He's as 'conservative' as he is Christian... when it suits his agenda.

I've said Gingrich was not a true conservative, but of the two frontrunners, he is by far the most conservative...so where does that leave Romney?

He is no more a conservative than I am a left wing, Code Pink supporter. He just isn't. Don't lie to yourself about him. He'll tell you whatever you want to hear - just so you elect him. He is another Obama.... self important, arrogant, self serving asshole who'll be whatever you want him to be... until you elect him... and then he'll screw the conservative principles just like the rest.

How the fuck you can, with a straight face, tell me his is 'by far the most conservative' is beyond me.

Nice to know you think your vote will be the deciding vote.. That's an awesome ego you have there partner.

btw.. Gingrich is leading Romney in the Florida polls. Romney has spent ten million dollars in Florida. Gingrich hasn't spent a dime.

I'm going on the national polls of independent voters, hack.

To be honest, it would be ok with me if y'all nominate Gingrich. I can maintain my assertion that I don't vote for the GOP as standard.

Gingrich is ahead and hasn't spent a dime. Feather your independent nest with that. I'm glad you don't vote GOP.. People who want the GOP to be like demoncraps need to vote for demoncraps. hack.

You can, logically, call me quite a few things... hack is not one of them. You are a hack - party over everything. TruthMocker - another hack... me... no... I don't fetch for either of your parties. They are equally disgusting to me. I despise what both have done to this country.

We'll wait and see where the primaries go... and if Gingrich takes the nomination... then I wish y'all the very best... as long as you don't expect me to defend him when he fails to live up to your 'principles'. Seems to me, y'all have very flexible 'principles' anyway.

That a guy like Gingrich was forced to resign, but the Pelosis and Boehners remain should tell you everything you need to know about that.

Yes. It should tell you just how bad you have to be to be the only Speaker in history to be fined for ethics violations and lying to Congress. That is not an easy achievement.

If you really did your research, you would know that Gingrich's ethics violation was total crap.

He taught a college course that espoused conservative ideals, and the ethics committee claimed that that violated tax exempt status.

Then why won't Gingrich allow the sealed records of the investigation be released if he is so innocent? Why did he plea bargain to a lesser charge and agree to be the first Speaker in history to be fined?

Like the man himself says, “If there’s anything in there that is going to help us lose the election, we should know it before the nomination.”

Let's put the ethics investigation of Newt up against Mitt's tax returns. Do a side by side comparison. :lol:

There were far more charges waiting to be used against him. He played it smart and plea bargained to keep the real mess hidden.

He should release those records if he is so squeaky clean.

His peers knew how slimy he was and they overwhelmingly rejected him. He better pray they don't get tired of his lies and start talking.

From RCP:

In fact, the 1,280-page committee report on Gingrich is already public. Campaign officials said Romney was referring to other documents that Gingrich has referenced and that Pelosi has also mentioned.

"Given Speaker Gingrich's newfound interest in disclosure and transparency, and his concern about an 'October surprise,' he should authorize the release of the complete record of the ethics proceedings against him," Romney spokeswoman Gail Gitcho said.

Romney's campaign is calling South Carolina voters with a recording attacking Gingrich's ethics record and calling on him to release any documents related to the inquiry.

"We turned over 1 million pages of material," Gingrich said then. "We had a huge report."

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Print Article

They have the Report plus one million pages of supporting documents.

The whole point of the investigation was to discredit Gingrich...do you think they hid the juicy parts?

And...the IRS later cleared Gingrich of the charge:

And yet, when the IRS looked into those accusations in a three-year investigation, it found that the donations to Gingrich’s charity were “consistent with its stated exempt purposes,” and Gingrich’s course and course book “were educational in content,” according to The Washington Post in 1999.

» Newt

Hey, don't blame me for your party's fuck ups. It is what it is.

Just, please, don't lie about Gingrich... if you want to support him, fine... but don't bullshit the rest of us by claiming that man is in any way, shape or form a 'conservative'. He's as 'conservative' as he is Christian... when it suits his agenda.

I've said Gingrich was not a true conservative, but of the two frontrunners, he is by far the most conservative...so where does that leave Romney?

He is no more a conservative than I am a left wing, Code Pink supporter. He just isn't. Don't lie to yourself about him. He'll tell you whatever you want to hear - just so you elect him. He is another Obama.... self important, arrogant, self serving asshole who'll be whatever you want him to be... until you elect him... and then he'll screw the conservative principles just like the rest.

How the fuck you can, with a straight face, tell me his is 'by far the most conservative' is beyond me.

Because he is.

Yes. It should tell you just how bad you have to be to be the only Speaker in history to be fined for ethics violations and lying to Congress. That is not an easy achievement.

Then why won't Gingrich allow the sealed records of the investigation be released if he is so innocent? Why did he plea bargain to a lesser charge and agree to be the first Speaker in history to be fined?

Like the man himself says, “If there’s anything in there that is going to help us lose the election, we should know it before the nomination.”

Let's put the ethics investigation of Newt up against Mitt's tax returns. Do a side by side comparison. :lol:

There were far more charges waiting to be used against him. He played it smart and plea bargained to keep the real mess hidden.

He should release those records if he is so squeaky clean.

His peers knew how slimy he was and they overwhelmingly rejected him. He better pray they don't get tired of his lies and start talking.

From RCP:

In fact, the 1,280-page committee report on Gingrich is already public. Campaign officials said Romney was referring to other documents that Gingrich has referenced and that Pelosi has also mentioned.

"Given Speaker Gingrich's newfound interest in disclosure and transparency, and his concern about an 'October surprise,' he should authorize the release of the complete record of the ethics proceedings against him," Romney spokeswoman Gail Gitcho said.

Romney's campaign is calling South Carolina voters with a recording attacking Gingrich's ethics record and calling on him to release any documents related to the inquiry.

"We turned over 1 million pages of material," Gingrich said then. "We had a huge report."

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Print Article

They have the Report plus one million pages of supporting documents.

The whole point of the investigation was to discredit Gingrich...do you think they hid the juicy parts?

And...the IRS later cleared Gingrich of the charge:

And yet, when the IRS looked into those accusations in a three-year investigation, it found that the donations to Gingrich’s charity were “consistent with its stated exempt purposes,” and Gingrich’s course and course book “were educational in content,” according to The Washington Post in 1999.

» Newt

Now, see, I have an issue with the over 1 million pages. That immediately rings the 'hiding in plain sight' suspicion for me.

OK. You're a rational individual. I know that much about you. Tell me why I should support Gingrich should he beat Romney. Explain it. Please.

First Balanced Budgets in Years

The first balanced budget was 1993. Passed without a single Republican vote for it. It raised taxes on the rich, which later brought in revenues due to the dot com bubble, far exceeding the CBO's projections.

That's not quite right. There were deficits, albeit steadily declining ones, after 1993.

But nonetheless, Newt's claims that he balanced the budgets in the nineties are comical.

No, I think its fair. The man has far too many flaws to be President, but give him credit where it is due. He gets credit for the surpluses.

Some people in his party don't like him. They are called RINOS:lol:

I lived Newt's years. He rocked the fucking boat. He rocked the world. He literally changed America. Contract with America. And Kudos to him.

Now I've been a Romney fan as well. His business acumen is stunning to say the least. Surely you have seen my posts defending him, but here is where the train leaves the rails.

He's the cookie cutter son of a man who thought his child should be President one day. You know like Gore Sr. and Gore Jr.

This is Mitt. And I'm pissed off about it. I genuinely like the man.

Spin and claptrap. That 'contract with America' thing was a joke... he knew it, the party knew it... the only ones who believed it were the rank and file.

He's a petty, vindictive, small minded, bully.... who thinks he is far more important than he is.

I see nothing about Mitt that gives me the impression of 'entitlement'. So his dad wanted him to be President? So what? Lots of parents inspire their children to aim for the stars. Mine do. I'll judge the man on his record, his ability, his ideas, and his character. That is as it should be.

I will support and vote for Romney. I will not support, nor will I vote for Gingrich. Your party - you make the call.... do you want to win or not?

You never saw anything with 'entitlement" with Mitt. Remember the wonderful story about Mitt doing missionary work in France? Where by day he would preach to others but he was living in a castle? And I do know and love a batch of LDS members. I don't think I could ever have made it thru part of my life if it wasn't for a couple called Brooke and Brenda.
My game is very simple. Hold the House and take the Senate. And fuck the President.

Real people, real time and I couldn't give a rats ass if Bam Bam ever went back on Jay Leno again.

I believe the Republicans can win all three in November.

But I don't think they can with Gingrich. With Gingrich, I think they lose the Presidency and the Senate.

Just my opinion.

Have you seen the video?

Romney sounds like a petulant child.

I can't find it yet, but when I do, I'll post it.

Unfortunately, Romney doesn't do Attack Dog well, unlike Newt, who does it brilliantly. Romney also can be prickly when he is interrupted.

I don't blame him. It's remarkably rude to interrupt someone. Basic manners show an intelligent man. Ranting like a lunatic is the hallmark of a bully.

Because he is.

Sorry, I ain't buying what that snakeoil salesman is selling. He is whatever is convenient... Conservative, Christian, whatever. The man is an embarrassment to your party.

$403766_282020725185338_230882303632514_723214_1983289295_n.jpgGingrich has a new supporter.

Forum List

Back