In firing Tom Price, Trump just did what Obama never could

To be able to be convicted of breaking a law, one must have criminal intent.

There was guy that took pictures of the inside of a nuclear sub so that he could, one day and, according to him, show his children and grandchildren where he worked. He was sentenced to prison even though he didn't "intend" any harm to America

Bullshit. AND YOU KNOW it is bullshit too as wel already talked about this.

The guy got jail time because he tried to cover up taking the pictures by destroying his camera and laptop. Who the fuck does that if that was just pictures for the family and not espionage.

You mean like how Hillary deleted 33,000 emails and wiped the server instead of preserving for the State Department? He deleted evidence and Hillary deleted evidence but she skated and he went to prison, right?
There is NO rule that says you have to keep personal emails you lying PIS. Just how fucking dishonest are you?

You take Hillary for her word when she says they were "personal" emails? LOL. Hey k*nt, was Hillary truthful when she said she didn't transmit classified information through her private server? Cue the k*nt act.

Actually, there were no emails with properly marked classified e-mails sent.

Howd o you know Trump isn't colluding with the Russians? Oh Because you say there is no proof?

Well asshole, prove they were not personal emails or just Shut The Fuck UP you worthless lying POS>

Hillary proved to far far far far more truthful than your buddy Trump during the campaign.

Well asshole, prove they were not personal emails or just Shut The Fuck UP you worthless lying POS>

LOL, relax sweetheart. I've got something for you.

51JcEi8LrxL.jpg

DIHz1TSXoAA5Fpu.jpg:large

You mean like how Hillary deleted 33,000 emails and wiped the server instead of preserving for the State Department? He deleted evidence and Hillary deleted evidence but she skated and he went to prison, right?

1. Deflection of the point - he was not "simply taking pics for family".

2. More BS, she was only asked for work emails, not personal ones.

This was just like Clinton stupid and possibly illegal, not necessarily something a person should be fired over.

Hillary knew it was improper AND illegal, lied about it and tried to cover her tracks. Then, liberals nominated her to be potus. LOL.[/QU OTE]
As pointed out by Dragonlady Trump admitted to what to the letter of the law is sexual assault on the Billy Bush tape, that didn't stop conservatives nominating him, so that's another piece of irony.

I've never advocated that Trump should be Pope. :)
No, you just put in a lol when you thought of the stupidity of liberals to nominate someone who you consider to be a criminal. Something of which I pointed out the irony considering Trump was the Republican nominee. It comes out at the same place we were before,the reason that prompted me to reply to the OP in the first place. I have absolutely no problem in admitting to flaws on the Democrats side. I have a problem with the premise that Republicans are in any way better. Even more it is my believe, that on balance the opposite is true. I come to that conclusion because I believe that the Republican premise of a person doesn't have a responsibility for those people who are struggling in society. Something that I find baffling considering the self proclaimed good Christian base that Republicans have.

Forum List

Back