In Elegant Ruling, Carter Appointed Federal Judge Upholds Traditional Marriage

They MUST prove they can't procreate.

First cousins must prove they can't procreate before they're ALLOWED to be married. Their unions, by the law, must be childless.

How then is having children or being able to have children a requirement of a valid marriage......when first cousins are statutorily required to have a childless marriage? Why then is no one required to have children or be able to have children in order for their marriages to be valid.

Easy: children aren't a requirement of marriage. Not for straights. And not for gays and lesbians either.

Pop has admitted that he lied when he said gays could always marry other gays.

Pop has admitted that he lied when he said the law required people to be able to pro-create if they wanted to marry.

Pop obviously, right along with Sil, has nothing to offer in this discussion.

Link or it's a lie.

Come on little guy. Prove your statement.

Oh snap, you can't.

Pop, you have said over and over both of those lies.

Shut up, you have nothing to offer except more lies.

AmericanLast, since SCOTUS and judges overwhelmingly and the growing majority of American citizens disagree with you, you can shut up and go sit with Pop in the penalty box, who knows that the whole Board knows he lies.

No more lies, guys.

Pop is now Yurting and squirting.

Now I will sit back and observe him. Sooner or later he will lie again, and I will point out.

He's obsessed, just like an addict. He will not be able to refrain.

:lol:

Now I will sit back and observe him. Sooner or later he will lie again, and I will point out.

Poor Fakey.

Accuses others of lying and can't back it up.

Just another delusion in Fakeys long list.

Ohh, and doing it all while ignoring me.

So sad

AmericanLast, since SCOTUS and judges overwhelmingly and the growing majority of American citizens disagree with you, you can shut up and go sit with Pop in the penalty box, who knows that the whole Board knows he lies.

No more lies, guys.
You can shut up libtard, everybody knows how libtards lie. You follow your leader the liar in chief obamashitforbrains. Idiot!!!!

Poor Fakey.

So sad
Fakey is like all libtards, they believe their own bullshit.

Gay rights will win in the end. The Rabbi's of the world notwithstanding.

Ultimately, yes. I think the odds are quite good that it will win out sooner rather than later. My impression of the court is that it has a sense of both the direction the nation is heading and the civil rights implications of a ruling on gay marriage. Its the kind of legal battle where history is going to look back on them and judge.

Harshly.

I doubt any of them want to be our era's Judge Leon M. Bazile.

Gay rights will win in the end. The Rabbi's of the world notwithstanding.

It's been tried before, failed each time

Hmmmmm really?

Court decisions I believe are 50 to 2 in regards to marriage equality for gays.

That seems an odd description of 'failed each time".

And that is only on the issue of gay marriage.

I can find 50 enablers in a few blocks.

I have no doubt you have a close and personal relationship with them all.

Poor Fakey.

So sad
Fakey is like all libtards, they believe their own bullshit.

One of the easiest way to spot someone who is an ignorant idiot is when they use the word "Libtard"

Well, so far 0% of LGBT people have come out against gay pride parades in front of kids, or forcing kids to celebrate Harvey Milk the predator of teen boys on drugs.

Says you. You're just making up that stat from nothing pulled sideways out of your ass. And the record of accuracy for your rectal database is worse than guessing...

Well I've been waiting for you or one of your LGBT pals to post a link to an LGBT person who has come out publicly against the parades or Harvey Milk and so far.....BUPKISS....

Well we have been waiting for you to do something besides prop up another strawman and so far Bupkiss.

So we are even..

The "wreck" gay "marriage" cases is when two people of the same gender send a message to a child of the opposite gender of them especally, that "your gender isn't important enough in our family as an adult role model". What the child internalizes from that is "you are not important". .

Your uninformed opinion really doesn't matter.

How unimportant is it?

Not a single State has bothered with such a stupid argument to the courts. Not one.

None of the states wanted to be laughed out of court.

Now to be fair- their arguments weren't much better- the states argued procreation, procreation potential and TRADITION....none of which had any legs.

Sihouette has pulled another strawman from her vast strawman field.

Yup. If a single instance of child abuse means that an entire sexual orientation can't marry.....then straights are so completely fucked.

Well, so far 0% of LGBT people have come out against gay pride parades in front of kids, or forcing kids to celebrate Harvey Milk the predator of teen boys on drugs.

Like I said...

The case of the two lesbians in .

Wow....two strawmen in the same post.

Silhouette seems to think that those who use the most strawmen arguments wins.......

Forum List

Back