In favor of Romney

Ahh, the adolescent girl's only retort rears it's ugly head.

Meanwhile, the Governor today is in Pennsylvania; a state he's not competitive in, will lose soundly, and is giving us yet another example of what conservative columnist Peggy Noonan called an "incompetent campaign."

Obama is cruising Nancy....hope you're still around on 11/6 to take your ass whooping.

I have no idea why he's spending any waking moment outside of Ohio. Granted, his presence there probably wouldn't change much, as people there simply don't like him. But when he loses Ohio he's done.

BEcause he knows that PA is lost to him so he wants to waste time and money. Right? Sort of like Obama campaigning in Wisconsin.

No. The truth is his own polls show PA t be very competitive. And with all the steel workers etc there that Obama has put out of work he's right.

What major legislation has he signed since the 2010 election and the GOP controlled House?

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Compromise

take your pick chump

Yeah, Major. There was no piece of major legislation there. And every one of them has been a fail. He's signed stimulus after stimulus and tax break after tax break and we have 8+% unemployment and record deficits.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result.

i figured you would make an excuse, you didnt disappoint at all.....

Yeah, Major. There was no piece of major legislation there. And every one of them has been a fail. He's signed stimulus after stimulus and tax break after tax break and we have 8+% unemployment and record deficits.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result.

i figured you would make an excuse, you didnt disappoint at all.....

I can't make an excuse for your stupidity and inability to read.
When Clinton had a GOP majority he succeeded in passing NAFTA and welfare reform, as well as cutting spending. What did Obama do that was anything like comparable?

Meanwhile, the Governor today is in Pennsylvania; a state he's not competitive in, will lose soundly, and is giving us yet another example of what conservative columnist Peggy Noonan called an "incompetent campaign."

Obama is cruising Nancy....hope you're still around on 11/6 to take your ass whooping.

I have no idea why he's spending any waking moment outside of Ohio. Granted, his presence there probably wouldn't change much, as people there simply don't like him. But when he loses Ohio he's done.

BEcause he knows that PA is lost to him so he wants to waste time and money. Right? Sort of like Obama campaigning in Wisconsin.

No. The truth is his own polls show PA t be very competitive. And with all the steel workers etc there that Obama has put out of work he's right.

No, the governor won't accept the data that shows how poorly he's going to do there. The longer this race goes on, the more incompetent Romney exposes himself to be as a leader, as a CEO, and as a candidate.

If you were confident, you'd take a bet. Since you're won't we can tell you're not that confident.

But will you at least tell us what excuse you'er going to make when Romney gets his ass handed to him on 11/6? Are you going to blame the voters or blame the man? I'm guessing the voters.

I own you.

You're most likely right about OH but I disagree. If he loses Florida; all is lost. He should be spending the rest of his time in FL/NC. Without either one of them; Ohio isn't going to matter.

The only path he has to victory is this one if he doesn't win Ohio:

He wins; NH, NV, CO, VA, NC, FL, IA

Winning Ohio lessens the need to win NH, NV and CO so I can see why he should spend some time there but it is possible without it (not probable). Without Florida; no chance. He'll need a lot of luck either way.

Forum List

Back