In defense of Bacon.....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
it's not all bad!

12003244_10153655899858552_8163726753220027738_n.jpg

Give in and get bacon once or twice a year. But making myself read the nutritional info, I remind myself why I don't eat it more often. :)

Cook the bacon, save the grease. Use it for cooking instead of butter. Use it to grease baking pans. You too can take the train to flavortown.

Bacon needs no defense, it rules all.

Word.

I cook my bacon in the oven. Less grease. Easier cleanup...

And you can't tell me that the success of Kevin Bacon doesn't have something to do with his name...

Kyra Sedgwick, who stared in the Closer and is Jewish, is Bacons wife, and I figured she married him so she could get her fill of Bacon.:smile:They are both very good actors.

I can't stand Kevin Bacon....

But I do like the food counterpart, but I really don't eat it that much. Too messy. But will always have it on my burger if it's an option. And will choose it over sausage if offered.. but I like it cooked a certain way so, it's difficult (not too crispy, not too soggy...)

Bacon needs no defense, it rules all.

Word.

I cook my bacon in the oven. Less grease. Easier cleanup...

And you can't tell me that the success of Kevin Bacon doesn't have something to do with his name...

Kyra Sedgwick, who stared in the Closer and is Jewish, is Bacons wife, and I figured she married him so she could get her fill of Bacon.:smile:They are both very good actors.

Kyra Sedgwick has a very interesting family background------she is related thru her father ------with EDIE SEDGWICK ------a really interesting character from a boston
protestant family that went "south" bought land and ended up with some minor
oil wells on their property. A very large and prominent family------EDIE SEDGEWICK became both an artist and an actress in the "FACTORY" of ANDY WARHOL. Like lots of Andy's friends----she overdosed. Read the book---- "EDIE" it is an excellent glimpse into the life and times of ANDY WARHOL. She (Ie Kyra ---which is a Sedgewick family name) is "jewish" only by virtue of the fact that her mother is jewish and nothing more. Penelope never read the book "EDIE" because she is illiterate. Islamo Nazi pigs COMB records to
discover WHO IS A JEW

It's awesome. both dogs and cats like it too. A universal love.....

bacon.jpg

Forum List

Back