In England people say American Ignorants so i wanted to share bit of my experience

MisterX

Rookie
Jul 22, 2010
im not an American nor English. but thanks God USA exist and more powerfull than England.
And thats the just few reasons i love England so much:

England had in the past and still trying to control governments in places such as Africa scotland Ireland canada Austarlia Africa even USA if you lived or live in England you may hear sometimes words An old government
England for the last 1000 used and still use Scotland as a slave, England use Wales as a servant the same Ireland
England used 6 million african slaves, England killed 10 million African people
England destroyed Economicaly China, England destroyed Economically India, England destroyed Economicaly Pakistan, England destroyed economically many other places on earth
England stole more than any other country ever before England and ever after England
England did and do many bad to others but when someone find it England always blame Scotland or wales or Northern Ireland
England Destroyed Ireland in the Past and used Irish as a slave
England made Irish people eat soil for a very long time
England call IRA a terrorist org but Everything IRA wants is England returning stolen land
Australia was used as Englands prison many sent over there prisoners died but england never apologissed to Australians
England took half of ireland sent over there English settlers and removed Irish people
England fight kill Against irish people in northern Ireland till Today
England promote hatred between Catholics and protestants in Northern Ireland (purposse kill every native irish person in Northern Ireland)
England promote Terrorism latelly release libyan Terrorist in exchange for BP being allowed to drill in Libya (scotland is blamed but everyone know that scottish do what english say)
England promote Modern slavery in England
Legal immigrants living in england are not entitled to do any better job than cleaner labourer even if they got PhD
legal immigrants many times end sleeping on the streets of London cuz they cant afford any accomodation and theyre not entitled to any help.
in england charities such as manna center skylight crisis are full legal immigrants homeless people. no one english is homeless unless drug addict or alcoholic
Many times legal immigrants live in a 6m2 room mother dad and their kid thats everything they can afford doing shitty jobs theyre not entitled to any council accomodation cuz there not english
In england tv stations such as BBC news Sky news itv news papers such as metro daily mail the sun etc promote open and allowed hatred racism and abuse against every single legal immigreant living in england
In England you cant tell one bad word about England cuz you will lose your job home and if youre immigrant you will be deported
cuz fo England there is no peace between Palestine and Israel (dont forget who after II world war sent jews over there)
In england very often english people talk bad things about Americans but on english tv they always say how good friend England and the usa is. shit lies
English employers very often use legal immigrants as a slave they work but dont get paid at all
legal immigrant living in England if they dotn have money are not entitled to any legal aid soilicitor thats why theyre abused by their english employers
legal Immigrant living in england have to do shitty jobs pay taxes but theyre never entitled even to smallest help when they lose their work
in England english people call black people njgger, in England english people call brown paki
England is full of hatred racism and discrimination but when bbc shows anything about schools they always put few black children in the front to show to the world how good England is today but everyone living in England know thats lies!!!
England stole taxes from USA raped and killed Americans today they say forget you american ignorant come to england lose your accent and ask in a local pub what people think about USA i know its anger after lost colony
England brought slavery to America and english descendants living in the USA invented KKK(do you know it?) , England invented TITANIC and BP
England is full of lies frauds cheats hatred abuse racism but english tv stations never talk about it cuz racism and hatred is allowed if youre english and you hate americans or others
In other EU countries live 4 million English people(not british) theyre not hated. in England live 2 million people from EU but english tv stations promote hatred against them
in England very popular thing to do if youre young english guy is to find some muslim or brown person and to beat them in evening sometimes even kill. you can check it on youtube
In england if youre black brown even white u maybe killed just cuz youre not an english
Typical english movie "This is England" promote racism and hatred against legal immigrants and other brown black British (check up youtube)
UK is made of scotland 5million people Wales 1 million people and England 45 million people
UK is fully controlled by England thats why people from Wales Ireland and Scotland hate English
England still steal scottish oil and there is nothing Scotland can do about it, unless scotland want to end as irish did eating soil for years
no matter what University you finished in USA or Canada etc etc if you move to England you will clean toilets to survive or you will live on the street dont believe me? check up manna center crisis skylight in london you will find people from around the world living on the street and you wont find one English man homeless unless hes drug addict or alcoholic
in England if youre white legal immigrant or brown black british youre second class human being
People in england always blame Americans for everything USA do but at least USa has heled Japan to be what theyre now the same like southern korea
England never helped even one colony to develop instead they use people from old colonies and other legal immigrants as a modern slaves they do most rubbish jobs in england check up parks in london at night u will meet legal people living in those parks you can also check up night busses to see how legal immigrants live in london
English political party very popular quote "want njgger for your neighbour vote labour"
Did you ever heard Scottish national anthem? check it up on youtube with lyrics. its called "flower of scotland" till today Scotland cry for their independence but the same like AU Ireland and Canada they never will be free:(
If youre Scottish and u wanted to play Flower of Scotland or Scots wha hae in your garden in England trust me you will be in very big trouble i did ones and never tried again i live in London
the same about American flag or anthem i tried it to. on the 4th of july. went to my garden and played USA patriotic songs than after 1hour had a Police visit they said i play something not allowed they said if i dont stop i maybe aressted and i played it in my Home!!!!
Typical English familly is made of single mother with children from different partners and her 10 years old pregnant daughter. check up bbc.co.uk the youngest father and mother on earth or just come to london and visit local councils
England is full of step dads step mums single mother and pregnant children
ahh freedom of speech in England, over here just say anything bad about english or england you will lose your job home and you will end on the street and if youre immigrant you will be deported

Welcome to Real England

Last edited:
feedtroll.gif

England is a piece of shit run by inbred fuckwads whos bankers now OWN the US of fallen Mpyre.
They cut down all the trees but maybe somebody with a rope can climb a pole that holds surveillance cameras and hang duh "royalty"
It's another hellhole and would be better for the world if it were ' off the map".
Ironically, the piece of shit THEY created, IsNtReal, will be the ones that do it.

England is a piece of shit run by inbred fuckwads whos bankers now OWN the US of fallen Mpyre.
They cut down all the trees but maybe somebody with a rope can climb a pole that holds surveillance cameras and hang duh "royalty"
It's another hellhole and would be better for the world if it were ' off the map".
Ironically, the piece of shit THEY created, IsNtReal, will be the ones that do it.

Haven't matured much since, eh?

Why is he a troll?

Because while there was maybe 5-6% of truthfulness, the rest was out right slander! I have no doubt he/she copied and pasted from somewhere. Some English people say Americans are ignorant and we say the same of the British. Neverthless, England still remains our closest and best allie in the world and she has followed us through hell and back and we have done the same for her.

There are things about England that I deplore, but there are things I absolutely love. But what I will never say is that England is not a great friend and allie of the American people and a force of good in the world!

Why is he a troll?

yup England is a great ally at the moment did you ever asked yourself how great ally will england be after USA become like india for example? this words you saw are my own words and my experience i live over here so i wanted to share. the thing about USA is that there is a way to many england descendands living in states. so they are always trying to protect englands business. the same over here just look at northern ireland and ROI u dont even know what im talking baout right? england took half of ireland used irish as a slaves england sent settlers to NI and removed native irish. now they say NI belong to england.
the thing im sure about you is that youre either english english descendant living in usa or sad to say but american moron.

England is the first soon to be Islamic state of Europe. Prince Harry is a Neo Nazi turned Muslim and both Prince William and Charles have a Muslim fetish, so you can tell the Monarchy will be Muslim eventually (if Harry and William have children). As for England itself, the majority of the nation are going to be Muslim according to their own population statistics, they already have sharia courts and have done everything possible to make Islamic terrorism a home. So if England is an ally, Osama Bin Laden is Mother Teresa. I could be wrong, but as far as I can tell the facts aren't nice reading, though if England wakes up it might reverse the mess it has made itself. :rolleyes:

PS: I know British people. But I just can't understand how they could be so naive about Islam, even Muslims there think they are stupid.

Last edited:
Why is he a troll?

Because while there was maybe 5-6% of truthfulness, the rest was out right slander! I have no doubt he/she copied and pasted from somewhere. Some English people say Americans are ignorant and we say the same of the British. Neverthless, England still remains our closest and best allie in the world and she has followed us through hell and back and we have done the same for her.

There are things about England that I deplore, but there are things I absolutely love. But what I will never say is that England is not a great friend and allie of the American people and a force of good in the world!
You're an idiot.
England." Great" Britain, is the second most murderous, occupying empire........Mpyre......the world has ever been victimized by.
Guess who gets first place ?

im not an American nor English. but thanks God USA exist and more powerfull than England.
And thats the just few reasons i love England so much:

England had in the past and still trying to control governments in places such as Africa scotland Ireland canada Austarlia Africa even USA if you lived or live in England you may hear sometimes words An old government
England for the last 1000 used and still use Scotland as a slave, England use Wales as a servant the same Ireland
England used 6 million african slaves, England killed 10 million African people
England destroyed Economicaly China, England destroyed Economically India, England destroyed Economicaly Pakistan, England destroyed economically many other places on earth
England stole more than any other country ever before England and ever after England
England did and do many bad to others but when someone find it England always blame Scotland or wales or Northern Ireland
England Destroyed Ireland in the Past and used Irish as a slave
England made Irish people eat soil for a very long time
England call IRA a terrorist org but Everything IRA wants is England returning stolen land
Australia was used as Englands prison many sent over there prisoners died but england never apologissed to Australians
England took half of ireland sent over there English settlers and removed Irish people
England fight kill Against irish people in northern Ireland till Today
England promote hatred between Catholics and protestants in Northern Ireland (purposse kill every native irish person in Northern Ireland)
England promote Terrorism latelly release libyan Terrorist in exchange for BP being allowed to drill in Libya (scotland is blamed but everyone know that scottish do what english say)
England promote Modern slavery in England
Legal immigrants living in england are not entitled to do any better job than cleaner labourer even if they got PhD
legal immigrants many times end sleeping on the streets of London cuz they cant afford any accomodation and theyre not entitled to any help.
in england charities such as manna center skylight crisis are full legal immigrants homeless people. no one english is homeless unless drug addict or alcoholic
Many times legal immigrants live in a 6m2 room mother dad and their kid thats everything they can afford doing shitty jobs theyre not entitled to any council accomodation cuz there not english
In england tv stations such as BBC news Sky news itv news papers such as metro daily mail the sun etc promote open and allowed hatred racism and abuse against every single legal immigreant living in england
In England you cant tell one bad word about England cuz you will lose your job home and if youre immigrant you will be deported
cuz fo England there is no peace between Palestine and Israel (dont forget who after II world war sent jews over there)
In england very often english people talk bad things about Americans but on english tv they always say how good friend England and the usa is. shit lies
English employers very often use legal immigrants as a slave they work but dont get paid at all
legal immigrant living in England if they dotn have money are not entitled to any legal aid soilicitor thats why theyre abused by their english employers
legal Immigrant living in england have to do shitty jobs pay taxes but theyre never entitled even to smallest help when they lose their work
in England english people call black people njgger, in England english people call brown paki
England is full of hatred racism and discrimination but when bbc shows anything about schools they always put few black children in the front to show to the world how good England is today but everyone living in England know thats lies!!!
England stole taxes from USA raped and killed Americans today they say forget you american ignorant come to england lose your accent and ask in a local pub what people think about USA i know its anger after lost colony
England brought slavery to America and english descendants living in the USA invented KKK(do you know it?) , England invented TITANIC and BP
England is full of lies frauds cheats hatred abuse racism but english tv stations never talk about it cuz racism and hatred is allowed if youre english and you hate americans or others
In other EU countries live 4 million English people(not british) theyre not hated. in England live 2 million people from EU but english tv stations promote hatred against them
in England very popular thing to do if youre young english guy is to find some muslim or brown person and to beat them in evening sometimes even kill. you can check it on youtube
In england if youre black brown even white u maybe killed just cuz youre not an english
Typical english movie "This is England" promote racism and hatred against legal immigrants and other brown black British (check up youtube)
UK is made of scotland 5million people Wales 1 million people and England 45 million people
UK is fully controlled by England thats why people from Wales Ireland and Scotland hate English
England still steal scottish oil and there is nothing Scotland can do about it, unless scotland want to end as irish did eating soil for years
no matter what University you finished in USA or Canada etc etc if you move to England you will clean toilets to survive or you will live on the street dont believe me? check up manna center crisis skylight in london you will find people from around the world living on the street and you wont find one English man homeless unless hes drug addict or alcoholic
in England if youre white legal immigrant or brown black british youre second class human being
People in england always blame Americans for everything USA do but at least USa has heled Japan to be what theyre now the same like southern korea
England never helped even one colony to develop instead they use people from old colonies and other legal immigrants as a modern slaves they do most rubbish jobs in england check up parks in london at night u will meet legal people living in those parks you can also check up night busses to see how legal immigrants live in london
English political party very popular quote "want njgger for your neighbour vote labour"
Did you ever heard Scottish national anthem? check it up on youtube with lyrics. its called "flower of scotland" till today Scotland cry for their independence but the same like AU Ireland and Canada they never will be free:(
If youre Scottish and u wanted to play Flower of Scotland or Scots wha hae in your garden in England trust me you will be in very big trouble i did ones and never tried again i live in London
the same about American flag or anthem i tried it to. on the 4th of july. went to my garden and played USA patriotic songs than after 1hour had a Police visit they said i play something not allowed they said if i dont stop i maybe aressted and i played it in my Home!!!!
Typical English familly is made of single mother with children from different partners and her 10 years old pregnant daughter. check up bbc.co.uk the youngest father and mother on earth or just come to london and visit local councils
England is full of step dads step mums single mother and pregnant children
ahh freedom of speech in England, over here just say anything bad about english or england you will lose your job home and you will end on the street and if youre immigrant you will be deported

Welcome to Real England

Forum List

Back