In defense of marriage ...

In defense of marriage ... ?????????

Oh man, I thought this was going to be about "divorce". The only REAL threat to marriage. Guess not.

I plead guilty to creative license.
I dare say the only things creative about you are your delusions of grandeur, your projections, and your strawmen.

And yet I've been married to the same wonderful women for 35 years. If one were to believe your insults, one might consider that you had the ability to get along and maintain a marriage, and I would be the one divorced. But, if that one were to read the bulk of your posts, they would quickly understand. You're self rigteous to a fault, have no sense of humor and are rather nasty - making you, Si modo, a very unlikeable character.

Has the Gay/Lesbian Agenda caused another failure of a sacred union? Only yesterday did we learn of another failed marriage, and sadly this union now desolved has been kept in the shadows by the MSM and even the AM/FM (Absurd/fringe medium, i.e. Limbaugh, Hannity, Weiner).
Karl Rove, aka Bush's Brain has suffered the indignity of a failed marriage for the second time. How sad to be exposed, now twice, as a fucking hypocrite.
Will Rove do the Sunday Talk Shows this weekend, excoriating the Gay/Lesbian commuity, the left and all Democrats for the failure of his marriage(s)?
Or will Rove sliver off into the dark and wait for time and opportunity to anew his hate filled agenda?
It's not that the behavior of Repubicans is more egregious then that of Democrats, it's simply a matter of fact that Republicans are self righteous hypocrites which makes them so contemptable.

Just so I'm clear on this, you are condemning Rove because he is condemning someone else. You are both condemning the condemned because they think differently than you think.

In both cases it will not profit you to engage in this and in both cases you are hoping for the misery of others. In both cases, the inability to have a happy marriage is the goal you desire for the target of your ill will.

Is that about it?

You may have found your soul mate.

I'm not "'condemining Rove", I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy which seems endemic to the right wing of the Republican party. I used Rove because he is a card carrying member of the right wing, is a Republican and has gotten divorced (twice); and, the Republican Party and right wingers all deny to gays and lesbians the liberty and freedom to marry for love, and to build a life long relationship - claiming by denying gays/lesbians they are protecting marriage.
It's a parody, but having to explain it sure takes the fun out of the thread, and no, I do not hope for the misery of others - though I wouldn't mind if si modo stubbed her baby toe on her front teeth tonight.

I plead guilty to creative license.
I dare say the only things creative about you are your delusions of grandeur, your projections, and your strawmen.

And yet I've been married to the same wonderful women for 35 years. If one were to believe your insults, one might consider that you had the ability to get along and maintain a marriage, and I would be the one divorced. But, if that one were to read the bulk of your posts, they would quickly understand. You're self rigteous to a fault, have no sense of humor and are rather nasty - making you, Si modo, a very unlikeable character.
But you have 'standards' and won't criticize spelling.

:rolleyes:

[Emphasis added]
Has the Gay/Lesbian Agenda caused another failure of a sacred union? Only yesterday did we learn of another failed marriage, and sadly this union now desolved has been kept in the shadows by the MSM and even the AM/FM (Absurd/fringe medium, i.e. Limbaugh, Hannity, Weiner).
Karl Rove, aka Bush's Brain has suffered the indignity of a failed marriage for the second time. How sad to be exposed, now twice, as a fucking hypocrite.
Will Rove do the Sunday Talk Shows this weekend, excoriating the Gay/Lesbian commuity, the left and all Democrats for the failure of his marriage(s)?
Or will Rove sliver off into the dark and wait for time and opportunity to anew his hate filled agenda?
It's not that the behavior of Repubicans is more egregious then that of Democrats, it's simply a matter of fact that Republicans are self righteous hypocrites which makes them so contemptable.

Just so I'm clear on this, you are condemning Rove because he is condemning someone else. You are both condemning the condemned because they think differently than you think.

In both cases it will not profit you to engage in this and in both cases you are hoping for the misery of others. In both cases, the inability to have a happy marriage is the goal you desire for the target of your ill will.

Is that about it?

I'm not "'condemining Rove", I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy which seems endemic to the right wing of the Republican party. ....
Projection.

.... and, the Republican Party and right wingers all deny to gays and lesbians the liberty and freedom to marry for love, and to build a life long relationship - claiming by denying gays/lesbians they are protecting marriage. ....
Wrong.

.... It's a parody, but having to explain it sure takes the fun out of the thread, and no, I do not hope for the misery of others - though I wouldn't mind if si modo stubbed her baby toe on her front teeth tonight.
Issues or obsession?

But you have 'standards' and won't criticize spelling.

:rolleyes:

I wrote it was childish.

[Emphasis added]

Is that about it?

I'm not "'condemining Rove", I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy which seems endemic to the right wing of the Republican party. ....
Projection.

.... and, the Republican Party and right wingers all deny to gays and lesbians the liberty and freedom to marry for love, and to build a life long relationship - claiming by denying gays/lesbians they are protecting marriage. ....
Wrong.

.... It's a parody, but having to explain it sure takes the fun out of the thread, and no, I do not hope for the misery of others - though I wouldn't mind if si modo stubbed her baby toe on her front teeth tonight.
Issues or obsession?

Issues or obsession? Hmmm, gee, golly, let me think ...(jeopardy music plays)... neither; what is humor!
See, it's kinda like you put your foot in your mouth and stub your toe trying to extract it from behind your teeth.

[Emphasis added]
Projection.
Wrong.

Issues or obsession?

Issues or obsession? Hmmm, gee, golly, let me think ...(jeopardy music plays)... neither; what is humor!
See, it's kinda like you put your foot in your mouth and stub your toe trying to extract it from behind your teeth.
Well, my foot has remained firmly on the ground as I'm not the one telling a right-winger and a Republican that she is against gay marriage, when she isn't. Such projection is your trademark.

How very stupid you are.

Idiot.

Last edited:
[Emphasis added]Projection.

Wrong.

Issues or obsession?

Well, my foot has remained firmly on the ground as I'm not the one telling a right-winger and a Republican that she is against gay marriage, when she isn't. Such projection is your trademark.

How very stupid you are.

Idiot.

I never wrote or suggested you were for or against gay/lesbian marriage. Unlike others, I don't lump every conservative onto the fringe. You're (IMHO) a jerk, a curmudgeon, and nasty. I really don't give a damn what you believe or why.

How very stupid you are.

Idiot.

I never wrote or suggested you were for or against gay/lesbian marriage. Unlike others, I don't lump every conservative onto the fringe. You're (IMHO) a jerk, a curmudgeon, and nasty. I really don't give a damn what you believe or why.
Bullshit [Emphasis added]
and, the Republican Party and right wingers all deny to gays and lesbians the liberty and freedom to marry for love, and to build a life long relationship - claiming by denying gays/lesbians they are protecting marriage. ....
The fact that such simplicity needs to be repeated to you speaks volumes of your lack of intellect.

Or, your mind is so far fried that you cannot even control what you yourself write.

Nope. The thread is a parody, a satirical message pointed at the far right who call marriage between a women and a women (or a man and a man) a threat to heterosexual marriage.
My thread was an obvious parody, unlike the constant right wing rhetoric on this and other wedge issues.

We can at least take comfort knowing that only the Right uses wedge issues and the Left never has, never will and wouldn't even consider it.

Forum List

Back