In Egypt, Christians Endure Their 'Kristallnacht'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Our new puppets in Egypt are already looking to be much worse than our old puppets.

Recently Jews in synagogues around the world heard an ancient prophesy about a time of tribulation for the Christians. In the haftarah, the Prophet Obadiah hears G-d warning the Edomites (traditionally a Jewish term for the people who eventually made up the Christian world): “Behold on that day… Your mighty ones to the South will be broken… every man will be cut off by the slaughter…”

How eerily reflective of the moment: Within just the last couple of weeks, the Washington-based Christian Solidarity International (CSI) issued a “Genocide Warning” for Christians and other religious minorities across the Middle East, and launched a petition urging President Barack Obama to speak up.

The “Arab Spring” seems to be rapidly springing shut on Middle East Christians, most clearly in Egypt where Islamists scored a landslide victory in the first of a three-stage parliamentary election there. The Muslim Brotherhood – whose goals include world conquest in the name of Allah, and whose motto is “Jihad is our way; dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope” – gained 40 percent of the vote, and the Salafists – who are said to be even more radical – garnered 25 percent. And that’s just in the big cities. As Jerusalem Post columnist Caroline Glick surmises, the results will only get worse as results trickle in from the more religious hinterland.

Meanwhile, Egypt’s yuppies – the grand hope of dreamy Westerners – Twittered and Facebooked themselves a pathetic 15 percent of the vote. They will likely fade away, be absorbed or be wiped out.

Read More:
In Egypt, Christians endure their

Blow Back. It will be blowing back our way at some point. There will be consequences. We're already seeing some right now.

At least the "old puppets" kept everything in check. As soon as i heard Obama was "helping" the Muslim brotherhood and other terrorists take over, i knew what would happen. Same as what's happening now in Libya....
Israel has no more allies over in that part of the world....this was ALSO stated in the Bible, that in the end days Israel would be surrounded by it's enemys, they would have no allies (meaning even the US would back away from them....which Obama is doing).

At least the "old puppets" kept everything in check. As soon as i heard Obama was "helping" the Muslim brotherhood and other terrorists take over, i knew what would happen. Same as what's happening now in Libya....
Israel has no more allies over in that part of the world....this was ALSO stated in the Bible, that in the end days Israel would be surrounded by it's enemys, they would have no allies (meaning even the US would back away from them....which Obama is doing).

Yea dark days ahead for Israel. But for our country too. It's very sad.

Please, shut the fuck up with your zeal to see the world hurry up and end in flames.

Please, shut the fuck up with your zeal to see the world hurry up and end in flames.

Did i say i wanted it to...dumbass?
I stated what was in the Bible...NOBODY is going to hurry it along no matter what they say. It'll be in God's time, not ours. So you shut the fuck up...ok?

The World will not end in flames anytime soon. But the Christians are currently being slaughtered by our new puppets in Egypt. So one issue at a time. The two issues are not related.

The Christians time in the Middle East is over, in a few decades I predict Christians will be extinct in that region except for Israel, just like the Jews are. With the way things are going now, it will probably be sooner than that, most will have to flee, convert to Islam or be killed.

The Christians time in the Middle East is over, in a few decades I predict Christians will be extinct in that region except for Israel, just like the Jews are. With the way things are going now, it will probably be sooner than that, most will have to flee, convert to Islam or be killed.

Unfortunately i have to agree. And we only helped that extinction happen. What a foreign policy. :cuckoo:

Unfortunately i have to agree. And we only helped that extinction happen. What a foreign policy. :cuckoo:

Not much we can really do to save them now, besides help them find shelter in other countries and let the more promising ones have greencards. Arab Christians are cool, there are alot of them from Iraq and Syria settling in enclaves around Phoenix Arizona now, they tend to go with the flow and not try to change things and put Shariah law in place.

Not much we can really do to save them now, besides help them find shelter in other countries and let the more promising ones have greencards. Arab Christians are cool, there are alot of them from Iraq and Syria settling in enclaves around Phoenix Arizona now, they tend to go with the flow and not try to change things and put Shariah law in place.

Yea they'll have to find new homes. The ones who survive anyway.

Did i say i wanted it to...dumbass?
I stated what was in the Bible...NOBODY is going to hurry it along no matter what they say. It'll be in God's time, not ours. So you shut the fuck up...ok?

Sorry to have to burst your bubble, but it ain't gonna happen. It has nothing to do with God.

Yea i hear ya but i'm just sick of the whole puppet game. The Blow Back is usually very bad for us in the end. Time to dump our outdated foreign policy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back